• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top 3 2-3A Teams

Started by Bears, September 08, 2014, 01:59:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bears

What are everyone's opinions? Harding, Barton and Mayflower seem to be the power houses of the 2-3A. Harding is always solid and will play good football every week. Mayflower is getting better and better every year, just need to work on their defense. Barton is a tough physical team that plays until the whistle every game but is inexperienced at positions this year. It's going to make for a great year for the 2-3A! How does everyone think it will play out.

oasistrader

I believe it's likely the game between Harding and Mayflower that will decide the championship of their conference.

jr17

This is the same conversation that was had last season. I truly believe all games will be closer this year. EC$ is out of the picture. I honestly have no idea how this could turn out

cdelaney

Quote from: jr17 on September 08, 2014, 06:36:25 pm
This is the same conversation that was had last season. I truly believe all games will be closer this year. EC$ is out of the picture. I honestly have no idea how this could turn out
. "$"!! et tu Jr?

jr17

LOL cdelaney you know I don't actually believe ECS recruits. Just gotta rib you guys sometimes ;D

Footballfanatic14

Atkins will be in the picture if they can get there defense going.

RiceBurner501

mayflower vs harding game will decide the conference. barton is too young.

jr17

I don't know. I never count Barton out, they've got a great coach over there.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas