• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pottsville @ Joe T Robinson

Started by RyanLR, November 03, 2018, 02:16:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RyanLR

Big shoutout to Bauxite for giving us the conference championship. Pottsville and Robinson haven't played since the Senators left the 4-4A conference. Robinson since the loss to the Miners have really been working on their passing game to great affect.

#1thetruth

RyanLR

I guess nobody is interested in this one.

SUGARTOWN

soccerman

Robinson just can't get away from teams that run the Dead T. Bauxite, Ashdown, Harmony Grove, and now Pottsville!

Won't be pretty if Robinson plays how they can

x14113

Quote from: RyanLR on November 03, 2018, 02:16:09 am
Pottsville and Robinson haven't played since the Senators left the 4-4A conference.

2016 says hi.  8)

Sigmund Sauer

Will depend on which Apache group shows up. If it's the same team that rolled into Booneville, then Robinson best not over look them. The playoffs bring out the best in everyone. I do not expect Robinson to put up the same numbers as Elkins did against Pottsville.

justafan33

If it rains, Robinson will have excuses. If it is clear and mild, well... I'm sure they will play better than any team on earth.

RyanLR

Quote from: justafan33 on November 04, 2018, 07:18:44 am
If it rains, Robinson will have excuses. If it is clear and mild, well... I'm sure they will play better than any team on earth.
Wow somebody's salty! I don't think that anyone from Robinson has spoken or made any excuses about that Bauxite game in the rain other than myself trying to explain how what happened happened. If trying to explain how a game went is excuses maybe I shouldn't post at all.

moneyminers

Quote from: RyanLR on November 04, 2018, 02:09:42 pm
Wow somebody's salty! I don't think that anyone from Robinson has spoken or made any excuses about that Bauxite game in the rain other than myself trying to explain how what happened happened. If trying to explain how a game went is excuses maybe I shouldn't post at all.
or the fact that you're not a coach so don't really know what happened. id' say you're more like a defense mechanism for your team to defend them when they aren't doing hot in weathered games

Redskin2015

Gray lizard

This could be a better game than most think.  Pottsville has given some teams fits in the playoffs as the underdog before.  Like most I would expect a Robinson win but don count your chickens just yet.

VanillaThunder

Big shoutout to Bauxite for giving us the conference championship. Pottsville and Robinson haven't played since the Senators left the 4-4A conference. Robinson since the loss to the Miners have really been working on their passing game to great affect.
Knew you'd stay classy

Apache4Life

Pottsville will be playing Basketball after Fri..

Gray lizard

Quote from: Apache4Life on November 05, 2018, 11:43:23 am
Pottsville will be playing Basketball after Fri..
Don't just count them out.  If Pottsville can move the ball out of the Dead T, not turn over the ball, and have a decent kicking game they can stay in the game eating up the clock.  Of course they have not done well on those three things all year.  If they go to the two back set it will quick game if you understand what I mean.

Apache4Life

It WILL be a quick game,  Hard for me to say but its True..
We haven't looked good all year.  I think teams have figured our up the middle plays out. 

Gray lizard

it will also be a Jimmy and Joe problem for Pottsville.

Football_Fan25

lol, Just remember that we GAVE U THE CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP, cause you definitely didn't earn it..... MIC DROP

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Football_Fan25 on November 05, 2018, 01:22:47 pm

lol, Just remember that we GAVE U THE CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP, cause you definitely didn't earn it..... MIC DROP

I would say that the team with the best conference record definitely earned it.

soccerman

Quote from: Football_Fan25 on November 05, 2018, 01:22:47 pm

Even though they beat Arkadelphia and Nashville, who both beat you, at their places

FootballFan00

RyanLR

Quote from: FootballFan00 on November 06, 2018, 08:43:34 am
I don't like you but I agree
I thought I was being classy. The only way we got the Conference Title was for Bauxite to give it away to us. We had to have them lose their last two games and somehow it happened. As for the game against Pottsville it seems people are picking the Senators by 28+ but I'm almost certain it'll be by 21 like a 35-14 type of game.

youhavenoidea

If Pottsville uses their offense to kill clock and keep ball away from Joe T., it may give them a chance.  But I'm just not sure think Joe T. too much for them...
Joe T. 42 Pottsville 13

Gray lizard

Gotta say Pottsville is doing some abnormal things to get ready for this game.  Will it pay off who knows.  They are running their offence against a 13 man defense by adding three line man.  Looks like they plan on opening holes to move that Dead T.  I even saw the linemen pushing a school bus down to 247 and back a couple times.  Good thing the had their heads down pushing or they would have seen the coach pushing the breaks as the lights kept coming on.  There are a couple other things but afraid to let it out just yet. It is astonishing what they have the back doing.

RyanLR

Quote from: Gray lizard on November 06, 2018, 12:49:06 pm
Gotta say Pottsville is doing some abnormal things to get ready for this game.  Will it pay off who knows.  They are running their offence against a 13 man defense by adding three line man.  Looks like they plan on opening holes to move that Dead T.  I even saw the linemen pushing a school bus down to 247 and back a couple times.  Good thing the had their heads down pushing or they would have seen the coach pushing the breaks as the lights kept coming on.  There are a couple other things but afraid to let it out just yet. It is astonishing what they have the back doing.
That's hilarious!

Gray lizard

Hey first time I ever saw the backs wanting to work out with the lineman in football history.  They have a pen with 4 big gators in it.  Backs have to run back and forth avoiding the gators. Rumor has it the gators have not been feed in two weeks.  I have never seen our backs move so fast.  We are going to have more 4.6 players than Bauxite. My son is a freshmen running back and moved up.  He had to go to the doctor yesterday and now has a cast on his right hand and arm. broke his thumb fighting of a gator.

RyanLR

The Robinson players are mostly just playing Madden and eating Cheetos.

Gray lizard

If Pottsville has any running backs left come Friday they are going to be next to impossible to tackle.

RyanLR

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas