• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle Girls

Started by girlsbbfanatic, March 03, 2018, 10:56:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

girlsbbfanatic

March 03, 2018, 10:56:08 pm Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 12:53:40 pm by girlsbbfanatic
Who was the new girl on Earles team today?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: girlsbbfanatic on March 03, 2018, 10:56:08 pm
Who was the new girl on Earles team today?

What new girl? #?

girlsbbfanatic

Pick_DA_EAGLES

patriot15

She's a 9th grader..Colbi Maples

Butch_Cassidy

She moved in from Mation in January ???

Mr. Trill

LOl lol lol new girl!!! Lol watch how someone's said Earle is cheating once again? No, I'm kidding, I saw her in Carlisle and was amazed that Ro have a sidekick. Just as Lebron had Kyrie.

Dogg

She moved in from the Low End

girlsbbfanatic

Quote from: Butch_Cassidy on March 04, 2018, 12:20:17 am
She moved in from Mation in January ???
2A people I would be screaming for some proof and verification.

girlsbbfanatic

Quote from: patriot15 on March 04, 2018, 12:07:46 am
She's a 9th grader..Colbi Maples
She DID NOT look like a 9th grader.

Dogg

Scream, yell and holler!!  It won't help any

MT Legend

Colbi maples played in regionals at MT.🤔 she is a Earle Bulldog.Next accusation and accusers of Earle please come forward.🙄

Cheek

Quote from: MT Legend on March 04, 2018, 09:53:01 am
Colbi maples played in regionals at MT.🤔 she is a Earle Bulldog.Next accusation and accusers of Earle please come forward.🙄

She also played in District Tour at Carlisle.

girlsbbfanatic

Just asking a question. Sorry if there is little trust there. With Earle where there is smoke there is usually fire.

MT Legend

Quote from: girlsbbfanatic on March 04, 2018, 10:33:13 am
Just asking a question. Sorry if there is little trust there. With Earle where there is smoke there is usually fire.
yea that's true. They already have the state take over their schools.they not going to try something when they already being watched.Earle always had athletes and they always will.

girlsbbfanatic

So has she played for Earle all year in Jr High? somebody said she just moved ther in January

Shack106

Hating is confused admiration. When you find clarity. You can join Bulldog Nation. You've already scouted the team and seems you have a favorite player

girlsbbfanatic

Quote from: Shack106 on March 04, 2018, 10:56:47 am
Hating is confused admiration. When you find clarity. You can join Bulldog Nation. You've already scouted the team and seems you have a favorite player

::)  No hating here. Just answer the question please.

Shack106

Quote from: girlsbbfanatic on March 04, 2018, 10:59:19 am
::)  No hating here. Just answer the question please.
The question has been answered. You're just trying to keep the conversation going. It's ok if you want to continue talking about the Lady Bulldogs. People usually enjoy talking about their favorite team. Bulldog Nation welcomes you as our newest fan.

girlsbbfanatic

Nope I have never been what I would call a fan of Earle. I have respected the talent and the success but its always been overshadowed by the cheating. Really sad situation. You can bring down the arrogance a little.

bbfan89

Does anyone know if the girl (#11) played for Marion in the fall? If so, I would  question her eligibility. I am not taking a shot at Earle. In fact, I hope they beat MT on the boys side. What I am tired of is all of the questionable move ins that take place in the name of winning. there are school choice rules and deadlines and rules in place for LEGAL move ins. People continue to find new ways to beat the system and it is not fair to those schools and more particularly the student athletes who have their seasons impacted by schools that do in fact cheat.

girlsbbfanatic

Quote from: Shack106 on March 04, 2018, 11:07:04 am
The question has been answered. You're just trying to keep the conversation going. It's ok if you want to continue talking about the Lady Bulldogs. People usually enjoy talking about their favorite team. Bulldog Nation welcomes you as our newest fan.

No the question has not been answered.
Has she been at Earle all year on the Jr. High or did she move in there from somewhere else? Im sure a lot of teams would like to know the answer.

girlsbbfanatic

Quote from: bbfan89 on March 04, 2018, 11:18:01 am
Does anyone know if the girl (#11) played for Marion in the fall? If so, I would  question her eligibility. I am not taking a shot at Earle. In fact, I hope they beat MT on the boys side. What I am tired of is all of the questionable move ins that take place in the name of winning. there are school choice rules and deadlines and rules in place for LEGAL move ins. People continue to find new ways to beat the system and it is not fair to those schools and more particularly the student athletes who have their seasons impacted by schools that do in fact cheat.

Thank you-Im sure AAA will be on this now. Just clarify and it can be forgotten if its on the up and up.

MT Legend

keep hoping 😂🤣🤣😂

Shack106

Quote from: girlsbbfanatic on March 04, 2018, 11:10:33 am
Nope I have never been what I would call a fan of Earle. I have respected the talent and the success but its always been overshadowed by the cheating. Really sad situation. You can bring down the arrogance a little.
So you're not a fan of Earle? Yet you made a post about them🤔. Either you're a fan or a hater. Pick one. If you're that consumed by Earle's roster and who's on it. I think you're at the very least a secret admirer. By the way who are you a fan of? Maybe you should spend more time talking about them. Maybe you'd create a buzz about them that would inspire the coaches and players to be as good as Earle. Then you wouldn't have to spend so much time talking about a team that you supposedly dislike

girlsbbfanatic

What I am a fan of is fair clean basketball for our young people who work so hard everyday and do not deserve to be beaten by cheaters. You guys keep dancing around the questions and answers. I have no dog in the fight. I hope it is all on the up and up but you guys trying to be cute and shady instead of transparent isnt helping your case any.

MT Legend

March 04, 2018, 11:32:53 am #26 Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 11:47:15 am by MT Legend
Quote from: girlsbbfanatic on March 04, 2018, 11:29:25 am
What I am a fan of is fair clean basketball for our young people who work so hard everyday and do not deserve to be beaten by cheaters. You guys keep dancing around the questions and answers. I have no dog in the fight. I hope it is all on the up and up but you guys trying to be cute and shady instead of transparent isnt helping your case any.
so if the State is running their schools are you suggesting the state is cheating for Earle? Cause they would have been the ones to allow the move in.🤷🏾‍♂️

Shack106

March 04, 2018, 11:40:38 am #27 Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 11:45:05 am by Shack106
Quote from: girlsbbfanatic on March 04, 2018, 11:19:10 am
Has she been at Earle all year on the Jr. High or did she move in there from somewhere else? Im sure a lot of teams would like to know the answer.
Why don't you get on that. Just an FYI, FF isn't the most credible place to start your investigation. Maybe you could call around and check some more credible sources.

Meanwhile Earle will be preparing for another shot at 2 state championships. To go in the already overcrowded trophy case. I would suggest you spend more time rooting for you team instead of questioning what Earle is doing. Maybe you should be taking notes. Then Maybe, your team could be as good as Earle. I doubt it, because as it's been mentioned. Earle has had talent and always will. Dispite what haters like yourself, who try to suggest otherwise, have to say

girlsbbfanatic

March 04, 2018, 11:44:31 am #28 Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 11:47:41 am by girlsbbfanatic
Ok you guys are exactly right. Will go elsewhere to find truth because it aint here. AND FYI  I Just became a HUGE Quitman fan.

MT Legend

Quote from: girlsbbfanatic on March 04, 2018, 11:44:31 am
Ok you guys are exactly right. Will go elsewhere to find truth because it aint here. AND FYI  I Just became a HUGE Quitman fan.
if Earle wasn't who they was and are we would not even be having this conversation.just saying.

Shack106

Ok you guysvare exactly right. Will go elsewhere to find truth because it aint here. AND FYI  I Just became a HUGE Quitman fan.
Really? Or more accurately. You're an anybody except Earle fan. Now get on that investigation into Earle ASAP. Good luck to you and Quitman. Seems like a good home for you. I'm sure you've heard "Quit Man" a few times in your hater life. You may hear it several times more when you call around questioning the legitimacy of Bulldog Nation.

Dogg

Why don't you do your own investigation or call Quitman or the AAA and report it? The AAA office is open today. Earle doesn't owe you an explanation for Colbi Maples.
The truth is at the AAA office

Dogg

Quote from: girlsbbfanatic on March 04, 2018, 11:29:25 am
what case? You have no authority to do nothing. If you really want to know something call Quitman and they can report it. AAA has an obligation to investigate. That's so simple to do.

Dogg

Quote from: girlsbbfanatic on March 04, 2018, 11:10:33 am
Cheating. Outside of the incident that happened with the football player this year give me another incident where Earle had to forfeit games because because of cheating. I've been around Earle sports since desegregation. I challenge you to back your cheating statements up with facts!!  Let's hear them bud!!

MT Legend

Why is Earle such a target of everyone's rage? Is it because it's a all black school? Them folks done been held out of the football state championship game that they probably would have won and now folks trying to get them kicked out of the basketball championship game in girls.let these young people be great man.they deserve the same opportunity's as any one else to be successful.folks did turrell the same way before they closed down. Shameful that's these kids still have to see this trash still today.🙄

Dogg

Quote from: girlsbbfanatic on March 04, 2018, 08:58:56 am
She DID NOT look like a 9th grader.
What did she look like 👀

Dogg

Colbi has made Earle a totally different team. She can do it all!!  Ro, A. Brown and Colbi have become a force to reckon with!!

Pit Bull

She's played in Earle since 2nd Grade Little League, send the AAA to me I still have her EYAA Little League Registration Documents. Also try backtracking the Earle Girls Junior High Undefeated Season as a reference. Sad part is we have a group of kids in the Pee-Wee Program now girls and boys that will be better than this group, so just station a AAA rep at the school and get over your beat downs.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dogg on March 04, 2018, 12:14:56 pm
Colbi has made Earle a totally different team. She can do it all!!  Ro, A. Brown and Colbi have become a force to reckon with!!

She has made a difference for sure.

Dogg

I'm waiting on you to respond. You jump out and make a statement like that back it up
with some facts!! Where's your facts ?

Pit Bull

girlsbbfanatic only has 28 total post and now she's decided to spearhead an Fearlessfriday investigation against a 9th grade phenom that lead her junior high team to a perfect season and now contributing to the Senior High's success! Sounds like girlsbbfanatic is a little emotional....

Shack106

I'm laughing at girlsbbfanatic and how he/she thought they were gonna subpoena Earle's roster and transfer transcripts to a FF POST. Then got mad when no one answered his/her ridiculous accusations. And to top it off they say They're a Quitman fan now since we won't cooperate with the investigation. I think I may cry... laughing. Now that girlsbbfanatic has been called to the stand they're a no show. We need to put a warrant out for his/her arrest. Lol

Pit Bull

Quote from: Shack106 on March 04, 2018, 12:40:20 pm
I'm laughing at girlsbbfanatic and how he/she thought they were gonna subpoena Earle's roster and transfer transcripts to a FF POST. Then got mad when no one answered his/her ridiculous accusations. And to top it off they say They're a Quitman fan now since we won't cooperate with the investigation. I think I may cry... laughing. Now that girlsbbfanatic has been called to the stand they're a no show. We need to put a warrant out for his/her arrest. Lol
Yea, she is Fearlessfriday 5.0, Columbo and Kojack, Law and Order, and "Since no one is cooperating, I hope Quitman Wins!" Who gives a    what you hope, we didn't think the Fearlessfriday Prosecuting Attorney would indict us and then root for us anyway....  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Shack106

😂😂😂😂😂

MT Legend

Quote from: Pit Bull on March 04, 2018, 12:50:35 pm
Yea, she is Fearlessfriday 5.0, Columbo and Kojack, Law and Order, and "Since no one is cooperating, I hope Quitman Wins!" Who gives a    what you hope, we didn't think the Fearlessfriday Prosecuting Attorney would indict us and then root for us anyway....  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
😂🤣🤣😂

girlsbbfanatic

Pitbull answered the question. Thank you. Thats all I wanted to know.  I have a granddaughter who plays for Des Arc and watched the Earle sr girls play 3-4 times and never saw #11. Forgive me for questioning your greatness.  ::) Over and out you hostile Earle fans.  Go Marked Tree and Go Quitman win state

mtindian42

Quote from: Pit Bull on March 04, 2018, 12:50:35 pm
lol. chaching

Dogg

Quote from: girlsbbfanatic on March 04, 2018, 11:19:10 am
Still waiting on you he/she!! Just like I thought. You have 0 credibility!! Colbi can ball can't she. I bet you couldn't sleep a wink after seeing her play. Don't look like a 9th grader but I can tell you what you look like now. I'll make it multiple choice
A. Stupid
B. A fool
C. A butt

Dogg

Quote from: girlsbbfanatic on March 04, 2018, 01:04:23 pm
Pitbull answered the question. Thank you. Thats all I wanted to know.  I have a granddaughter who plays for Des Arc and watched the Earle sr girls play 3-4 times and never saw #11. Forgive me for questioning your greatness.  ::) Over and out you hostile Earle fans.  Go Marked Tree and Go Quitman win state
😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂

Pit Bull

Quote from: girlsbbfanatic on March 04, 2018, 01:04:23 pm

I have her 2nd grade Earle Youth Activities Little League Registration Form in my files right now if you want to see it. This is your answer, she has always played for Earle but it is not the answer that you are looking for. We have a right to be hostile when you are being the 'Great Accuser!"

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas