• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

England @ Hampton

Started by flawlessthoughts, November 25, 2016, 09:27:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you have?

England
104 (61.5%)
Hampton
65 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 168

Voting closed: December 03, 2016, 06:44:11 pm

flawlessthoughts

This one should be interesting.

WPWells

Old Scrapper

I'm staying neutral this week! This game will have talent all over the field.

sickwillie

The thread we've all been waiting on.

dawgpound

England aint been tested like they bout to be

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Old Scrapper

sickwillie

dawgpound

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 25, 2016, 09:30:21 pm
Wish it wasnt so far
Memories are never too far to travel for. You'll wish you'd been there.

flawlessthoughts

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on November 25, 2016, 09:33:34 pm
Memories are never too far to travel for. You'll wish you'd been there.

To be honest, im drained of football. Between one in peewee, one in jr high (who is playing basketball) and supporting sr high.

hornetfan8

This is Championship game caliber. Should be the best in 2A all season. I may change my mind but I got England 41-34

Hornet4ever

Pretty much your state title game here folks.

Waterboy94

mr.gametime

Ok...i dont have a dog in this fight ...but i have watched both teams play in person...i watched England play hamburg and Hampton play Des Arc..this is going to be a great match up...but i think England is just a little bit better than Hampton imo after seeing both teams play in person

thabeast428

They better have their sh*t together against England. If they do I can see them beating England but in reality it should be a high scoring game. Unless they can stop Englands qb

BO_KNOWS

Hampton has the talent to get pressure on the England QB . I don't know if anybody has this year.

AirWarren

Get it dawgs!!!

Road to the rock ends here.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

DO NOT KICK IT OR PUNT IT TO #5

flawlessthoughts

^^DON'T LISTEN TO THAT GUY.. KICK IT TO #5.

thabeast428

Lionsmane

This wont B a close game @ all. England 54-18. Hampton secondary can't hold D. They haven't played a spread team all year.

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: Lionsmane on November 25, 2016, 10:27:21 pm
This wont B a close game @ all. England 54-18. Hampton secondary can't hold D. They haven't played a spread team all year.
I would have agreed about the secondary 2 to 3 weeks ago. Hampton has made moves & look decent in the secondary now. England will win if the coaches refuse to play Monta @ safety. If Ta goes to safety I have Hampton.

Lionsmane

Quick question. Does monta Thomas have college offers? Heard he doesn't

thabeast428

November 25, 2016, 10:45:26 pm #25 Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 10:47:20 pm by thabeast428
Yea I think he has a couple but not sure who. And not sure if D1. Arkansas showed interest but never offered

Dr. Defense

I see this being a good game until late......England will end the dawgs season next Friday and the Doc will be in the house to watch.....all kidding aside this should be a great match up

mr.gametime

Quote from: Lionsmane on November 25, 2016, 10:41:14 pm
Quick question. Does monta Thomas have college offers? Heard he doesn't

No D1 offers...maybe a couple D2 schools have...not sure what the hold up is....hes been on alot of D1 schools radar since he was a sophomore and he does good at all the combines during the summer....is his academics in order??

dawgpound

Quote from: Lionsmane on November 25, 2016, 10:27:21 pm
your crazy and England hasn't played a team like Hampton that qb can't complete passes laying on his back

HorseFeathers

Does hegler have any offers?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: dawgpound on November 25, 2016, 11:03:25 pm
your crazy and England hasn't played a team like Hampton that qb can't complete passes laying on his back

Their line is better than ours.

Hornet4ever

Hampton hasn't faced a dual threat powerful offense like England. I guess one could argue that CHG is similar, but they don't have the fire power like England. If England can slow down Hamptons offense especially Thomas England wins this one by a couple of touchdowns. Only problem is nobody has slowed down Thomas this season. Should be a good one.

bigpound98

i don't see our QB being put on his back!!!!!

thabeast428

Look at it on the bright side whoever wins this will move on to win State... imo

HorseFeathers

So....will Hampton be tailgating with some duck and burgers? Maybe some of those potatoes we seen folks eating in the crowd as well?

sickwillie

Quote from: HorseFeathers on November 25, 2016, 11:04:43 pm
Does hegler have any offers?

Don't quote me on this but I think obu

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 25, 2016, 11:09:53 pm
Hampton hasn't faced a dual threat powerful offense like England. I guess one could argue that CHG is similar, but they don't have the fire power like England. If England can slow down Hamptons offense especially Thomas England wins this one by a couple of touchdowns. Only problem is nobody has slowed down Thomas this season. Should be a good one.

If england can do what des arcs defense was doing and NOT do what our special teams did, not muff every snap in the first half and fumble when they are about to score, England wins.

STUNNA

Englands Oc is very familiar with the skills of Thomas and child's... they will play smart football... on special teams and on defense they won't give Thomas any opportunities to make plays. Smart coaching staff.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: STUNNA on November 26, 2016, 08:50:03 am
Englands Oc is very familiar with the skills of Thomas and child's... they will play smart football... on special teams and on defense they won't give Thomas any opportunities to make plays. Smart coaching staff.

Is that because Thomas went through summer work outs in England?  ;D

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 26, 2016, 09:09:56 am
Is that because Thomas went through summer work outs in England?  ;D
The OC coached at Hermitage.

flawlessthoughts

Thomas doesn't look for handouts he earns his yards. You know we've heard the "stop Thomas you win" plot all season long. That plan seems to be impossible. The kid finds ways to get it done. I expect him to score a pick 6 this game. Aw heck I'll go out on a limb & say 2.

thabeast428

He is definitely good and he will probably get his but gonna take more than him to win this game

bear for life

If I was England I would feel totally disrespected by Hampton taking pics at wms saying we will be here in 2 weeks

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: thabeast428 on November 26, 2016, 11:05:38 am
He is definitely good and he will probably get his but gonna take more than him to win this game
Don't miss the show.

Ventman

England will win this game.

heavyhittaz_7

I think a lot of coaches are familiar with Thomas skills, but it's just not Thomas on the field you got ten more guys to account for also.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: bear for life on November 26, 2016, 11:28:25 am
If I was England I would feel totally disrespected by Hampton taking pics at wms saying we will be here in 2 weeks
I don't see any disrespect towards England with them doing this, I see a bunch of kids being kids!

flawlessthoughts

November 26, 2016, 12:42:32 pm #47 Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 01:22:17 pm by flawlessthoughts
Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 26, 2016, 12:08:55 pm
I don't see any disrespect towards England with them doing this, I see a bunch of kids being kids!
Or coaches motivating their kids by showing them "if you win your next two this becomes reality". I think they want it more now. Not all kids get to step on the field at War Memorial let alone play on it.

Lionsmane

For all of you monta Thomas fans. Who is better, Thomas or Kenneth Dixon from strong that is now in the NFL.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on November 26, 2016, 12:42:32 pm
Or coaches motivating their kids by showing them "if you win you're next two this becomes reality". I think they want it more now. Not all kids get to step on the field at War Memorial let alone play on it.
True statement

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas