• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Official 2A Playoff Bracket

Started by NWA Hawg, November 01, 2018, 09:53:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: 72aDaddy on November 03, 2018, 10:05:02 am
Foreman pounded Gurdon like Hazen pounded Des Arc. The difference, Foreman would run circles around Hazen IMO.

uhhh, des arc out gained hazen, just shot ourselves in the feet 2 or 3 times in the red zone. talk what you know, not what you wish.

and hazen will be the best team foreman will see.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: 72aDaddy on November 03, 2018, 09:50:55 am
JC walks to the semis. Foreman sleep walks to semis. If Hazen makes it, they limp into the semis. This is Arkansas 2a playoffs. There are 20 bad teams in it every year. Let's not act like these are the NFL playoffs. Perspective.
if Hazen makes it to the semis, they won't be limping but will be the favorite.

72aDaddy

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 03, 2018, 10:02:27 am

hector at home is a tough out, they may have the best home field environment in 2a.
Hector is losing that game unless every fan gets out of the stands and makes a wall at the goalline. It's a tough DRAW for a 1 seed that is supposed to be catered to this year with a bye and home field throughout. But bad DRAWS do happen.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

im not sure foreskin gets past salem.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: 72aDaddy on November 03, 2018, 10:07:58 am
Hector is losing that game unless every fan gets out of the stands and makes a wall at the goalline. It's a tough DRAW for a 1 seed that is supposed to be catered to this year with a bye and home field throughout. But bad DRAWS do happen.

get beat by who?

72aDaddy

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 03, 2018, 10:07:24 am
if Hazen makes it to the semis, they won't be limping but will be the favorite.
Point.....missed.

who-knew

Quote from: 72aDaddy on November 03, 2018, 10:05:02 am
Foreman pounded Gurdon like Hazen pounded Des Arc. The difference, Foreman would run circles around Hazen IMO.
Foreman should worry about Salem and not running circles around Hazen

72aDaddy

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 03, 2018, 10:09:28 am

get beat by who?
Mount Ida. If healthy, they're dang good. Hector is going to be stunned. Or at least the average parent fan that doesn't pay attention will be. It could get ugly.

Eslim03

Foreman will worry about the winner of magazine and Carlisle at the moment one game at a time.

Eslim03

I also agree tough draw for hector being a one seed but the 7 have four teams that could win some conference's.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: 72aDaddy on November 03, 2018, 10:12:06 am
Mount Ida. If healthy, they're dang good. Hector is going to be stunned. Or at least the average parent fan that doesn't pay attention will be. It could get ugly.

I wasn't sure if that's who you meant or not. but yes, ida could win that game.

godgiven999

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 03, 2018, 10:06:32 am
uhhh, des arc out gained hazen, just shot ourselves in the feet 2 or 3 times in the red zone. talk what you know, not what you wish.

and hazen will be the best team foreman will see.
IMO JC will be the best team Foreman will see.

who-knew

Quote from: Eslim03 on November 03, 2018, 10:13:39 am
Foreman will worry about the winner of magazine and Carlisle at the moment one game at a time.
Point..... missed, 72 said Foreman was gonna sleep walk to semi

Old Scrapper

Hazen is only focused on Quitman until Friday at 10pm

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: godgiven999 on November 03, 2018, 10:16:35 am

I think the salem foreskin game will be a great game to see. batey vs turner(?)

who-knew

Quote from: godgiven999 on November 03, 2018, 10:16:35 am
True story if Foreman can't get passed JC

Eslim03

Quote from: who-knew on November 03, 2018, 10:16:57 am
Point..... missed, 72 said Foreman was gonna sleep walk to semi

72 is not from foreman

godgiven999

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 03, 2018, 09:56:04 am
didn't forman just pound gurdon last night? I figure hazen will do the same to them.
Pound No. The fastest player in 2a got the edge twice. They did have 1 actual drive for a TD.
Pound wouldn't be the word for it. LOS was pretty even IMO

Hawgpilot

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 03, 2018, 10:18:00 am
I think the salem foreskin game will be a great game to see. batey vs turner(?)

call me confused, but what does this even mean??

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: godgiven999 on November 03, 2018, 10:22:24 am
Pound No. The fastest player in 2a got the edge twice. They did have 1 actual drive for a TD.

gotcha, if hazens penn gets to the corner, you wont catch him either.

72aDaddy

Quote from: Hawgpilot on November 03, 2018, 10:23:34 am
He's being cute. Kind of funny though.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

its a joke man, sorry it went above your head

Eslim03

Quote from: godgiven999 on November 03, 2018, 10:22:24 am

First half pretty even but give the edge to Gurdon. Second half all foreman. Adjustments and coaching matters.

Redzone

He keeps referring to Foreman as foreskin for some reason lol either it's on purpose or he talks to much about foreskin in his text messages that his phone auto corrected it to that.

Hawgpilot

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 03, 2018, 10:28:25 am
its a joke man, sorry it went above your head

No worries!  I sometimes have to be reminded what the general demographics are of given posters then it becomes much more understandable.  Enjoy your 5th grade humor.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Redzone on November 03, 2018, 10:29:15 am
He keeps referring to Foreman as foreskin for some reason lol either it's on purpose or he talks to much about foreskin in his text messages that his phone auto corrected it to that.

im just messing with you gators. actually im on my computer. I would love to see the FOREMAN salem game though.

godgiven999

Quote from: Eslim03 on November 03, 2018, 10:28:34 am
Best player in 2a matters as well lol

First half pretty even but give the edge to Gurdon. Second half all foreman. Adjustments and coaching matters.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Hawgpilot on November 03, 2018, 10:31:19 am
No worries!  I sometimes have to be reminded what the general demographics are of given posters then it becomes much more understandable.  Enjoy your 5th grade humor.

sorry my 5th grade level is above your first grade intellect

Eslim03

IdaLions

First we gotta beat Bearden, and if LaGrange gets hurt then the season will be extremely hard, because he is our offense against a decent team. Hector vs. Mount Ida would be a good game, I honestly don't see how Magazine beat Hector.

MUSTANGSALLY23

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 03, 2018, 08:54:44 am
its not that easy. heck batey could go down again in round 2. no guarantees

mountainburg goes into j.c. and knocks them off.

If you really think that M-Burg can go and knock off JC you have been drinking too much river water.... Common man....  ??? ???

Pick_DA_EAGLES

November 03, 2018, 11:40:20 am #81 Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 11:56:19 am by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: MUSTANGSALLY23 on November 03, 2018, 11:38:15 am
If you really think that M-Burg can go and knock off JC you have been drinking too much river water.... Common man....  ??? ???

remember 2015?  and yes im just a "common man".  ::)

HorseFeathers

If Hector plays flawless then they have a chance.....Basing that off what I seen last night from Hector and Mt Ida against Mineral Springs in a down pour..

Wildcatalumni21

You're right, we are a pushover and stand no chance! We might as well just let the winner of the 1st round game move on to the quarterfinals!

MUSTANGSALLY23

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 03, 2018, 11:40:20 am

remember 2015?  and yes im just a "common man".  ::)

On a serious note surely you don't think JC will drop that one do you?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MUSTANGSALLY23 on November 03, 2018, 12:03:47 pm
On a serious note surely you don't think JC will drop that one do you?

odds are that they probably wont, BUT it could happen.

MUSTANGSALLY23

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 03, 2018, 12:05:08 pm

odds are that they probably wont, BUT it could happen.

I also want to know why you think Hasens draw isn't the hardest? I mean the 2 from the 7 and 8? Those teams will be tough for anyone in this quad?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MUSTANGSALLY23 on November 03, 2018, 12:07:37 pm
I also want to know why you think Hasens draw isn't the hardest? I mean the 2 from the 7 and 8? Those teams will be tough for anyone in this quad?

Because those are not the only good conferences

couch-coach06

And that doesn't make it sucks any less..

72aDaddy

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 03, 2018, 12:26:28 pm
Because those are not the only good conferences
You are right. They are not good conferences. The 6 is the only good conference. The 7 and 8 are the elite conferences. The 3, 4 are horrible. The 5 is hit and miss year in and year out, typically below average or a ceiling of average. And there is no debating this. But l am sure you will.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: 72aDaddy on November 03, 2018, 12:47:05 pm
You are right. They are not good conferences. The 6 is the only good conference. The 7 and 8 are the elite conferences. The 3, 4 are horrible. The 5 is hit and miss year in and year out, typically below average or a ceiling of average. And there is no debating this. But l am sure you will.

ehhhh, 6 is right there with the 7 and 8.

Hasbeen92

HorseFeathers

Your 3 seed sucks at football according to all the other conference posters... So how can the 6 be any good 😉

couch-coach06

Pick_DA_EAGLES

I think the last 10 years go, 8,6,7 with teams in the finals.

couch-coach06

Yeah the 7 had some lean years while ida was away

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HorseFeathers on November 03, 2018, 02:07:27 pm
Your 3 seed sucks at football according to all the other conference posters... So how can the 6 be any good 😉

It's the playoffs now, so they are back to a football school. 😁😁

The 6 could legitimately win, both the football title and the basketball title

HorseFeathers

Pick you can't tout the basketball titles...Des Arc isn't in the 6 for the other sports

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: IdaLions on November 03, 2018, 11:16:32 am
First we gotta beat Bearden, and if LaGrange gets hurt then the season will be extremely hard, because he is our offense against a decent team. Hector vs. Mount Ida would be a good game, I honestly don't see how Magazine beat Hector.
Coaching. Had a good game plan and worked on it all week, got to the game and abandoned it. Didn't start throwing the ball til 4th qtr and by that time had already dug too deep of deficit. Also have changed up some personnel on defense that has helped

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HorseFeathers on November 03, 2018, 02:17:33 pm
Pick you can't tout the basketball titles...Des Arc isn't in the 6 for the other sports

Show me were I said WE anywhere. I said the 6, which is the truth.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas