• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Round #1 Mount Ida vs. Bearden

Started by IdaLions, November 03, 2018, 09:04:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

IdaLions

The playoffs have finally arrived! Mount Ida is coming off from a 52-6 massacre of Lafayette County, while Bearden annihilated strong 52-8. This will be a well balanced game, with either team being able to take it. I honestly don't even know what Bearden runs or who they mainly have this year. It'll be played at Mount Ida, so i'll take the Lions in this one.

N2DEEP

Unless there is an injury, Mt Ida by 14.

couch-coach06

Ida actually has a pretty good draw all the way too the 3rd round I'll take them by 3 scores

Redzone

godgiven999

Eslim03

If Lagrange can go this game won't be close. I say a 3 TD win for Ida with Lagrange.

72aDaddy

If healthy, Ida rolls to the tune of name their score. If they are not, Bearden is capable of junking up a game. I think Ida is healthy, so Mount Ida by 3 or 4 scores.

Old Scrapper

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 03, 2018, 10:46:38 am
My Ida with the mercy rule.

The Bears flipped the scrip last night. They do it again next week and It could get interesting. Much respect for MI though

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on November 03, 2018, 01:11:41 pm
The Bears flipped the scrip last night. They do it again next week and It could get interesting. Much respect for MI though
Glad to hear that,

dawgpound

brown2010

bearbacker52

not so fast i seen both teams play, and it could go either way. Bearden needs minimize penalties n turnovers, Mt Ida needs dominate time of possesion. I will attend

IdaLions

Quote from: bearbacker52 on November 05, 2018, 02:01:11 pm
not so fast i seen both teams play, and it could go either way. Bearden needs minimize penalties n turnovers, Mt Ida needs dominate time of possesion. I will attend

I agree, could go both ways. Even as a Mount Ida fan, I don't see why everyone sees them as world beaters still. They have a lot of weaknesses. But if 100% they can compete with anyone in the state. But I wouldn't be 100% that Mount Ida just blows through this game.

Backwoods Bart

No need to hedge the bet, I'm doubling down. If the Bears do a repeat performance of last Friday, Bearden 7+.   

OLionSwag74

IDA boys take it big, last home game of the season.

bearbacker52

November 08, 2018, 08:13:41 am #16 Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 08:24:26 am by bearbacker52
Quote from: IdaLions on November 05, 2018, 03:59:31 pm
I agree, could go both ways. Even as a Mount Ida fan, I don't see why everyone sees them as world beaters still. They have a lot of weaknesses. But if 100% they can compete with anyone in the state. But I wouldn't be 100% that Mount Ida just blows through this game.

so they may play down to their competition?

Lionsquatch

Quote from: bearbacker52 on November 08, 2018, 08:13:41 am

That's not at all what he's saying.  He's saying that if they are 100% healthy and actually play like they can then they will be great.  But they don't always do this, it's not that they play down or up to their opponent it's just that sometimes they are inconsistent and just have a bad game no matter who it is against.  Now this doesn't happen often he's just saying that happens some.  And to all teams at that.

bearbacker52

Gotcha thanks for reading his mind for me

OLionSwag74

remake of '07 season. in honor of this game i've went back and watched the bearden ida game at least 6 times.

Lionsquatch

Quote from: bearbacker52 on November 08, 2018, 08:26:25 am
Gotcha thanks for reading his mind for me
Is this sarcasm? Sorry never can tell anymore

IdaLions

Quote from: Lionsquatch on November 08, 2018, 08:22:22 am
That's not at all what he's saying.  He's saying that if they are 100% healthy and actually play like they can then they will be great.  But they don't always do this, it's not that they play down or up to their opponent it's just that sometimes they are inconsistent and just have a bad game no matter who it is against.  Now this doesn't happen often he's just saying that happens some.  And to all teams at that.

👍🏽

sickwillie

old.dole

HG Hornet

Bearden_Bear72

Let's go Bears!  Represent tonight!

M.I. D

Let's go Mount Ida!!! It's playoff time. Be focused, play your A** off and be the most physical team.

cuz

November 09, 2018, 02:28:53 pm #27 Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 02:51:45 pm by cuz
Good Luck Bears

Bearden_Bear72

Mount Ida 6-0 end of first.  Bearden is making this a good game. One holding penalty from being tied

dawgpound

Bearden_Bear72

Refs throwing the yellow a lot for both teams

Bearden_Bear72

Mt. Ida 14
Bearden 0

A very long hard drive for mt Ida. 

Bearden_Bear72

Bearden is breaking down. Coach outlaw is........something.  Personal fouls 1 and 40

IdaLions

Bearden_Bear72

Mt. Ida just scored again when I turned off radio haha. 20 something to zero

Bearden_Bear72

Bearden_Bear72

Bearden_Bear72

Bearden recovers onside kick to start the second half.

Bearden_Bear72

Bearden scores in two plays.  He got two point conversion but it was questionable.

Mt. Ida 20

Bearden 14

Bearden_Bear72

#5 Miller goes down with injury.  Big loss on a big drive

dawgpound

Bearden_Bear72

Bearden_Bear72

Penalties are murdering the bears a lot more then Mt. Ida is. 

M.I. D

Redzone

Listening to this on the radio and it sounds like there has been a ton of penalties.

couch-coach06

Redzone

M.I. D

Quote from: B.G. on November 09, 2018, 09:51:32 pm
Final score?

Yes 36-14

Lots of flags tonight on both sides. More than I have seen in years!

cuz

bleudog

Quote from: Redzone on November 09, 2018, 09:39:10 pm
Listening to this on the radio and it sounds like there has been a ton of penalties.

Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 09, 2018, 09:39:58 pm
Well I mean it's at Ida ...

Quote from: Redzone on November 09, 2018, 09:47:24 pm
😂 this one was actually pretty even

The one time I went to MI, there were a lot of penalties but only about half of them were called.  ;)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas