• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HOPE is on 15 game losing streak.

Started by Hoghead2, October 09, 2017, 05:21:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoghead2

Never in the history of the Bobcats has this ever happened.  I see 20 in a row coming...

InYoGrill

Quote from: Hoghead2 on October 09, 2017, 05:21:47 am
Never in the history of the Bobcats has this ever happened.  I see 20 in a row coming...

I was waiting for HH to fire a torpedo... The ship has taken on too much water. You concur HH?

RamFan06

21 if you go back to 2015

Maynard G Krebs

I sure hope not.  (unintended double entendre)

GuvHog

Hope has been getting some players from Texarkana for a while now (Agim for one) and that's what really helped them. Now that Texarkana has a new high profile head coach, that pipeline has gotten cut off so it'll be a while before Hope is competitive in football again.

Chief_Osceola™

October 09, 2017, 11:38:25 am #5 Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 11:41:45 am by Chief_Osceola™
I sense a 'Hope is on the road to success' thread coming.

I doubt it will get to 40-something pages like the Waldron one though.  I also doubt Hope loses 40-something in a row like Waldron did.  Waldron is turning the program around though, so there is hope for Hope, so to speak.

RamFan06

Only 44 guys on the roster? Wow, that has to be the lowest I have seen in the 5a.

AmSycho

What's going on in Hope? They've got to get it together. Not a bright outlook at this point.

Hoghead2

A lot of talent  in the  Hallways. Some kids just want to play basketball.  Spring Hill is always a factor.  Kids will go to Spring Hill because they just want to play there. Hope will be back. Worst 2 years ever in the history of HHS.

Red Devil Alum

Quote from: RamFan06 on October 09, 2017, 02:15:09 pm
Only 44 guys on the roster? Wow, that has to be the lowest I have seen in the 5a.
LR Fair would like a word with you.

PrivateLesson

Hey Hoghead......you still lighting newport's and pouring beverages!  :)

RamFan06

Quote from: Red Devil Alum on October 12, 2017, 07:46:07 pm
LR Fair would like a word with you.

Well I haven't seen Fair since about 2006 or so.

razorbackufo

there is a very, very big problem in hope,   as hope loses big to lakeside ..   if  you live in hope ,  you know somewhat ,,  what the problem is,  going on for over 3 years

Hoghead2

Quote from: razorbackufo on October 13, 2017, 06:36:39 pm
there is a very, very big problem in hope,   as hope loses big to lakeside ..   if  you live in hope ,  you know somewhat ,,  what the problem is,  going on for over 3 years

Please share with us what it is.... ????

Hoghead2

Quote from: PrivateLesson on October 12, 2017, 08:34:09 pm
Hey Hoghead......you still lighting newport's and pouring beverages!  :)
Newports and the E. Yes !!!

Hoghead2

Well it's Magnolia Week....  It would be nice to see theses guys beat the Panthers. 20 games losing streak has never happened in Hope ever.... It's sad. The facilities at Hope are great but they don't have the Horses. Go Cats !!!!!

eyeproblem

Good luck to the Bobcats, the Magnolia game is always big on pride. Go Cats Go!

RamFan06

HH2, not trying to throw gas on the fire but lets be accurate, if The Bobcats lose tomorrow it will be 21 games in a row.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Hoghead2 on October 29, 2017, 05:12:48 am
Please share with us what it is.... ????
Please please pretty please with sugar on top

BigBob

Quote from: Hoghead2 on October 11, 2017, 06:00:16 pm
A lot of talent  in the  Hallways. Some kids just want to play basketball.  Spring Hill is always a factor.  Kids will go to Spring Hill because they just want to play there. Hope will be back. Worst 2 years ever in the history of HHS.
plus a better education, and maybe feeling safe in the hallways. Just to name a few factors on why no one wants to be at that dumpster fire.

razorbackufo

NO sir,,  if Hope loses tonighyt it will be 20  lost  games of 20..    ,,but hey guys back in 1970, Hope beat Camden Lincoln 83 to 6.,,  thats right.. 

razorbackufo

Quote from: AmSycho on October 09, 2017, 03:31:13 pm
What's going on in Hope? They've got to get it together. Not a bright outlook at this point.

Hoghead2

Actually 21 in a row for Hope. Magnolia hung 55 on them tonight. Hope's last win was a 31-21 win over Blytheville in the 2015 playoffs. The Losing streak started the next week in 77-48 loss to PA. Hope won the 5A South in 2013 and 2015. Worst seasons in the history of the School.

beach bum

RamFan06

Thanks HH2, I didnt have to type all that out.

PrivateLesson

Quote from: Hoghead2 on November 03, 2017, 11:42:24 pm
Actually 21 in a row for Hope. Magnolia hung 55 on them tonight. Hope's last win was a 31-21 win over Blytheville in the 2015 playoffs. The Losing streak started the next week in 77-48 loss to PA. Hope won the 5A South in 2013 and 2015. Worst seasons in the history of the School.
Thats tough....But At least it's just in the History of the school instead of the State!   Hang in, HH!   They have all winter thru summer to improve. 

Skip

I hate to see Hope's program down like this. We over in Prescott used to look fwd to that game but thats not the case now. This year when we played @ Hope it was the first time Prescott looked like the 5A school & Hope was the 3A school. We had the bigger faster players, more players, more fans & the bigger band.

Hoghead2

Quote from: razorbackufo on November 03, 2017, 06:47:26 pm
NO sir,,  if Hope loses tonighyt it will be 20  lost  games of 20..    ,,but hey guys back in 1970, Hope beat Camden Lincoln 83 to 6.,,  thats right..
I was at that game.  Hope won the old 4AA Conference that year and finished  #2 in the State behind Newport.

LeftyLongcox

William "Bill" Clinton was born in Hope, Arkansas. Not much Hope for him either...

Hoghead2

Quote from: LeftyLongcox on November 16, 2017, 02:49:48 pm
William "Bill" Clinton was born in Hope, Arkansas. Not much Hope for him either...

Dude, when you become President of your book club holler at me

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas