• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clarendon Basketball 2017

Started by Cheek, September 14, 2017, 10:55:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lions84

Good week of Basketball. Go Lions.

wctobar

MomaLion

February 12, 2018, 09:46:46 pm #152 Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 10:07:15 pm by MomaLion
Lol Marked Tree has it's own thread. We've actually played competitive  teams in 3, 4, 5 and 6A ☺☺☺

mtindian42

February 13, 2018, 11:02:12 am #153 Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 10:14:21 pm by mtindian42
The lions are battle tested! Not! 😂 see ya soon...

MomaLion

MtIndian

Quote from: wctobar on February 12, 2018, 12:13:01 pm
MARKED TREE
Don't be one of "Those" people. This thread is about Clarendon, and not MT. Makes you look like the Earle fans who has to talk about "The Nation" in every post.

Ctucker

Yes just because momma came down on yalls post and said y'all schedule was weak!you don't have to go to theirs! And say stuff.lol

Ctucker

Never mind I think she said it on district post!

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on February 14, 2018, 12:30:24 pm
Yes just because momma came down on yalls post and said y'all schedule was weak!you don't have to go to theirs! And say stuff.lol
I did not say that. I may have agreed with someone else about it but I never posted about that. Get it straight.

Bildo

Facts are something that CT has a problem with...

MomaLion

Ctucker

February 15, 2018, 06:10:05 am #161 Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 06:20:19 am by Ctucker
You agreed same thing! They played Earle twice I'd say that's pretty good schedule and I think they beat them by 12 both times when Earle had all their players. And they went to state finals with this team last year! After 2014 Clarendon has not won a game in state! Of course neither has are team! But them are facts Bildo it's ok I don't like you either! U don't have to keep cutting me down with your little smirky comments and I  that probally not a word so I guess you can  make fun of that too! And when you play against the nort east teams like they do most teams even with bad records are still good!

MomaLion

You really have anger issues,  don't you? Dude,  its not that serious. It'll all play out come regionals. We're confident enough in our team to play above our classification so we are battle tested and ready.

Ctucker

I have no anger issues just like to rag it basketball you mouth about people's team and there going to talk back I like all the northeast teams and ours I'm loyal to them like northeast teams because let's face it they dominate the state tournament most every year besides England you have to go quite a bit back to find somebody that didn't  win state from north! Good day momma!

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on February 15, 2018, 08:22:05 am
I have no anger issues just like to rag it basketball you mouth about people's team and there going to talk back I like all the northeast teams and ours I'm loyal to them like northeast teams because let's face it they dominate the state tournament most every year besides England you have to go quite a bit back to find somebody that didn't  win state from north! Good day momma!
No,  you like to jump on other teams bandwagon because yours isn't as good. Well,  have fun with that... fair weather fan.

Ctucker

February 15, 2018, 10:10:25 am #165 Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 10:15:00 am by Ctucker
No I don't I just like good basketball I have never seen we're Clarendon has beat us in basketball only time I ever remember was in camp last summer and we won I will always root for my school and I will never say we got cheated when we lose! Matter of fact y'all lost to CMS worse than we did last year! So I don't understand why you would say we're no good ! My team always come first but I do love traditions like the one the North has winning States!

Ctucker

If Marked Tree playsWcc I will be rooting louder than anybody for WCC if Marked Tree Earle ,EPC, and Bic are playing anybody but us I will root for them.

Bildo

Dude.... you need a nap or something.

Lions84

Ctucker

Quote from: Bildo link=topic=152705.msg3580998#msg358

Ctucker

Quote from: Bildo on February 15, 2018, 01:32:50 pm
Dude.... you need a nap or something.
Dildo  I'm perfectly rested!

MomaLion

My Lions face off against Cross County in the district semis tonight at 530.

da greatest bigbaby

NEark tigers

Quote from: Ctucker on February 15, 2018, 06:10:05 am
You agreed same thing! They played Earle twice I'd say that's pretty good schedule and I think they beat them by 12 both times when Earle had all their players. And they went to state finals with this team last year! After 2014 Clarendon has not won a game in state! Of course neither has are team! But them are facts Bildo it's ok I don't like you either! U don't have to keep cutting me down with your little smirky comments and I  that probally not a word so I guess you can  make fun of that too! And when you play against the nort east teams like they do most teams even with bad records are still good!
You are so wrong, CT

Earle DID NOT have all their players against MT because Keon Smith broke his wrist suffered during Christmas holiday tourney, but he is back for the postseason...it will make a huge difference. Just watch tonight's game vs Brinkley.

Bildo

Quote from: NEark tigers on February 16, 2018, 09:51:26 am
You are so wrong, CT

Earle DID NOT have all their players against MT because Keon Smith broke his wrist suffered during Christmas holiday tourney, but he is back for the postseason...it will make a huge difference. Just watch tonight's game vs Brinkley.
Careful... CT gets really defensive when you start calling him out. Especially when you use facts. It drives him crazy

Ctucker

Quote from: NEark tigers on February 16, 2018, 09:51:26 am
You are so wrong, CT

Ok oi thought first game y'all had everybody my bad! Me and pick was talking and I told him I still think Earle is the favorite to win it all! Dildo has never said a fact but he tries he is good at being a jerk!

Bildo

Keep pointing out the fact that you are wrong is all... keep up the name calling and remember... you started this war of words.

Ctucker

Quote from: Bildo on February 16, 2018, 12:54:02 pm
Keep pointing out the fact that you are wrong is all... keep up the name calling and remember... you started this war of words.
Well dildo I wasn't wrong they played Marked Tree 11- 22 that's way before he broke his hand so your still stupid but keep chiming in!

Ctucker

Typed that wrong it was 11-28 that is still way before Christmas break and Marked Tree won by 12

Ctucker

You have it to show me any facts but feel free too Dildo!

Sonofasonofasailor

Quote from: Ctucker on February 16, 2018, 04:36:07 pm
You have it to show me any facts but feel free too Dildo!

Wow, an immature play on someone's screen name.  SMH.

Ctucker

Quote from: Sonofasonofasailor on February 16, 2018, 06:08:49 pm
Wow, an immature play on someone's screen name.  SMH.
Heck just realized I've been miss spelling his name! Dang it! But he already knows I don't know how to spell he tells me all the time!

Mr. Trill

da greatest bigbaby

Good win for the lions 71-28 over cross county up nxt Earle district championship game go lions whip Earle

Lions84

da greatest bigbaby

Tough loss 2 earle 61-55 in district tourney championship up nxt Bic in the regionals go lions 25-3

Lions84

mtindian42

Handle your Bussness tonight Clarendon! We waiting for you...see you soon!🙌🏽

mtindian42

Lights camera action Clarendon we pulling for ya... do your thing!

mtindian42

mtindian42

Stage is set...all the talk and it's finally here! There ain't no more need for talking we going to settle this between the lines! May the best team win...

MomaLion

This is what we've been waiting for ;D ;D ;D

da greatest bigbaby

Good regional win over Bic 59-41  up nxt no.1 mark tree vs no.2 lions  go lions whip em

Mr. Trill

I can't wait for quarter by quarter scores from someone today

Lions84

MomaLion

We beat em last year and will do it again❣❣❣

Ctucker

Y'all beat them last year and they made finals and y'all didn't

Lions84

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 22, 2018, 05:20:22 pm
Handle your Bussness tonight Clarendon! We waiting for you...see you soon!🙌🏽

Well you got what you wished for!

da greatest bigbaby

An this year ctucker mark tree is playing for 3rd place @ their place lol good luck tho in the state lol go lions were no.1 in the state 

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on February 23, 2018, 09:47:12 pm
Y'all beat them last year and they made finals and y'all didn't
Yes and neither did y'all.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas