• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rivercrest Colts play Paragould Ramettes?

Started by Coltfan2005, September 05, 2014, 04:05:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Coltfan2005

September 05, 2014, 04:05:58 pm Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 04:11:29 pm by Coltfan2005
Guess I missed it being mentioned anywhere else but it appears as if the Colts will be playing a Paragould team with a girl on it. #14 does appear to be female, but I have not heard anything about it. Oh well, Colts win this one.
also,  Osceola over Blytheville
Walnut Ridge over Corning
Hoxie over Truman
Westside gives thanks Manila is on their schedule
Marked tree over Piggott (but this one could be close)
Melbourne wins and Cedar Ridge loses
Conf News:
Manila plans a celebration thanking the football Gods that Cedar Ridge has joined the 3-3A

baseballjunkie

Looks like the Colts got beat by that girl's team.  Nice win Blytheville also

ISU7

Quote from: baseballjunkie on September 05, 2014, 10:03:23 pm
Looks like the Colts got beat by that girl's team.  Nice win Blytheville also
Lost on a td called back....hmmmmm Way to play hard against a 5A school at their field

redandgray

2 TDs called back. Colts played bad at times...good at times...couldn't keep players in due to cramps. Congrats to Rams

State champs 2010

Every big play the colts had the refs called it back.. It was obvious what was goin on.. And I'm dissapointed about how out of shape the colts are.. When u have 26 players you would think coach would have them in better condition but it proved otherwise last night..  ??? It's time to get your young players involved in the game coach cause the same 2 or 3 guys and getting cramps every other play and it's embarrassing to watch it.. But good luck next week I'll be there to cheer on the colts!!! Go colts!!!!

Big Red Fan 54

I'd have to say I agree the Colts did not look conditioned. They were having a hard time all night. They came out ready to play the second half and looked much better. They made some big plays and scored a touchdown. It ended up getting called back. Then on the ensuing Rams possession the Colts D stepped up and got a big stop. Followed by a tremendous punt Bock on special teams which resulted in another touchdown which was also called back. What was the call on that? I didn'tcatch the call. Those two calls ultimately killed the Colts. I feel for the players because I know those calls take your momentum away.

ISU7

Quote from: Big Red Fan 54 on September 06, 2014, 01:39:15 pm
I'd have to say I agree the Colts did not look conditioned. They were having a hard time all night. They came out ready to play the second half and looked much better. They made some big plays and scored a touchdown. It ended up getting called back. Then on the ensuing Rams possession the Colts D stepped up and got a big stop. Followed by a tremendous punt Bock on special teams which resulted in another touchdown which was also called back. What was the call on that? I didn'tcatch the call. Those two calls ultimately killed the Colts. I feel for the players because I know those calls take your momentum away.
Exactly....... 8)

NWA Hog

Quote from: Big Red Fan 54 on September 06, 2014, 01:39:15 pm

The referee was counting players after we blocked the punt and scored, which would indicate 12 men on the field. My only question was why the flag wasn't thrown on the snap. Perhaps it was and I didn't notice it.

At any rate, while that penalty stood out, it didn't beat us. We had multiple opportunities that we failed to take advantage of.

Get better this week, and let's get after Earle.

Big Red Fan 54

You are right it didn't beat em they did make mistakes, but it definitely hurt. I didn't see a flag thrown at all and trust me I was into it and watching closely. I just saw when they took points off the board and moved the Rams up. It doesn't mean that there wasn't one thrown I just didn't see it. What I can say is the Colts definitely didn't quit and I applaud them for that. Good job guys.

Paperman

Too many opportunities left on the field by the Colts. Penalties nullified two scores. Failed to punch it in from the 2 in the fourth quarter and a dropped TD pass in the end zone. Hard enough to win when you don't make mistakes like these. TDs callback on penalties hurt. Came on back-to-back series. Either could have swung momentum RHS way.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas