• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Connor Vanover

Started by LRRandy, September 21, 2017, 01:38:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LRRandy

Commited to play at Memphis next year. Good luck Connor. You'll be close enough for us to come see you.

NEA Razorback olfan

beach bum

All the Pea Ridge posters will be on here soon to talk about how he isn't that good, yes multiple posters said that last year from Pea Ridge ::) ..... That was all jealousy that their team played a perfect game and still couldn't beat Baptist. I have seen him play twice. I like this kids game. He can do so much on offense. Finishes inside with both hands and an incredibly soft touch for a guy his size from the outside. Hope he has success in Memphis.

Trojanball24

Findlay Prep will help this kid alot. Playing at Baptist he didnt get the ball or the defensive exposure  he will get there.

BigMan15

Congrats to Connor!! A great player and an even better person! Congrats to Dad and Mom I know theyre super proud!

Head Lion

Congrats to Connor, always proud to see Arkansas kids get accolades. Plus my wife is a big Memphis fan. ::)

pridgehog

Spurfan

Yea i hear all the time how to beat baptist is to run conner. I been saying its easier said then done. They are a well coached team and play solid as a team. Plus the faster the game gets the more mcbride gets loose. They are a handful

Spurfan

Yea i hear all the time how to beat baptist is to run conner. I been saying its easier said then done. They are a well coached team and play solid as a team. Plus the faster the game gets the more mcbride gets loose. They are a handful

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Spurfan on September 26, 2017, 08:30:35 pm

Vanover isn't at Baptist anymore

LRRandy

September 26, 2017, 08:50:14 pm #10 Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 08:51:56 pm by LRRandy
Quote from: HorseFeathers on September 26, 2017, 08:31:53 pm
Vanover isn't at Baptist anymore
no question mark. I replied like you didn't know it. My bad

Spurfan

Wow. I did not know he had left. Where did he transfer to

BigLion10

Spurfan

Thats a major blow to baptist but the mcbride kid has serious game

The_tyler_cody

LOL nobody from pea ridge thought vanover was bad, if prep didnt have vanover pea ridge would of one by 20+]

LRRandy

Quote from: The_tyler_cody on October 31, 2017, 12:43:03 pm
LOL nobody from pea ridge thought vanover was bad, if prep didnt have vanover pea ridge would of one by 20+]
well, that's hard to prove. If Connor isn't there does pea ridge still shoot lights out? Regardless, PR had no answer for Isaac and still would have lost. My opinion.

prHOG13

I don't disagree. McBride was the reason they held PR off with his play on both ends. That was still an amazing game.

Disregard beach bum making things up about what PR fans say. He's got an obsession

Bbal789

Quote from: The_tyler_cody on October 31, 2017, 12:43:03 pm

There is absolutely no proof of that. Pea ridge might not have hit 13 threes and two buzzer beaters. Baptist with Connor and without Connor are two very different styles and Pea Ridge might have been better with Connor playing but who knows.

Bbal789

Quote from: ajhop on December 15, 2017, 06:24:47 pm
I agree!I think mcbride was best on team. speeding him up doesnt help you. i know it sounds weird but Connor leaving makes em better. now mcbride shooting more 3s.

I actually saw Baptist play some last year and a few times this year. I really do not think they are as good as they have been with Connor. They are still a good team but not as good as when they had Connor. I think Jonesboro Westside or Soutside Batesville will win it this year. ESTEM and Bauxite are also super dangerous.

Bbal789

Quote from: ajhop on December 16, 2017, 06:10:04 am
Pea ridge shot lights out. was a good game. Issac did what he would do against Bauxite. everytime you got a chance take lead or cut to 1, or go up by more he just pulls up and hits a big one.  Very unselfish player that makes other players better.
You cant teach 7'3 though.

Saw Baptist Prep play today against North Little Rock and all everyone saw was an extremely selfish Issac Mcbride. He is known to be unselfish but that has changed once Connor left I think. He would be triple teamed and still try to shoot it when there are people open everywhere. He just shoots until he scores. Probably trying to force an Arkansas offer like he is forcing his offense right now. It seems like I'm railing on him right now but Im a realist and that is what happened. North Little Rock would have still beat Baptist even if they played like a team but Issac definitely messed up the game for Baptist today.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas