• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gosnell @ Joe T Robinson Round 3

Started by RyanLR, November 17, 2017, 09:37:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rugman15

Quote from: RyanLR on November 22, 2017, 07:59:46 pm
I like all the banter and whatnot. But this is something I really can't stand. You're saying our kids don't play hard? Don't play to their potential? I think you're just trying to pee me off at this point.

Maybe or maybe not.  I think it's coaching to be honest.  Things like this should never be put on the players...it should be put on the coaches.

OLDSCHOOL82

November 22, 2017, 10:20:39 pm #51 Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 07:57:21 am by OLDSCHOOL82
RyanLR, your just seeing the here and now.  Joe T has been underperforming for many many many years.  Is this the year they have too much to screw it up?  Who knows. 

Ghs21

Gosnell has 4 good running backs they rotate. They get there big back back this week after missing the last two weeks. The other 3 are a mixture of power and speed. #24 is super quick and a very powerful runner. He is a sophomore. His brother is #34 a junior. Very elusive runner. Not very big, a shorter stalkier version of his younger brother. He is low to the ground which makes him hard to tackle and is really quick. #44 is a junior and is basically a powerful runner who will run right st you and is very aggressive. Also has some really good speed. #23 is the big sophomore.  A strong runner and is pretty quick and can be hard to tackle, also has good hands and can be a good receiver at 6-1 about 215 pounds

STUNNA

Gosnell has the athletes to make this a game... it will all come down to line play for them.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: RyanLR on November 22, 2017, 07:59:46 pm
I like all the banter and whatnot. But this is something I really can't stand. You're saying our kids don't play hard? Don't play to their potential? I think you're just trying to pee me off at this point.

Hey I sent you a p.m. ryan

by-stander

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-7
Gosnell-0
Tackett to Hardy 15 yards
10:07 1st Quarter

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-7
Gosnell-6
12 yard pass
4:24 1st Quarter
Xp no good

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-14
Gosnell-6
Caezar Warren 1 yard plunge
11:38 2nd Quarter

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-14
Gosnell-14
28 yard pass
7:52 2nd Quarter
2 point conversion good

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-21
Gosnell-14
Caezar Warren 4 yard run
4:30 2nd Quarter

RyanLR

Rugman15

Surprised right now that Gosnell is still in this one...Joe T with a good chance to pull away in the 2nd half.

LJ06

Quote from: Rugman15 on November 24, 2017, 08:01:26 pm
Surprised right now that Gosnell is still in this one...Joe T with a good chance to pull away in the 2nd half.

Gosnell's offense is hard to handle. Warren is in the same boat. The ground and pound offenses are hurting the spread teams.

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-28
Gosnell-14
Tackett to Kentle 71 yards
9:50 4th Quarter
On 3rd down and 31

RyanLR

November 24, 2017, 09:02:00 pm #66 Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 01:50:54 am by RyanLR
Joe T Robinson-31
Gosnell-14
13 yard field goal is good
4:52 4th Quarter

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-38
Gosnell-14
Caezar Warren 1 yard run
2:56 4th Quarter

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-38
Gosnell-14
FINAL

After the first two drives our defense figured them out.

Ghs21

I don't understand why Gosnell stopped throwing the ball.. they scored there two touchdowns from throwing the ball and we're getting behind Robinson.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Ghs21 on November 24, 2017, 09:26:17 pm
I don't understand why Gosnell stopped throwing the ball.. they scored there two touchdowns from throwing the ball and we're getting behind Robinson.

My thoughts on that is that Gosnells line couldn't block Robinson.

Ghs21

Running wasn't helping them either they had better results passing. It was a great football game the score kind of doesn't show it but it was a good effort from Gosnell. A few plays Gosnell missed and could have stayed in it in the 4th.

Ghs21

Gosnell has a chance when the score was 21 to 14 in the 4th and had Robinson at 3rd and 31 and they make an incredible throw and catch for a touchdown . Gosnells safety just missed the ball and that was pretty much the game after that

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Ghs21 on November 25, 2017, 12:43:21 am
Gosnell has a chance when the score was 21 to 14 in the 4th and had Robinson at 3rd and 31 and they make an incredible throw and catch for a touchdown . Gosnells safety just missed the ball and that was pretty much the game after that

Yea that play killed Gosnells hopes.

BM22

Quote from: RyanLR on November 24, 2017, 09:19:22 pm
Joe T Robinson-38
Gosnell-14
FINAL

After the first two drives our defense figured them out.
Congrats to Joe T on the win. Semi's definately have the 4 best teams. No Cinderellas!

RyanLR

The two Young brothers are beasts! I was impressed by the physicality of those guys. That double wing is tricky to prepare for. I can see why they won their conference.

Ghs21

Quote from: RyanLR on November 25, 2017, 08:58:07 am
The two Young brothers are beasts! I was impressed by the physicality of those guys. That double wing is tricky to prepare for. I can see why they won their conference.
yeah those young men can play and will only get better stronger and faster. One is a sophomore And the other is a junior

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas