• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gentry @ Charleston Week 2

Started by adaptedtigerfan, September 06, 2014, 10:10:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

adaptedtigerfan

Gentry played Charleston pretty close last year.

I don't think it will be that way this year.

Tigers 42
Pioneers 7

eaglefan568

Charleston in a mercy rule at half.

OLDSCHOOL82

WPWells

x14113

*YAWWN*

Just don't look ahead to next week, and you'll be fine.

Then again, in this case, you might be able to look ahead and get away with it...

2010Tigerhaz-been

Seems they play Charleston close just about every year. Maybe it's because it's always the week before Charleston plays Ozark and the Tigers aren't focused on Gentry.

27-3 Tigers.

-Painted Fan-

Gentry played the Tigers closer than any of the 15 teams Charleston met last year, and was one of only two teams to hold the Tigers under 31 points (McGehee was the other). It was only an 8 point victory @ Gentry,  23-15.

RTF

-Painted Fan-

RTF is 0-16 for his last 16 predictions (dating back to last season).
Something tells me he will be 0-17 come Friday night.

Hootie

tiger2016

The game should just be over by half time. CHS- 49 Gentry 14.
42-0 at half like last year. Storey goes for 6 TDs and 350 Yards.

Megatron

Lineman

JV squad gets plenty of snaps this week in the second half.

RTF

I like to see your keeping up with me Painted fan... I think it scares you that I am going to be right

hoghelmet14

Quote from: RTF on September 08, 2014, 12:40:39 pm
32-31 Gentry =)

All the Razorback fans need a dose of the drug your on.....

BigMan15

RTF

So in other words you just want some drugs?

hoghelmet14

Quote from: RTF on September 09, 2014, 01:49:35 pm
So in other words you just want some drugs?

nope.. not at all... was just an amusing way to say your out of your ever loving mind... LOL

RTF

it is "ever loving".... isn't it? All I did was put a score up on the board... it amazes me all the name calling and hurt people when you don't predict it their way.

DogsWin7

Really?  As opposed to your "loving" demeanor?   

RTF

DieHard.. come over later and I will show you my "loving demeanor."

Jack1990

hoghelmet14

Quote from: RTF on September 09, 2014, 02:36:48 pm
it is "ever loving".... isn't it? All I did was put a score up on the board... it amazes me all the name calling and hurt people when you don't predict it their way.

I hope your right.... don't assume I am for Charleston... would love to see an  upset.... several this year for them would be great....

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: RTF on September 09, 2014, 02:45:13 pm
DieHard.. come over later and I will show you my "loving demeanor."

Are you referring to an inch worm?

adaptedtigerfan

Quote from: hoghelmet14 on September 09, 2014, 03:34:36 pm

I hope your right.... don't assume I am for Charleston... would love to see an  upset.... several this year for them would be great....

Dont hate...

hoghelmet14

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on September 09, 2014, 05:35:20 pm
Quote from: hoghelmet14 on September 09, 2014, 03:34:36 pm

Dont hate...

Get off here...get back to work... find more designs... LOL

adaptedtigerfan

Charleston starters went out 1/2 way into 2nd quarter.

SuperTurfMonkey

Charleston will win the state championship again...no doubt in my mind....😆

IndependentFootballFan

Quote from: SuperTurfMonkey on September 13, 2014, 09:44:23 am
Charleston will win the state championship again...no doubt in my mind....😆
Easy now, a lot of work left to do. Chucktown just taking it one game at a time.

Iron Owl

Looks like Chucktown is already in playoff form....

Proud Buckaroo

I have an honest question...
When Ty leaves, what is going to happen to the program there? I'm not saying he makes the team, but if you guys weren't air raid. Would you be as good without the pass?

WPWells

Last year for sure we would've been as good. Chance Shelby (all-state receiver and younger brother of two state championship-winning quarterbacks) would have started there and we would've run the midline option through him (and honestly probably still would've won state). Next year will be interesting because we have an excellent backfield moving up from junior high as well as some key players returning this year in skill spots. There will be a battle next year between sophomore Mason Wisdom and junior Jackson Rowland for the quarterback slot. I'm a little worried about the line, but if you know the Charleston coaching staff then you know they're excellent at teaching discipline on the line, so it might be tough early but by midseason Charleston will be solid. I expect Charleston to be back in the top 5 as a state championship contender again next year

However, I would like to focus on this season! Go Tigers!

adaptedtigerfan

Want a staggering # from this game?  Gentry had 14 yards of total offense in 1st half.

Legend

From the highlights I thought I was watching Varsity Blues.

Lineman

The twos showed some promise considering they played longer than the starters.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas