• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

App Not Working

Started by WPWells, March 20, 2015, 05:01:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WPWells

I mainly use FF on the app, but for the past two days every time I've tried to open it it immediately crashes without loading anything.

BrianfromCarlisle

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on March 20, 2015, 05:01:47 pm
I mainly use FF on the app, but for the past two days every time I've tried to open it it immediately crashes without loading anything.
I'm having the same issue

Walter

Just checked it and it does not open at all. All will make sure the right people know about it.

bleudog

March 21, 2015, 08:28:37 am #3 Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 08:40:27 am by bleudog
I'm not familiar with the FF app, but I'm having what sounds like a similar problem with an app called ScoreMobile (great for live scores/stats and horrible that it's gone down during the Big Dance). I don't know how apps work, but wonder if there may be any common elements between the two that might be causing the problems. 

Douglas

I just want to note really quick that I'm not the person responsible for developing/deploying the iPhone and Android apps for Hogville and Fearless, however, we're aware of the issues centered around the Fearless App. As others have noted, the Hogville app is not experiencing the same issues.

I have also brought it to the attention to the people that are responsible for it. I suspect there will be an update or a follow up with this shortly. :)

WPWells

Douglas

Still no update, however, we suspect that this might be tied into an OS update or an app hosting server might be down. Haven't forgotten this, guys, but it's 100% out of my personal control. I may be a man of many talents... doing app development isn't one of them (there IS a limit to my sanity, haha!)

Pick_DA_EAGLES

WPWells

I know it still isn't working

Lanny

We are working on a revised one.

WPWells

HorseFeathers

Sadly they can't improve the user of the APP 8)

Walter

Thanks KARK. I just checked my app and it worked.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Thanks to whomever got it fixed.

BrianfromCarlisle

WPWells

Lanny

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas