• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FearlessFriday is currently taking nominations for the 1st Annual

Started by Lanny, June 07, 2007, 10:38:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanny

FearlessFriday is currently taking nominations for the 1st Annual All-FearlessFriday Pre-Season Football Team.  We want input and opinions from you, the reader.

The team will consist of 11 offensive players and 11 defensive players. The offensive team will consist of 1 quarterback, 5 lineman with the other positions divided among running backs, tight ends, and receivers, depending on the top players in the state. The defensive team will consist of linemen, linebackers and defensive backs also divided among the top players in the state. In other words, if the state's defensive strength is defensive linemen, we may have 5 linemen, 3 linebackers and 3 backs. If the state's defensive strength is at linebacker, we may have 3 linemen, 5 linebackers and 3 backs.

When nominating players, please give all pertinent information like size, height, bench press, 40 time, stats from last year, etc.

The team will be unveiled July 1.

This will be a statewide team from all classifications.

policeman

Jamie Ward, LB, Pocahontas Redskins

6'3"/240 lbs/4.7 40

315 max bench

135 tackles, 15 sacks (led NEA is sacks)

Lanny

Submitted by M.I.D.

Josh Baker should be one the list at Linebacker last year he had aprox 120 solo tackles 7 sacks 5 int. He' 5'11 200 lbs. He runs a 4.8 40 time. He benches a little over 300 lbs. He also has i beleive 1,200 yards rushing and a couple hundred receiving. I believe he had 1,450 totals yards all -purpose. He is a better defensive player and that is where he stands out. He should be on the list.

twigs

Nick Palese 6'2" 215 Quarterback for Batesville, AR. 5A Class of 2008.  Completed 55/104 passes for 1020 yards and 10 touchdowns and rushed 101 yds on 6 attempts for one touchdown in limited play as a junior behind a senior QB. Will be starter for 2007-2008

twigs

top_cat

Tommie Harris- Jr. Linebacker
6'1 220
4.7 40
310 lb bench press
280 lb power clean

JackStar

Jarius Wright/Warren/WR-Ath/ 5'10/ 180/ 4.36
All State last year with over 10 division 1 offers

Greg Childs/WR/Warren/6'4/200/4.5
Most Recruited player in the state.

Basmine Jones/DE-WR/Warren/6'1/200/4.5
Commited to Arkansas this past week.

Antwain Harris/MLB/Warren/5'10/220/4.6
led Warren in tackles Sophomore and junior years.  Super sophomore his sophomore year.  reps 225 18 times.

BarclayAlmanac

Where is Josh Baker from?

Is Basmine Jones a defensive end, a linebacker or a defensive back?  I have heard all three. I do think he is one of the best 11 defensive players in the state, but what is his best position?

What were Childs' numbers from last year? Is he better than DeAnthony Curtis?

Bruin521

Cruz Williams-WR-Pulaski Academy (committed to Arkansas)
6'4"-205 lbs
1200 rec. yds & 19 TD in '06

2007 Summer Achievements:
-University of Arkansas Camp MVP

-Music City Classic Offensive MVP (Vanderbilt University 7 on 7 Tournament-Nashville, TN)

-7 on 7 Shootout of the South- Best WR

hog_fan_08

Quote from: BarclayAlmanac on June 28, 2007, 06:28:36 pm

Is Basmine Jones a defensive end, a linebacker or a defensive back?  I have heard all three. I do think he is one of the best 11 defensive players in the state, but what is his best position?

Josh Baker will be a Senior next year at Mount Ida High.

GO LIONS!!!! TAKE STATE IN '08!!!

JackStar

Quote from: BarclayAlmanac on June 28, 2007, 06:28:36 pm

Jones played all three last year.  He's an outstanding pass rushing d-end.  He has the speed to be a big play receiver and the strength to play linebacker. 

Childs of course has a lot better size than Curtis, not as fast... has close to a 40 inch vertical...which when you're 6'4 is saying something.  He may be the most sought after recruit in the state...that size and speed combined is freakish.  Childs had about 80 or so catches last year for a little over a 1,000 yards.  Pretty good when you consider we had another receiver with identical numbers lol.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas