• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hoxie to win the 3-3A

Started by mustangnation, September 02, 2014, 08:39:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mustangnation

Looks like everybody is looking over the Hoxie Mustangs just like last season. Just have to prove yall wrong again.

cowboy2241

I don't think anybody is looking over Hoxie, but it will be hard to beat Rivercrest and Osceola. I say it comes down to who wins between Hoxie and Rivercrest, if neither team slips up and loses to Osceola. Hoxie and Osceola will have home field against Rivercrest, but with the talent Rivercrest has, I think they will overcome. Mad props to Hoxie's QB. RB, and FB, very good players.

Paperman

Mustangnation I give props to the Mustangs for a fantastic 2013 season. They were a great team. This year's team will be talented, but I don't think they will win it all. I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time. Coach Sears has a solid team, but I don't think the 2014 Mustangs will dominate like the 2013 team. But I do have them in the top three. I don't know about you guys, but it is time to decide it on the field.  I just hope all the young men playing have injury free seasons. Let the games begin.

NEark tigers

I guess everybody can breathe a sigh of relief, because the Bulldog Nation has moved to the wonderful world of 2A...

Paperman

I guess everybody can breathe a sigh of relief, because the Bulldog Nation has moved to the wonderful world of 2A... Hey NEARK tigers! You forgot to mention, where you SHOULD DOMINATE!! Good luck this season.

Pit Bull

3A-3 was a great league for the Doggs, always competitive...

OB11

I do wish Earle the best of luck in the 2A.  Would love to see you guys do well there.  Good Luck!

I also think that Hoxie will have a successful season.  Not sure they will win the conference but they definitely have a shot. 

Coltfan2005

Quote from: mustangnation on September 02, 2014, 08:39:16 am
Looks like everybody is looking over the Hoxie Mustangs just like last season. Just have to prove yall wrong again.

Who overlooked Hoxie last year?

ISU7

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 05, 2014, 04:15:52 pm
Quote from: mustangnation on September 02, 2014, 08:39:16 am

Who overlooked Hoxie last year?
All they did was make it to the qf's and it waa over for them.

mustangnation

All they did?? We won the conference! And the Mustangs will do it again

ISU7

September 06, 2014, 02:11:30 pm #10 Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 02:23:32 pm by ISU7
Quote from: mustangnation on September 06, 2014, 08:27:50 am
Hooray Hoxie won conference, outstanding. How many conf. championships does that make. Did  they finish 15-00..hmmmmm..lol ??? ;D

Big Red Fan 54

Congratulations on winning conference. Do you know when that was? Last year... this is a new year. I do think Hoxie will be the biggest challenge for the Colts. Osceola will be tough as well but I think Hoxie will be tougher. Good luck to Hoxie may the best team win.  8)

ISU7

Quote from: Big Red Fan 54 on September 06, 2014, 02:22:05 pm
Congratulations on winning conference. Do you know when that was? Last year... this is a new year. I do think Hoxie will be the biggest challenge for the Colts. Osceola will be tough as well but I think Hoxie will be tougher. Good luck to Hoxie may the best team win.  8)
Of course they will playing in Hoxie..

Coltfan2005

Quote from: mustangnation on September 06, 2014, 08:27:50 am

He's right. Hoxie won their first EVER conf championship. They are very proud of it. And it only took them about 50 years to do it! Teams like Rivercrest, Earle, or Osceola have won so many it doesn't quite mean the same thing to them.

Luxora7

mustangnation

Coltfan seems a little jealous since they got beat last year. Too bad it's gonna happen again this year. Mustangs stampeding to another conference championship

Big Red Fan 54

It will be another 50 before the Mustangs win their next one. Let's go Red!

Paperman

It is hard to determine how good anyone is going to be after one game. Hoxie beat Trumann 42-6 in 2013 as well. RHS can score with anyone, but can they stop anyone? Osceola is not very good, so it seems. What can you tell other than Manila and Cedar Ridge aren't very good? Only time will tell here folks!

Bearkatz51

don't overlook Melbourne.  They are pretty solid again this year.

MarionBlueDevil

Earle clinched the 3-3A tonight.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Bearkatz51 on September 12, 2014, 09:01:10 pm

How many return from last season team?

ISU7

Quote from: MarionBlueDevil on September 13, 2014, 01:39:50 am
Earle clinched the 3-3A tonight.
Earle has to get by Cross County and EPC in the 2-3A. Let's not get cocky.... ;D

Bearkatz51

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 13, 2014, 05:04:03 am
Quote from: Bearkatz51 on September 12, 2014, 09:01:10 pm

How many return from last season team?
They graduated 7 or 8 starters from last year, but all of this year's team played a lot last year.  WR is less talented but Defense is better.  Qb is a Hoss (6'3" 240lb) with good arm and excellent runner.

mustangnation

Yeah but Hoxie's QB is 6.3 weighing in at 210 and he runs a 4.6. Nobody can tackle him. Our defense is too stout for anyone in the conference and or offense is just as stout. Go Mustangs!!!

FootballFan01

September 14, 2014, 06:32:50 pm #24 Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 06:34:30 pm by FootballFan01
Melbourne and Hoxie could meet up with both teams being undefeated. Should be a great game.

ISU7

Quote from: mustangnation on September 14, 2014, 06:00:12 pm
Yeah but Hoxie's QB is 6.3 weighing in at 210 and he runs a 4.6. Nobody can tackle him. Our defense is too stout for anyone in the conference and or offense is just as stout. Go Mustangs!!!
If that's the same qb yall had last year, Earle tackled him pretty well....lol ;D

ISU7

Quote from: FootballFan01 on September 14, 2014, 06:32:50 pm
Melbourne and Hoxie could meet up with both teams being undefeated. Should be a great game.
With both teams playing weak non conference games they should... ;D 8)

bdubyab60

Quote from: ISU7 on September 14, 2014, 06:44:58 pm
Quote from: FootballFan01 on September 14, 2014, 06:32:50 pm
With both teams playing weak non conference games they should... ;D 8)
Neither team has beat anyone of note. Hoxie has beaten 2 bad 4A teams that combined over last year and the beginning of this year have won 7 games. Melbourne has beaten Cave City and Yelleville, not exactly elite teams. Rivercrest hasn't been impressive either. This conference is completely up for grabs but based on early results Id go with Hoxie. We will see when the competition steps up.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas