• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2-3A Week 1

Started by athletic supporter, September 02, 2014, 03:24:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

athletic supporter

For those of you who don't know, I live in Atkins and did this every week for the 4-3A conference the last few years. Let me first say, I'm looking forward to the new conference Atkins finds itself in this cycle. I will also say that I hope to meet many FF posters and become friends with them as I have done in the past. Let me close by saying, don't get mad at me if I pick your team to lose. It is my opinion and my opinion only. Good luck to ALL the 2-3A teams this season. Here we go....

Winners in BOLD:

Dover @ Atkins...Dover has a huge offensive line to run behind. Atkins has already lost a key cog to injury. This is for The Rivals Cup so anything can happen...34-32 

Gosnell @ Harding Academy...Tough to win on the turf as a visitor...34-22

Barton @ Marvell...The Bears will maul the Mustangs...49-13

Dumas @ Mayflower...Athletes all over the field, but the Eagles soar to victory...56-47

Bald Knob @ Des Arc...The Eagles try to get that 60-0 butt-whooping taste out of their mouths...22-13

Marianna @ Augusta...The Trojans drop down a classification (nobody has complained about them as much as they have Booneville.. 8))...23-12

Perryville @ Bigelow...The Battle For Perry County. It is usually a close game. I see nothing to indicate that it won't be again. Going with the home team...23-22

Quitman @ Rose Bud...I have no idea about either team to be honest. In honor of Tobin, I'll take the Ramblers...35-15

adaptedtigerfan

Now...  Who in the world is gonna do the 4-3A?

WPWells

I think that by posing that question you have now volunteered

bigcat72

I vote for adapted to do it.  Going to miss athletic supporters take on the 4 3a each week.

athletic supporter

I guess I could still do it. Charleston and Booneville win every game they play. I will have to wait to tell you who wins that game.

adaptedtigerfan

Pass....  I don't get on here enough..   :D

Bears

Ready for some football! Barton will do their thing against the Mustangs they will woop them but give up a few touchdowns late with the 2nd stringers in. It's about that time folks!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Marvell will not score 14 on Barton. They probably won't score 14 in any game.

RDP96

Eaglefan1

I don't see Dumas scoring 46 either. 

On side

Looks good!  Perry County game will be a good one. 

Bears

Bears looked good tonight

athletic supporter

Week 1 Results:

Dover 51 Atkins 20...Dover proved to be too much as they wore the Red Devils down.

Gosnell 40 Harding Academy 15...The Pirates dominated the Wildcats on the turf...wow!

Barton 42 Marvell 0...The Bears pitch the shut out.

Mayflower 46 Dumas 41...Great defensive battle... ::)

Bald Knob 21 Des Arc 13...The Bulldogs may be for real.

Marianna 38 Augusta 0...The Trojans open the season with a shut out.

Bigelow 34 Perryville 6...The Battle of Perry County was nothing more than a small skirmish.

Rose Bud 30 Quitman 25...Tobin will be dancing in the streets of whichever city he's calling home right now.

Week 1: 6-2

OldSandy

Quote from: athletic supporter on September 05, 2014, 11:46:17 pm
Week 1 Results:

Dover 51 Atkins 20...Dover proved to be too much as they wore the Red Devils down.

Gosnell 40 Harding Academy 15...The Pirates dominated the Wildcats on the turf...wow!

Bigelow 34 Perryville 6...The Battle of Perry County was nothing more than a small skirmish.

Rose Bud 30 Quitman 25...Tobin will be dancing in the streets of whichever city he's calling home right now.

Those that lost include Atkins, HA, and Perryville. I believe that would make the record 5-3.

adaptedtigerfan

I think he is saying his picks he is 6-2.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: athletic supporter on September 02, 2014, 03:24:11 pm
For those of you who don't know, I live in Atkins and did this every week for the 4-3A conference the last few years. Let me first say, I'm looking forward to the new conference Atkins finds itself in this cycle. I will also say that I hope to meet many FF posters and become friends with them as I have done in the past. Let me close by saying, don't get mad at me if I pick your team to lose. It is my opinion and my opinion only. Good luck to ALL the 2-3A teams this season. Here we go....

Winners in BOLD:

Dover @ Atkins...Dover has a huge offensive line to run behind. Atkins has already lost a key cog to injury. This is for The Rivals Cup so anything can happen...34-32 

Gosnell @ Harding Academy...Tough to win on the turf as a visitor...34-22

Barton @ Marvell...The Bears will maul the Mustangs...49-13

Dumas @ Mayflower...Athletes all over the field, but the Eagles soar to victory...56-47

Bald Knob @ Des Arc...The Eagles try to get that 60-0 butt-whooping taste out of their mouths...22-13

Marianna @ Augusta...The Trojans drop down a classification (nobody has complained about them as much as they have Booneville.. 8))...23-12

Perryville @ Bigelow...The Battle For Perry County. It is usually a close game. I see nothing to indicate that it won't be again. Going with the home team...23-22

Quitman @ Rose Bud...I have no idea about either team to be honest. In honor of Tobin, I'll take the Ramblers...35-15

You almost nailed the des arc bald knob score, just had wrong team picked. Lol

athletic supporter

Quote from: OldSandy on September 06, 2014, 09:04:49 pm
Week 1 Results:

Those that lost include Atkins, HA, and Perryville. I believe that would make the record 5-3.

The record of the conference was 5-3, but my record in picks was 6-2.

OldSandy

Quote from: athletic supporter on September 09, 2014, 10:19:11 am
Quote from: OldSandy on September 06, 2014, 09:04:49 pm
Week 1 Results:

The record of the conference was 5-3, but my record in picks was 6-2.
I misunderstood. Thanks for the correction.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas