• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

October boys top 10

Started by BannerChaser95, November 01, 2017, 07:50:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BasketballFan2A

Majorpain

I call bs on 2 a rolling over several of the 1 a teams . Not sure you've been watching very many games this year because the ones I'm watching 1 a is holding their own against 2 a teams. Guess I'll need to watch the teams you listed because it's the first I've heard about them.

thebigman3

Quote from: Majorpain on November 15, 2017, 10:17:09 am
I call bs on 2 a rolling over several of the 1 a teams . Not sure you've been watching very many games this year because the ones I'm watching 1 a is holding their own against 2 a teams. Guess I'll need to watch the teams you listed because it's the first I've heard about them.
+1 and all you ever hear abt 2a is 3 teams in boys. Marked Tree, Earle, and JLH. And don't even get me started on girls..

BasketballFan2A

Quote from: Majorpain on November 15, 2017, 10:17:09 am
The teams i listed are the best in 1a and might have a chance against Earle and some of the better teams in 2a. common bud get it together

BasketballFan2A

Quote from: thebigman3 on November 15, 2017, 10:23:05 am
+1 and all you ever hear abt 2a is 3 teams in boys. Marked Tree, Earle, and JLH. And don't even get me started on girls..

If that's all the 2a teams you hear about big man then you don't get out of the house or you can't hear very good. I think there's like 60 or more 2a teams. I've heard about mostly all of them. C'mon big man where you at?

SackAttack

Quote from: BasketballFan2A on November 15, 2017, 10:33:36 am
If that's all the 2a teams you hear about big man then you don't get out of the house or you can't hear very good. I think there's like 60 or more 2a teams. I've heard about mostly all of them. C'mon big man where you at?
He don't and he can't! Its just Guy Guy Guy. Even when you give him inside knowledge on a subject he comes back with a deal like if it wasn't his idea or he didn't hear about it first then it aint happening! Like he's the only one in the loop. Makes me just shake my head. and I don't shake my head a lot if you know what I mean

thebigman3

Quote from: BasketballFan2A on November 15, 2017, 10:33:36 am
Im talking abt teams that win. I hear plenty abt Quitman as there just right down the road and I go watch them play from time to time. WCC, CCS. And I got to watch the 2a State Tournament last year at Quitman! Yes, 2a has very talented teams. all i'm saying is they wouldn't "roll" through 1a.

Majorpain

That was exactly what I was saying they wouldn't roll through them big deal 2A wooo ...

Moonshiner

Quote from: BasketballFan2A on November 15, 2017, 09:59:11 am
Top ten in 2a could roll top 5 1a teams so yeah i think so big man

Stay on the 2A board then

BasketballFan2A

Quote from: Moonshiner on November 15, 2017, 01:21:46 pm
Stay on the 2A board then

I think this is a free country, and I may post on whatever board I feel necessary. So keep your moonshine to yourself mountain man :)

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: BasketballFan2A on November 16, 2017, 08:04:56 am
I think this is a free country, and I may post on whatever board I feel necessary. So keep your moonshine to yourself mountain man :)
you keep coming back because 2a is so weak and boring, thank you for coming to 1a because it's interesting

BasketballFan2A

I was talking about moonshiner, not you. But if you wanna be in the mix then i can talk about your terrible 1a teams too :)

BasketballFan2A

Clinton is awful this year...wouldn't you agree?

epotts

Quote from: BasketballFan2A on November 16, 2017, 08:16:49 am
Clinton is awful this year...wouldn't you agree?

Funny that Clinton isn't even 1A.

BasketballFan2A

did that post say they were 1a? no I live up near them and there basketball is not very good for 3a

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: BasketballFan2A on November 16, 2017, 08:24:46 am
did that post say they were 1a? no I live up near them and there basketball is not very good for 3a
top 10 in 3a just beat a good Greenbrier team

BasketballFan2A

Moonshiner

November 16, 2017, 09:33:08 pm #67 Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 06:12:53 am by HorseFeathers
Quote from: BasketballFan2A on November 16, 2017, 08:04:56 am

Mountain man?  What are you even talking about?  2A basketball???   Who cares.  It's the least looked at board on here.  Nobody cares.  This is Class A son.  You're supposed to be better than Class A.  Congratulations!!! Brag on something you're supposed to be better at.  What a moron.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Moonshiner on November 16, 2017, 09:33:08 pm
Mountain man?  What are you even talking about?  2A basketball???   Who cares.  It's the least looked at board on here.  Nobody cares.  This is Class A son.  You're supposed to be better than Class A.  Congratulations!!! Brag on something you're supposed to be better at.  What a moron.
😂😂

BasketballFan2A

You're a real man calling someone a moron. Childish man. Go have some more moonshine

Backboard Shattered

IM moving to 2a.  Good post moonshiner

Moonshiner

Quote from: BasketballFan2A on November 17, 2017, 08:04:21 am
You're a real man calling someone a moron. Childish man. Go have some more moonshine

First of all you're assuming I'm a man.  And you know what they say about assuming.  It makes butt out of you and me. 
Secondly, you make a moronic statement, ima call you a moron.  Pretty simple.
Now go back to the 2A board where nobody reads your posts. Run along.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Moonshiner on November 17, 2017, 11:56:51 am
First of all you're assuming I'm a man.  And you know what they say about assuming.  It makes butt out of you and me. 
Secondly, you make a moronic statement, ima call you a moron.  Pretty simple.
Now go back to the 2A board where nobody reads your posts. Run along.
We cannot be assuming genders these days.

no mascot

I think we can all agree this thread has gone off the tracks!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: no mascot on November 17, 2017, 12:53:31 pm
I think we can all agree this thread has gone off the tracks!

Bout time for a Thanksgiving ranking I think..

hogheaven11

Yes not much change but Deer is top 10 and Shirley is not. Bay could sneak in over Calico

HorseFeathers

Bay is 2-6 and lost to Armorel ...

hogheaven11

Wow didn't realize they were just 2-6. Seen the guy score

Bomberman

Calico Rock still is looking pretty good. I know they took a few losses but they were to ICC who they took to O.T. and to Marshall by 1. The Hillcrest loss was a bad loss though.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: hogheaven11 on November 17, 2017, 07:37:05 pm
Wow didn't realize they were just 2-6. Seen the guy score

Yeah....Guy losing to Bay at this point is really surprising...

hogheaven11

Okay. Take out Shirley and add Deer.

hogheaven11

Midland could be in that mix

CRHS4LIFE

Quote from: Bomberman on November 17, 2017, 07:53:13 pm
Calico Rock still is looking pretty good. I know they took a few losses but they were to ICC who they took to O.T. and to Marshall by 1. The Hillcrest loss was a bad loss though.

Agreed! The losing at home, on homecoming, when you run out to a 10-0 start during the game. :(

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Bomberman on November 17, 2017, 07:53:13 pm

I'll have to take a closer look, but Hillcrest has clawed their way to a .500 record...

Ba$ketballFan54321

I'll go ahead and throw out a Thanksgiving top 10...

1. Omaha
2. County Line
3. Kirby
4. Izard County
5. Guy-Perkins
6. Armorel
7. Mt. Vernon-Enola
8. Sacred Heart
9. Calico Rock
10. Deer

I haven't watched all of these teams play so I'm open to critique.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Ba$ketballFan54321 on November 20, 2017, 06:59:24 pm

1. Omaha
2. County Line
3. Kirby
4. Izard County
5. Guy-Perkins
6. Armorel
7. Mt. Vernon-Enola
8. Sacred Heart
9. Calico Rock
10. Deer

Sacred Heart is the only team I have objection to....

Ba$ketballFan54321

Quote from: HorseFeathers on November 20, 2017, 07:01:37 pm
Sacred Heart is the only team I have objection to....

Yeah I was unsure about them. But their only losses are @ Maumelle Charter (who is a decent team) and of course a blowout loss @ County Line. We'll see what happens vs. Wonderview tonight, should be a good test.

HorseFeathers

I don't like WV as a barometer either...Is that game in Morrilton or St vincent?

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Ba$ketballFan54321 on November 20, 2017, 06:59:24 pm

1. Omaha
2. County Line
3. Kirby
4. Izard County
5. Guy-Perkins
6. Armorel
7. Mt. Vernon-Enola
8. Sacred Heart
9. Calico Rock
10. Deer

if this is the top 10 then dang about anybody in the state can Make quarterfinals!!

hogheaven11

HorseFeathers

Quote from: HorseFeathers on November 20, 2017, 08:07:33 pm
I don't like WV as a barometer either...Is that game in Morrilton or St vincent?

Sacred Heart beat. WV by 25

BannerChaser95

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on November 20, 2017, 09:32:39 pm
if this is the top 10 then dang about anybody in the state can Make quarterfinals!!
Even timbo..?

not so slim shady

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on November 21, 2017, 09:21:42 am
Even timbo..?
Timbo could beat deer, or mount Vernon every third game I believe, I mean Shirley beat mt Vernon

BannerChaser95

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on November 21, 2017, 10:55:19 am
Timbo could beat deer, or mount Vernon every third game I believe, I mean Shirley beat mt Vernon
Every third game? So let's say 2 times during season. And if they met in the finals you'd be pulling for timbo? Gotch. I'll be on the look out for a 33% timbo team

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on November 21, 2017, 11:47:44 am
Every third game? So let's say 2 times during season. And if they met in the finals you'd be pulling for timbo? Gotch. I'll be on the look out for a 33% timbo team
nobody said the finals I'm just saying it's an honor to make the quarterfinals, and I can see a few "mediocre" teams making it that far and it would be really awesome for their program.

BannerChaser95

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on November 21, 2017, 12:11:39 pm
nobody said the finals I'm just saying it's an honor to make the quarterfinals, and I can see a few "mediocre" teams making it that far and it would be really awesome for their program.
gotcha, you think Shirley can get it together by then?

BannerMountainMan

thebigman3

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on November 21, 2017, 12:11:39 pm
An honor? Quarterfinals? I don't think anyone looks back and goes "yeah it was great we made quarterfinals that year. Y'all remember that?" I do agree though. A few mediocre teams can probably make it.

ErnestTBass

Quote from: thebigman3 on November 21, 2017, 04:00:12 pm
An honor? Quarterfinals? I don't think anyone looks back and goes "yeah it was great we made quarterfinals that year. Y'all remember that?" I do agree though. A few mediocre teams can probably make it.
A decade ago making quarterfinals was a big accomplishment now not so much in this everybody decent makes state or play one good game and make state! 2002-2003 there was no quarters can anyone tell me why?? Come on think hard!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas