• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bobby Petrino Jr.

Started by gumby013, December 12, 2007, 12:00:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

gumby013

What NWA school is going to get the kid of the new Head Hog?  He will be a senior next year and currently attends Greater Atlanta Christian.  Shiloh might be the place.

http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/main.asp?SectionID=7&SubSectionID=7&ArticleID=7062

B&GT

Dunno.  But he's not a "Jr."

gumby013

Quote from: B&GT on December 19, 2007, 12:20:31 am
Dunno.  But he's not a "Jr."

Fine..."The other Bobby Patrino who has the same name as his Dad."

B&GT

It says right on that page that his full name is Robert James Petrino and that he is not a "Jr."

sam

5'8" doesn't sound like Shiloh material. 

Quite Frankly

I heard that he's going to Fayetteville. 

B&GT

It's either there or Shiloh.  The coaches' kids live in the Fayetteville school district. 

Quite Frankly

There is no either.  The boy and his sister have already to Fayetteville school offices.  They've already met coaches.

No Shiloh here.

footballfan-tastic

Size not that impressive, what kind of league was he competing in?

Quite Frankly

Man you are a full blown critic huh?

Must suck to be you.

footballfan-tastic

Actually I love being me.  I just try to look at all sides and not just jump to the conclusion that he must be great.  The kid is not that big, and he plays for a small private school, so what type league is it.  Not critical, just asking the question.  He may be a barn burner, but how do you or I know this?

Quite Frankly

Not a soul made a reference to him being some stud.  Just commenting on him coming to a high school.

You just decided to be flippant about his size.

I have no doubt you "love" being you.  Law of averages say that each person is bound to have one fan.

Normally, it's not internal.

footballfan-tastic

Quote from: gumby013 on December 12, 2007, 12:00:39 am
What NWA school is going to get the kid of the new Head Hog?  He will be a senior next year and currently attends Greater Atlanta Christian.  Shiloh might be the place.

http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/main.asp?SectionID=7&SubSectionID=7&ArticleID=7062

Ok, so the reason for posting this was?  NOt many people care if a kid with no talent goes plays ball.  I'm wondering what kind of talent he may be, his size is not reflective of that.

Quite Frankly

It's nice that once again you can make a judgment about someone that you'd never heard of 2 weeks ago and have never seen play.

That article was not posted as some though people thought he was going to wall in and dominate.  It's an informative one.

Size doesn't equal talent.  You sure do have odd predisposition's about people and athletes using subjective measuring sticks.

You probably have a future as an NFL scout by simply using your innate "knowledge" and reading skills.    ::)

footballfan-tastic

You are so funny.  Actually size, speed and strength are indicators of talent, and every college and pro team uses those measuring sticks.  here are entire business organizations making fortunes based on those evaluations.  Are there exceptions, sure, but not that many in comparison to the numbers playing.  So, size matters.  I really don't care where he goes or what success he does or doesn't have, just making conversation regarding the posted topic. 

Quite Frankly

Quote from: eagerfan on December 22, 2007, 03:31:34 pm
You are so funny.  Actually size, speed and strength are indicators of talent, and every college and pro team uses those measuring sticks.  here are entire business organizations making fortunes based on those evaluations.  Are there exceptions, sure, but not that many in comparison to the numbers playing.  So, size matters.  I really don't care where he goes or what success he does or doesn't have, just making conversation regarding the posted topic. 

Most of that I can buy, but at the end were you act as if you are conversing is were you err.

You are more concerned that people read your opinion than the actual accuracy of the post itself.

If you truly think that what you posted is so obvious then I have to wonder why you feel the need to enlighten all of us with things that are so universally recognized.

It would interest me to as your profession.  It can't be as a member of management.  Management has to be flexible and tolerant of diverse personalities and styles.  Being close minded and so judgmental makes me hope others don't answer to you.  Otherwise, the tolerance will be on them much as it has been on me towards you.

footballfan-tastic

Hey, wake up, this is a chat and message board.  There is very little on here that has any real value.  It is just what folks think.  Don't try to make so much out of a post.

Quite Frankly

Unlike you, I don't jump to such decisions.  Your history dictates the treatment.  Despite trolling along and changing names. your past posts, style and callowness put you in a hole every time you open your mouth.  So to speak.

But you're surprisingly correct again.  That being that there is "very little on here that has any real value" when it comes to your rants.

footballfan-tastic

I'm sorry it bothers you, but it is just my view and really means little in the big scheme of things.  I wouldn't let it bother me if I were you. 

edghog

February 15, 2008, 11:17:46 am #19 Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 09:44:53 am by edghog
Arguing with a girl over football is like french kissing your sister. ;D

Jeeze people I'm just kidding. See the  ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas