• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

watch out! Lake Village has a 12th man

Started by bhs429, September 10, 2007, 05:34:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bhs429

Everyone Beware traveling to Lake Village to play.You not only have to beat # 8,#7,#9 and #5(big,fast and good players.) but the home grown officials.They should have been thrown in jail for the effort that they put out in the Lake Village vs Dumas game. 12-12 tie.It was a blessing that it ended in a tie.One official could not keep up with game ,so he stayed on one end of the field and made call after call from a distance! The clock operator started and stopped the clock  whenever the crowd yelled to tell him/her.Good luck coaches and teams going to Lake Village and prepare to play to beat very poor officiating.

Budders

The best mistake was the minute and a half running off the clock on the opening kick-off that got ran back for a touchdown. :)  Not real sure but I don't know a single athlete playing high-school football that takes a minute and a half to run the length of the field.

Lions84

oldcoach

Like that will work!  They do not even know LV or any of the delta schools exist,  they are south of LR and not private.

wawa111

I thought you were talking about the Mosquitoes. I used to live in SE arkansas and the insects will tackle you down there. LOL...

bhs429

Good players     But watch out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Home grown referees

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas