• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rivercrest vs Earle

Started by Big Red Fan 54, September 06, 2014, 02:17:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins Rivercrest or Earle?

Rivercrest
23 (76.7%)
Earle
7 (23.3%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Voting closed: September 12, 2014, 10:48:50 am

Big Red Fan 54

If the Colts can play defense a little more complete I think they win 35-28. The defense played a little sloppy at times during the Paragould game. If they can play better they win. If not the game goes to Earle.

WPWells

ISU7

Big Red Fan 54

Yeah I give the edge to the Colts at the cotton patch. Always a tough enviroment to play in. I remember playing against CAC in 03. CAC ran the hook and ladder from around the 35 with 30 seconds left. Chad Hardin stopped him at the 3 yard line with Marcus Arnold assisting on the tackle. For a 10-7 quarterfinal win. A little off topic but it was a great game.

ISU7

September 07, 2014, 11:41:44 am #4 Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 08:05:29 am by ISU7
Quote from: Big Red Fan 54 on September 06, 2014, 02:38:11 pm
Yeah I give the edge to the Colts at the cotton patch. Always a tough enviroment to play in. I remember playing against CAC in 03. CAC ran the hook and ladder from around the 35 with 30 seconds left. Chad Hardin stopped him at the 3 yard line with Marcus Arnold assisting on the tackle. For a 10-7 quarterfinal win. A little off topic but it was a great game.
Yeah Joe Adams ran one back on the Colts...Good luck too Da Doggs & Colts, with this being a non-conference game it takes a little bit fun out of it, at least for me. I pray no injuries on both sides....

Radiotalker

Quote from: ISU7 on September 07, 2014, 11:41:44 am
Quote from: Big Red Fan 54 on September 06, 2014, 02:38:11 pm
Yeah Joe Adams ran one back on the Colts...Good luck too Da Doggs & Colts, with this being a non-conference game it takes a little bit fun out of it, at least for me. I pray no injuries on both sides....

Joe Adams wasn't even playing then....he graduated in 2008.

KOJACK

Colts don't lose at the cotton patch...unless it's against the wolves lol...jk rivercrest by 10

Paperman

Colts have got to tackle better than they did at Paragould. Rams got around the end way to easy at times. Offensively RHS had a solid game at Paragould. Langston was awesome running  the ball, Chew threw it pretty well. If RHS plays better on defense, then I give a slight edge to the Colts.

Pit Bull

Earle has to regroup this week in Practice, we will see how we respond after the Great Game Giveaway...

ISU7

Quote from: KOJACK on September 07, 2014, 09:56:40 pm
Colts don't lose at the cotton patch...unless it's against the wolves lol...jk rivercrest by 10
That's a fact Jack..lol ;D 8)

ISU7

Quote from: Paperman on September 08, 2014, 12:41:18 pm
Colts have got to tackle better than they did at Paragould. Rams got around the end way to easy at times. Offensively RHS had a solid game at Paragould. Langston was awesome running  the ball, Chew threw it pretty well. If RHS plays better on defense, then I give a slight edge to the Colts.
That's because the defensive players are not in the right spot. RC leading tackler from last year playing 13 yds off the line of scrimmage at safety. Ware need to be at the nose where he will be hard to double team.

Maximus Decimus Meridius

Let's all hope there isn't any schedule conflicts this time.
Go Colts

State champs 2010

Big Red Fan 54

Just hoping for a good tough hard fought win with no injuries on either side.

Dogg

Quote from: Maximus Decimus Meridius on September 09, 2014, 09:52:40 am
Let's all hope there isn't any schedule conflicts this time.
Go Colts
when was there a scheduling conflict?

redandgray

He's referring to the 1st jr. high game of the year...Rivercrest was schedule to play at Earle...get to Earle and they were already playing someone else.  Earle had scheduled the game with Rivercrest and another team on the same night....then tried to say they never scheduled Rivercrest.  Pretty crazy.

Dogg

Earle Jr High has played W. Helena in week one the last 6 yrs in a row.

ISU7

RiverCrest Jr high schedule had at Earle..... 8)

Dogg

We have opened up with W. Helena in Jr. High the last 6 years in a row. Coach Coleman signs all the contracts for football and always open up HWH.

coltsqb97

He also signed a contract with rivercrest for the same week

Dogg

They might have a contract but I'm willing to bet Coleman's name is not on it

Big Red Fan 54

Let'sgo Red! It's game day get pumped up and beat Earle!

Paperman

They might have a contract but I'm willing to bet Coleman's name is not on it.

While that might be the case, Rivercrest still had a contract signed by Earle. It is a pity RJHS missed a game because of a scheduling error.

redandgray

Game day!  Praying for an injury-free game on both sides! Also praying for traveling mercies for Earle and their fans.

Pit Bull

We should be in for a good game...

redandgray

Rivercrest was awful!!! PERIOD. Embarrassing.
Congrats to Earle.

State champs 2010

Rivercrest was out coached.. Out played.. Etc.. There going to have to find a new play caller cause coach just ain't cut out for play calling.. Horrible..  ??? Good job Earle and to the Earle coaches y'all beat the colts in every way possible on the field and on the sidelines!!

Pit Bull

Good game Colts, let's keep the rival going, it will only make us both better, Iron sharpens Iron....

snoopy22

NEark tigers

September 12, 2014, 11:51:02 pm #29 Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 11:53:02 pm by NEark tigers
Earle Bulldogs:  2014 3A-3 CHAMPIONS!!!!....LOL

Great game by both teams, this is not indicative of both teams' season. They will get better as the season rolls along.

Bodyguard

Quote from: State champs 2010 on September 12, 2014, 09:55:29 pm
Rivercrest was out coached.. Out played.. Etc.. There going to have to find a new play caller cause coach just ain't cut out for play calling.. Horrible..  ??? Good job Earle and to the Earle coaches y'all beat the colts in every way possible on the field and on the sidelines!!

Good D will do that to you. Bulldoggs found the right mix tonight and rolled. The scary thing is when we finally find our offensive mojo, how good will we be....

Donnie Jamon

Nice win Earle.  Now back to 2A where the real competition is at. Coach Chandler has lost his team.  Need to get it back quick

Pit Bull

September 13, 2014, 05:07:08 am #32 Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 03:07:15 pm by Pit Bull
Quote from: Donnie Jamon on September 13, 2014, 12:38:37 am
Nice win Earle.  Now back to 2A where the real competition is at. Coach Chandler has lost his team.  Need to get it back quick

2A

Big Red Fan 54

Good luck with the rest of the season Earle.

ISU7

Quote from: Bodyguard on September 13, 2014, 12:33:48 am
Quote from: State champs 2010 on September 12, 2014, 09:55:29 pm

Good D will do that to you. Bulldoggs found the right mix tonight and rolled. The scary thing is when we finally find our offensive mojo, how good will we be....
18pts??????? You had 16 last week.I guess 2 pts make you have off mojo, roll with it. At least it got you the win last night.. ;D. Good game Earle and good luck the rest of the season... 8)

ISU7

September 13, 2014, 07:21:49 am #35 Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 07:23:22 am by ISU7
Quote from: Donnie Jamon on September 13, 2014, 12:38:37 am
Really DJ, oh you gotta be speaking of JC, all the rest are happy with conference titles except Earle..... lol

WPWells

Because top to bottom our top 10 isn't better than the 2A top 10?

Proud Buckaroo

We will see where Hooten's will put Gurdon after getting skull drug two weeks in a row.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas