• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PC qb transferring

Started by dawgpound, November 14, 2018, 09:58:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dawgpound

Momma has spoken and yes Hampton would take him

Dapper Dan

When you have talent you get talked about..I wish I had a dollar for every time Monta's name was said on here. People/players are going to talk regardless specially when there is a coach and coach's son involved.

ChapelTrojans

Quote from: Caleb's Momma on November 16, 2018, 08:14:18 am
Wow!!! It is sad that a bunch of grown men having nothing better to do than to speculate about a 16 year old boy. None of you live in our house and know what goes on. He plays for PC and pours his heart and soul out every time he steps on the field/court for his school, teammates and coaches.

With his dad's job we do not know what the future holds but understand kids read these post and he has already been questioned by teammates about this. Please keep that in mind moving forward and know we will do what we feel is best for our family.

And to clear some other confusion on here. #wolvesup and #rolltide

Good post Mrs Jacobs, your son is a very unique kid. Not only can you see the passion he plays with but I hear he is also a joy in the hallways at PC, nice to everyone in the school. Definitely a positive role model for the younger kids who look up to athletes. He will be successful whether it is here or somewhere else. You guys have done a remarkable job raising a young man.

bleudog

November 16, 2018, 08:56:25 am #53 Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 09:10:50 am by bleudog
Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on November 16, 2018, 08:26:43 am
Never poke Mama Bear😀

MGK, I'll give you credit for that one.  ;)

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on November 15, 2018, 11:30:12 am
Go ahead, blame his mother's side of the family😀

But seriously, with the residence and district employee options the dad has and I assume could have, there are a lot of scenarios and the family is who needs to decide which one of those is best. 

Good luck to the young man.

godgiven999

bleudog

Alabama's design to add a retractable stadiium roof.

LimeSlime

#1 LOL
#2 Definitely JC school district
#3 Who could blame him if he left? He's obviously talented. 1 conference win, right?

ARHSFB

November 19, 2018, 10:01:26 pm #57 Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 10:46:56 pm by ARHSFB
Following

Jimbo Morphis

cuz

Quote from: Oldman on November 26, 2018, 06:42:57 pm
Post of the season. +1
Wouldnt be but about a 10 mile move......😆😆😆

Monsta

Quote from: cuz on November 26, 2018, 07:16:55 pm
Wouldnt be but about a 10 mile move......😆😆😆
yeah but it's not like he doing anything spectacular that Brady or Richard can't do, Richard had more wins under his belt then Jacobs I'm just saying

Dragon I

Maybe.  Maybe not.  One more athlete never hurt............and I'd love to listen to more whining on here.  It goes great with all of the tears now that daddy is back home.

THA TRUTH

The kid is talented and if he came they could put Hutcheson back out at receiver which would be another weapon on the outside since Haynes is gone after this year

ChapelTrojans

Quote from: Monsta on November 27, 2018, 07:28:18 am
yeah but it's not like he doing anything spectacular that Brady or Richard can't do, Richard had more wins under his belt then Jacobs I'm just saying

Nothing spectacular? The kid has thrown 40 TD's the last 2 years here at PC. He makes plays that most QB's at this level cannot make.

dragondad

Quote from: ChapelTrojans on November 27, 2018, 10:51:06 am
Nothing spectacular? The kid has thrown 40 TD's the last 2 years here at PC. He makes plays that most QB's at this level cannot make.

I agree, hes good..... really good.  Not a dig at PC,  but the kid could start at QB at most schools in the state.  His downfall is completely in where he attends.  Not his fault and not PCs fault, it's just how it is.

Rida4Life

And what school is on your HS diploma there dragondad..... inquiring minds want to know.

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: Rida4Life on November 27, 2018, 11:09:52 am
And what school is on your HS diploma there dragondad..... inquiring minds want to know.

You think he has one?😀

Rida4Life

Oh I know he does.... I just had a little birdie tell me its not from JC....

THA TRUTH

Where did high school degrees comes into play here??

Rida4Life

just didn't like that little slap in the face of PC he did there.

THA TRUTH

What did he say that wasn't true??? Educationally a great school football wise Not so much

Rida4Life

Nah... it was true.... just uncalled for!  LOL

dragondad

November 27, 2018, 12:38:59 pm #72 Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 12:42:40 pm by dragondad
El Dorsdo, class or 1992, grew up in PC never attended there.  What else would you like to know? There was no slap in the face.  I complimented the kid greatly.  What i said was true, and I said it's not PCs fault.  Their kids and school are historically all basketball and baseball.... and they're among the best at it.  Football though, isnt their strong suit.  They have the enrollment and the athletes to field a team larger than JC, but the majority of their kids dont want to play football.  Again, that's not PCs fault, it just is, what it is.  They have had several really good football players who, because of where they played, probably didnt get the attention from recruiters that they could have elsewhere.... or had to work twice as hard at promoting temselves than a kid from a school with a larger or more successful program.   It wasn't aninsult,  regardless of your feelings..... it's the truth.   Perhaps part of the problem lies in the fact that you, and others like you, can't realize that.  Good teams more easily make good players look better.  Good players on less successful teams are, more often than not, overlooked or marginalized.

Monsta

Quote from: Rida4Life on November 27, 2018, 11:13:47 am
Oh I know he does.... I just had a little birdie tell me its not from JC....
stay in your lane, let us worry about his degree/diploma

Rida4Life

Don't worry about my lane when you are talking about my schools QB....Monsta....

Rida4Life

Quote from: dragondad on November 27, 2018, 12:38:59 pm
El Dorsdo, class or 1992, grew up in PC never attended there.  What else would you like to know? There was no slap in the face.  I complimented the kid greatly.  What i said was true, and I said it's not PCs fault.  Their kids and school are historically all basketball and baseball.... and they're among the best at it.  Football though, isnt their strong suit.  They have the enrollment and the athletes to field a team larger than JC, but the majority of their kids dont want to play football.  Again, that's not PCs fault, it just is, what it is.  They have had several really good football players who, because of where they played, probably didnt get the attention from recruiters that they could have elsewhere.... or had to work twice as hard at promoting temselves than a kid from a school with a larger or more successful program.   It wasn't aninsult,  regardless of your feelings..... it's the truth.   Perhaps part of the problem lies in the fact that you, and others like you, can't realize that.  Good teams more easily make good players look better.  Good players on less successful teams are, more often than not, overlooked or marginalized.
Bad Info dragondad.... I was told you went to PC.... my bad! 

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Rida4Life on November 27, 2018, 01:20:39 pm
Don't worry about my lane when you are talking about my schools QB....Monsta....

Claim him while u can

dragondad

Quote from: Rida4Life on November 27, 2018, 01:22:40 pm
Bad Info dragondad.... I was told you went to PC.... my bad!

Nope, moved there when I was 5 in 1979, lived there until 1994, mom still lives there.

baseball13

Quote from: dragondad on November 27, 2018, 12:38:59 pm

And tennis. they are real good at tennis. lol

dragondad

Quote from: baseball13 on November 27, 2018, 04:30:36 pm
And tennis. they are real good at tennis. lol

That's true,  really good

Monsta

Quote from: Rida4Life on November 27, 2018, 01:20:39 pm
if I was such the super star you think he is nick saban would know his name but not in this case, so keep your QB he is perfectly fine where he is

ChapelTrojans

Quote from: Monsta on November 27, 2018, 09:17:45 pm
if I was such the super star you think he is nick saban would know his name but not in this case, so keep your QB he is perfectly fine where he is
[/quote

Dang Freddy Monsta why the animosity towards the young man? Nobody really thinks the kid is going to play at Alabama on Saturdays but he will play somewhere. And if you think he wouldn't be the starter next year at JC if he does transfer then we need to question your football knowledge.

Dragon I

Not sure why this one has Monsta in a bad mood?  Kid is a heck-of-a athlete, and from what I can tell, the coaches certainly wouldn't mind.  Just look around college football and find a coach that wouldn't take a multi year starter that can make plays on either side of the ball.

cuz

bleudog

Quote from: cuz on November 27, 2018, 10:35:01 pm
And Golf.....

Well cuz, JC has a golf team.

But if there was a JC tennis team, I'd figure those Dragons would think the goal was to clear the chain link fence and run around the court.  ;D

BlueCrew4U

Quote from: Monsta on November 27, 2018, 09:17:45 pm

And how many offers did you get Fr......  uh I mean Monsta........  Did the kid steal your girl or what?
Don't know why you are hating on him.

Monsta

Quote from: BlueCrew4U on November 28, 2018, 07:42:06 am
And how many offers did you get Fr......  uh I mean Monsta........  Did the kid steal your girl or what?
Don't know why you are hating on him.
haha I declined my offer, and my girl nah, she still right by my side, just another pc person on the outside looking in, ashamed as much as you guys try to jc, it will never happen, y'all are too soft, and the kids can't take it mentally or physically

BlueCrew4U

spoken kinda harsh for a dude that hangs with PC folk..... ease up their youngsta.

Monsta

Quote from: BlueCrew4U on November 28, 2018, 08:53:02 am
spoken kinda harsh for a dude that hangs with PC folk..... ease up their youngsta.
they are from 3Creeks she just attends pc and I don't associate with anybody from pc with the exception of 2 people, but it would have been a scenario if I brought your wife into this like you did the lady I talked too but I'm not that type, so let's keep personal life out of it and keep it strictly sports related

THA TRUTH

Yea but when we talk sports u ignore the talent the kid obviously has....

Monsta

No doubt he is good, but I'm like like Blue trying to say he a super star athlete

BlueCrew4U

Quote from: Monsta on November 28, 2018, 09:22:06 am
No doubt he is good, but I'm like like Blue trying to say he a super star athlete

He's better than either QB ya'll have right now..... and you know it.... but keep on hating Monsta....
have a nice day.

8)

Monsta

Quote from: BlueCrew4U on November 28, 2018, 09:42:59 am
He's better than either QB ya'll have right now..... and you know it.... but keep on hating Monsta....
have a nice day.

8)
i'm Biased so I'm not going to admit to it, but give the young one time and he will be playing for somebody on Saturday night

Rida4Life

Is this thread even necessary at this point?

Dragon I

It depends.  Do we know if the QB is or is not transferring yet?

ChapelTrojans

Probably won't know till closer to spring football, and the way coaching changes happen his dad might end up somewhere else.

Monsta

Jacobs Family is not leaving pc, that's what I was informed from a reliable source, so the qb leaving is out is the discussion

THA TRUTH

Well I heard otherwise from an also reliable source.... looks like we got a stalemate

bleudog

old.dole

Monsta are you the same Fred that on that billboard coming from jc through eldo? Doesn't matter just remember a Fred from jc and pretty sure it's the same one on the billboard

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas