• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Paris @ Waldron Week 2

Started by eaglefan568, September 08, 2014, 05:20:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

eaglefan568

September 08, 2014, 05:20:58 pm Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 05:54:37 pm by eaglefan568
Paris 28
Waldron 14

WowAnArrowFan

Doveman

I hope this is a decent game. Staying at my brother's house in Waldron and gonna check out the Friday night atmosphere at Waldron.  Heard the new coach is doing some good things w the program. And what's better than checking out some Good'ol high school football

maytag

paris will win this match up    they are a pretty good team.    dont think they can hang with charleston or booneville but not bad

DogsWin7

Quote from: WowAnArrowFan on September 08, 2014, 05:37:08 pm
Quote from: eaglefan568 on September 08, 2014, 05:20:58 pm
Paris 28
Waldron 14
Waldrons a nobody
Paris30+
Waldron maybe a td

Waldron is not a nobody, they are trying to get things in place.   Coach Mann is playing a lot of sophomores this year.   They are a young team from what I've heard.  Defensively, Waldron has improved from last year....they appear to be a much more organized and disciplined team....the all new staff, has them working hard from what I've heard.

maytag

sounds good for the future but i doubt they beat paris

adaptedtigerfan

Waldron still lookin for #1.....   Not happening here tho....  Paris wins by 21.

RTF

bigbucks

Bus driver all tha way--- Paris 35- Waldron 12

BigMan15

DogsWin7

Well, at least this year you guys are giving Waldron points instead of the never ending "0".  :)   

AnotherTurfMonkey

hoghelmet14

The new coaches at Waldron will turn that program around... step one is to keep your kids from quitting when they get behind.... Waldron accomplished that last night... they never gave up... played hard the whole game.... much better than they were last year.... yes they still lost..... but it was just different....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas