• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It is finally Game Day! Where you going tonight?

Started by Paperman, September 04, 2014, 05:18:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Paperman

I will be at Rivercrest-Paragould. Should be an interesting match-up! Where are others going to be?

snoopy22

At Gurdon to watch Prescott feed up that raw wolf meat they claim to like so much right down there throat.

Proud Buckaroo

adaptedtigerfan

Proud Buckaroo

Mm. Honestly. Have you even watched Junction City OR Smackover play? Smackover has the talent to win this.

adaptedtigerfan

Talent has nothin to do with it.... Smackover is soft and JC isn't a good ol smack in the face n the bucks will lay down.

Proud Buckaroo

Very unlikely they Smackover will "lay down." Talent has every thing to do with it. Talent is what wins ball games. Smackover wins this by a touchdown.

Hootie

A wise man once said, "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."

WPWells

Proud Buckaroo

Since last season. Smackover has come to together as more of a team than last season. They want to win this. They want a championship. They are a great group of kids. The Norphlet kids are a great addition. They are excited. They want to win too. We added 15 more kids to our roster. That I seen, 9 of them are just as good as the Smackover kids. Some of them are even starting. We have plenty of depth. I've watched these kids practice, in 7 on 7, and their scrimmages. The physicality is no longer a question. These kids LOVE to hit. It's going to be a great game tonight and when Smackover wins. There is going to be a lot of people that's going to have crow for dinner. And IF Smackover loses. I'll admit I'm wrong. I just don't think it's going to happen....

WPWells

I'd LOVE to see Smackover win. In fact, I think I'll change my pick!

Smackover by 7

WildcatGrandpa13

ECS @ Conway Christian tonight. Should be no contest but we will see. Football is officially back!

Hootie

Oh Smackover definitely has what it takes to win but JC isn't a slouch by any means. Should be a fantastic game!

BUCK FEVER

The physicality part has been an issue  along with depth for the Bucks in recent years, that stood out in the semi"s last year with GR........the Bucks seem to have turned around that "physicality" issue this year........I credit that to many of these Norphlet kids, Not many of those kids will start, but make no mistake ,, they have pushed these Bucks hard for playing time it has made them all better  and more  physical, I can tell by  the bruises my grandson brings home everyday, it is just flat out more hitting going on.......give credit to these ex- leapords and coach steele as well........they have brought us a pleasant surprise to Smackover ...........as for as Junction, that's the best small school program in the state, the Bucks have a big hill to climb and most give them very little chance to win.............I'm going with the Bucks by 4

redandgray

DeeGee

I will be at Beaver Stadium cheering on my son and them Glen Rose Beaver Boys!!!!! Sore and in pain but I shall not miss a game!!

adaptedtigerfan

OB11

I'll be in Paragould for the Rivercrest - Paragould game. 

DeeGee

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on September 05, 2014, 03:35:04 pm
Why r u in pain n sore?

I was hit by an 18 wheeler Tuesday night on the highway. He came over in my lane and caved in the driver side of my car. He didn't even stop.  I just got out the hospital yesterday but I don't miss any of my son's games.

snoopy22

DeeGee

WowAnArrowFan

Quote from: DeeGoldie on September 05, 2014, 03:57:48 pm
Why r u in pain n sore?

I was hit by an 18 wheeler Tuesday night on the highway. He came over in my lane and caved in the driver side of my car. He didn't even stop.  I just got out the hospital yesterday but I don't miss any of my son's games.
Well you weren't missing anything with 38-0 blow out

DeeGee

Quote from: WowAnArrowFan on September 06, 2014, 10:43:20 am
Quote from: DeeGoldie on September 05, 2014, 03:57:48 pm
Why r u in pain n sore?

Well you weren't missing anything with 38-0 blow out

I was there.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas