• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Official Game Thread GW vs. PA

Started by AHM™, December 02, 2006, 01:51:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AHM™

SandLizard04

The Bruins have 42 points in a little over 3 quarters and have committed 5 turnovers.

Rediculous.

AHM™

gw turns over the ball to pa on the 21

B&GT

Quote from: XTREMEHOGFAN on December 02, 2006, 04:11:25 pm
if pa wins then this is gonna be a huge slap in the face to public schools for issuing the multiplier!! go bruins

Not really.  They are proving the multiplier right.  Without it they'd be dominating a lower classification like Shiloh is doing.

ppop

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: B&GT on December 02, 2006, 04:28:18 pmThey are proving the multiplier right.  Without it they'd be dominating a lower classification like Shiloh is doing.

Steele yourself then, for some silly arguments and gnashing of teeth from them.

Anaxagoras

Quote from: B&GT on December 02, 2006, 04:28:18 pm
Quote from: XTREMEHOGFAN on December 02, 2006, 04:11:25 pm
if pa wins then this is gonna be a huge slap in the face to public schools for issuing the multiplier!! go bruins

Not really.  They are proving the multiplier right.  Without it they'd be dominating a lower classification like Shiloh is doing.
I think his point is that PA would be one of the top competing teams no matter which conference they played in.

Stallion87

what about cac they got dominated last week to a public school, in a lower classsification.

AHM™

AHM™

pa is 4th and 16 and is punting it..

Anaxagoras

AHM™

Fanofallfootball

Wasting your post - public schools only want to talk about the programs that are competitive - not the majority who lose.  They want their cake and want to eat it to.  (they want private school parents tax dollars but don't let that taxpayer's son play my son, his toy may be bigger than my son's toy because you have more money after paying taxes and tuition than I do)

B&GT

Quote from: President Ivan on December 02, 2006, 04:29:15 pm
Quote from: B&GT on December 02, 2006, 04:28:18 pmThey are proving the multiplier right.  Without it they'd be dominating a lower classification like Shiloh is doing.

Steele yourself then, for some silly arguments and gnashing of teeth from them.

I've become really indifferent about the multiplier.  I'm kind of happy to see PA do well in a bigger classification. 

AHM™

1st down GW on the bruin 35...go dawgs...official time out...

AB™

I know this will step on some toes, but PA is letting Greenwood stick around.  Greenwood is capatilizing off PA's mistakes though.  But 6 turnovers, and going for it twice on 4th and long in your own territory and not getting the first, is more PA beating themselves, than it is Greenwood beating PA.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: Fanofallfootball on December 02, 2006, 04:33:10 pm
Wasting your post - public schools only want to talk about the programs that are competitive - not the majority who lose.  They want their cake and want to eat it to.  (they want private school parents tax dollars but don't let that taxpayer's son play my son, his toy may be bigger than my son's toy because you have more money after paying taxes and tuition than I do)

You're wasting your breath.  If a private school kid can't be bothered to, or is too good to attend school with kids in a public school, then they shouldn't be allowed to play against them.

AHM™

AHM™

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: Almabball on December 02, 2006, 04:35:13 pmis more PA beating themselves, than it is Greenwood beating PA.

We in Wynne know all about letting Greenwood hang around.

AHM™

PantherAttack5000

Uncle Ivan

It's a shame there's not a way that both can lose.

AHM™

ppop

AHM™

biker_harley87

I support private schools but the problem is for private schools paying for them to go to PA.If you play sports no school should pay for it.If you want to play at PA your parents pay for it. drop the multiplier.

AB™

Quote from: President Ivan on December 02, 2006, 04:38:32 pm
It's a shame there's not a way that both can lose.
Agreed.  Being from Alma though, I am pulling for PA. 

Richey06

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: biker_harley87 on December 02, 2006, 04:40:01 pm
I support private schools but the problem is for private schools paying for them to go to PA.If you play sports no school should pay for it.If you want to play at PA your parents pay for it. drop the multiplier.

I'm not so sure that it's the privates paying for it as much as it is mega-rich boosters.

BigSesh57

cbcpac40

AHM™

5:20 left in the 4th...pa is 3rd and 5 on their own 16...

Footballer

biker_harley87

I watched PA play Wynne and I am for PA too.PA is a sound team but 6 turnovers make it hard to win.

Fanofallfootball

What a sore loser.  You lose to a public school - it's sour grapes.
                               You lose to a private school - it's sour grapes.

You lost.  Be a good sport.  Support the teams that move on and make Arkansas football better.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: Fanofallfootball on December 02, 2006, 04:43:31 pm
What a sore loser.  You lose to a public school - it's sour grapes.
                               You lose to a private school - it's sour grapes.

You lost.  Be a good sport.  Support the teams that move on and make Arkansas football better.

I don't like being upset by dirty, cheating programs.

It's not one bit sour grapes, so you can throw that excuse out the window.  There is nothing wrong with wanting to make the playing field level.

AHM™

Anaxagoras

bbmom

It's time for GW to sack Louks again.

Quite Frankly

over 1000 yds now..was looking for over 100 points...looks like Ot is the only way that happens..

Is there anyway that we can leave the pub vs priv chat out right now?

AHM™

bbmom

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: Quite Frankly on December 02, 2006, 04:45:52 pm

Is there anyway that we can leave the pub vs priv chat out right now?

Nope.

Folks might as well get used to that.  It's not going to end, now.

RGP

AHM™

ppop

Passing yards almost even.  Rushing....not.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas