• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

West side

Started by hooperfromwestside, February 05, 2018, 08:13:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hooperfromwestside

Im from the west side, and my boys absolutely suck this year.. need a team to switch my loyalties to...

JimmyChitwood

Quote from: hooperfromwestside on February 05, 2018, 08:13:05 am
Im from the west side, and my boys absolutely suck this year.. need a team to switch my loyalties to...
How about Rural Special?

hooperfromwestside

hm... i think they may be worse than us in boys bball.. and i dont want to be a part of a community with one last name..

thebigman3

Quote from: hooperfromwestside on February 05, 2018, 08:37:13 am
hm... i think they may be worse than us in boys bball.. and i dont want to be a part of a community with one last name..
May be the funniest post I have ever read on here.  ;D ;D

Catfish

Quote from: hooperfromwestside on February 05, 2018, 08:13:05 am

How about Concord? ;)

hooperfromwestside

concord is a town that looks like it came from a horror movie.. one highway with all the houses in town on that highway lol

FromTheBench

You must be a Patriots fan too..?

ballmember

Hooper,  all schools go through good and bad years.  Most all kids want to win and they should be encouraged.   No one likes to hear they suck.  To remain on top, sometimes a lot of move ins happens and that is not what small ball high school is meant for.   Kids need to give their best and fans need to encourage them.   

Guy usually on top, over after this year, for example.  Small schools with increasing enrollment or near large towns have a great advantage.   Question to ask:  Does team improve from start of year to finish?   

thebigman3

Quote from: ballmember on February 05, 2018, 03:26:28 pm
Hooper,  all schools go through good and bad years.  Most all kids want to win and they should be encouraged.   No one likes to hear they suck.  To remain on top, sometimes a lot of move ins happens and that is not what small ball high school is meant for.   Kids need to give their best and fans need to encourage them.   

Guy usually on top, over after this year, for example.  Small schools with increasing enrollment or near large towns have a great advantage.   Question to ask:  Does team improve from start of year to finish?   
Everyone says that about Guy every year.. we will just see.

ballmember

I wish the kids at Guy well.   Next coach will have a lot to live up to.   

thechampchamp

Next years sr boys are still going to be pretty good.

Flobbito

Quote from: thechampchamp on February 06, 2018, 08:49:52 am
Next years sr boys are still going to be pretty good.
Guy has a pretty good Jr. High team too, with the new conference alignment WSGF, Guy, Concord, Wonderview, and Sacred Heart will all be in the same conference. In about two to three years it will be a grinder to win in this one.

thechampchamp

And there are a few pretty good 11th graders on the team this year. With the ones moving up from jr high, i bet they will be tough

Catfish

Quote from: ballmember on February 05, 2018, 09:25:59 pm
I wish the kids at Guy well.   Next coach will have a lot to live up to.

I think guy is about to go down hill. Everyone there or that moved in wanted to play for Hutch. So I think their swing of things is finally almost up.

SackAttack

Quote from: Catfish on February 06, 2018, 09:51:22 am
I think guy is about to go down hill. Everyone there or that moved in wanted to play for Hutch. So I think their swing of things is finally almost up.
Agree!! Damon Teas lololol

thebigman3

SackAttack

Quote from: thebigman3 on February 06, 2018, 11:04:38 am
Sack Attack lolololol
Yall deserve it! You'll see eventually but will probably be in hiding as usual

thebigman3

Quote from: SackAttack on February 06, 2018, 12:31:06 pm
Yall deserve it! You'll see eventually but will probably be in hiding as usual
Deserve it? Nothing is written in Stone just yet.. Remember everyone says this about Guy every year..

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas