• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Currently debating...

Started by amehr36, November 17, 2017, 06:00:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

amehr36

I dont think I've ever posted on the 6A board but my bro in law plays for gwood which leads me to....
Im at the Greenwood/Texarkana game but my JC boys are playing Harding.... Does Greenwood or Junction win by more?

The Future

Welcome to the land of 6A!

I don't know much about JC or Harding.
But knowing Greenwood and having watched the last time Greenwood and Texarkana played, I would probably say the two winners will win by about the same margin. Maybe around 21 or 28 maybe?
But if I had to pick I'd probably say JC. But like I said I know nothing about football below the 5A level

I hope you enjoy your afternoon at Smith Robinson and enjoy the game!

amehr36

Well either way Im just glad to get to support two state champs this year. Ha. Thanks for the welcome.

thebigshot

I'm still trying to debate if I should pee standing up or sitting down? Tough choices to make at the moment...

fnu lnu

November 17, 2017, 10:43:22 pm #4 Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 11:02:46 pm by fnu lnu
Quote from: thebigshot on November 17, 2017, 10:01:50 pm
I'm still trying to debate if I should pee standing up or sitting down? Tough choices to make at the moment...

Not a problem.  I can help.  A debate is a formal discussion in which opposing arguments are put forward.  Just pick a side and stick with it. 

Next problem.  I say be spur of the moment.  Try something new.  Pee standing up. 

You go girl.

High Voltage

Quote from: thebigshot on November 17, 2017, 10:01:50 pm
Maybe you should try peeing in the gym, that's where the basketball team is practicing.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas