• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NEA Christmas Tournament

Started by JacketDad, December 06, 2017, 02:57:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JacketDad

BoxNOne

Overall it looks like a strong field.

NEA Razorback olfan

Riverside girls should be in division 2

RedWolf275

I was thinking the same thing NEA. I'm no rocket scientist but it's hard to figure out why the Riverside boys are in the upper division while the girls are in the lower division! Riverside girls will roll through that lower division. They've already beaten #2 seed Bay twice by double digits.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: RedWolf275 on December 06, 2017, 06:15:11 pm
I was thinking the same thing NEA. I'm no rocket scientist but it's hard to figure out why the Riverside boys are in the upper division while the girls are in the lower division! Riverside girls will roll through that lower division. They've already beaten #2 seed Bay twice by double digits.

I agree 100% , I'm not sure why Riverside coach didn't ask to be moved up, I saw them play several times , they are strong and deep!!  Beat #2 Valley View in Division 2 at Marmaduke pretty good.

RedWolf275

If it was possible I totally agree that the Lady Rebel coach should have requested to be moved to upper division! They need some competition.

BoxNOne

Quote from: RedWolf275 on December 06, 2017, 06:54:13 pm
If it was possible I totally agree that the Lady Rebel coach should have requested to be moved to upper division! They need some competition.

Lady Rebels do have a matchup with Batesville Saturday.

Nomad1324

Rivercrest boys aren't in it, which is why Riverside boys are up. Rivercrest girls bumped Riverside girls down to the lower bracket.

no mascot

How did they decide who played in what division? And who seeded the tournament? There's lower seeds that have beaten higher seeds.

Basketballfan13

They are placed in each division by AAA enrollment numbers.

RedWolf275

Quote from: no mascot on December 07, 2017, 01:59:19 pm
How did they decide who played in what division? And who seeded the tournament? There's lower seeds that have beaten higher seeds.
Pretty sure the coaches do the seeding

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas