• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Barton at CHG playoffs round 1

Started by HG Hornet, November 03, 2018, 12:06:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who's gonna move on to round 2?

CHG
42 (89.4%)
Barton
5 (10.6%)

Total Members Voted: 47

HG Hornet

We have played Barton before, but it's been a while.  Any thoughts from those who know? 

Headhunter15

blackandoldgold

Unless a lot of CHG players go on another school trip, the hornets should move on to play Glen Rose. That is unless Glen Rose gets upset by the bye team they play this week.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: blackandoldgold on November 03, 2018, 03:35:00 pm
Unless a lot of CHG players go on another school trip, the hornets should move on to play Glen Rose. That is unless Glen Rose gets upset by the bye team they play this week.
They got upset by a 5-seed last year. Perhaps, they'll make history this time. Mr. Ripley would have to make a trip to South Arkansas.

Mr. Neutral

Bearden, smith, and Stanberry are making a trip to Kentucky Friday night. They will not be attending the game

HG Hornet

Quote from: Mr. Neutral on November 04, 2018, 04:28:27 pm
Bearden, smith, and Stanberry are making a trip to Kentucky Friday night. They will not be attending the game
Naw, they're going to KFC Friday night after the game.  They're not actually going to the state of Kentucky, you goofy guy! 

Smackover Fan

hootingowl

Anything can happen  but my bet is CHG wins by 28

Dembears

I can't wait for Barton to come out with the win Friday night! It's going to be a sad cold game for the hornet  ;D

1wildcat

I'm going to have to go with CHG in this one. Hornets by 21

HG Hornet

Quote from: Dembears on November 07, 2018, 02:04:19 pm
I can't wait for Barton to come out with the win Friday night! It's going to be a sad cold game for the hornet  ;D
There's more than one, Youngster.  You'll see them soon enough.  Safe travels on Friday. 

CoolBreeze

Quote from: CHG Hornet on November 08, 2018, 07:34:53 am
There's more than one, Youngster.  You'll see them soon enough.  Safe travels on Friday.
You must be expecting the Hornets to do some serious stinging.

HG Hornet

Quote from: CoolBreeze on November 08, 2018, 10:36:35 am
You must be expecting the Hornets to do some serious stinging.
Final home game, win or lose to Barton, I expect to see some serious stinging!   

hogman1886

Will Barton's stud RB return for the playoffs?

sickwillie

SR30

Looks like the bears are taking some sting out of stingers

HG Hornet

Barton played an excellent first half and first part of the third quarter, then CHG took over on offense, defense, and special teams.  CHG 62 - Barton 36.

SR30

Hurts when you lose 3 fumbles in a quarter. Was close up till thenm

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas