• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hampton will win state championship!

Started by tcor145, November 25, 2016, 08:54:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lionbro20

England allows 12 so what makes you think you will score, in fact no one knows it maybe 8-6 England or 63-28 England

dawgpound

Quote from: unbiased_fan on November 29, 2016, 03:22:43 pm
I have seen both teams and I'm not near as sure as I used to be.
i think Ables stole tha truths lunch money or something he is hating big time but one thing that is tha truth we will know Friday night who is the better team

THA TRUTH

razorcardsfan11

Harmony grove will beat Hampton in the championship game....

dawgpride_wegotit

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on November 29, 2016, 11:20:29 am
NO WAY!! England has a D1 player & the perfectionist Brayden Brazeal.  There's no way a team with an overrated Monta Thomas & gang beats England..  Who are you kidding?

Overrated.... LOL i guess you havent got a chance to watch #5 yet. Friday night. heck make you a believer...

dawgpride_wegotit

Quote from: razorcardsfan11 on November 29, 2016, 10:19:19 pm
Harmony grove will beat Hampton in the championship game....
[/quote

Anythings possible but some things are also doubtful...

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: dawgpride_wegotit on November 29, 2016, 10:36:45 pm
Overrated.... LOL i guess you havent got a chance to watch #5 yet. Friday night. heck make you a believer...
I've watched him, fixed his bottles & handed him to my grandmother when it was time to change the diapers. He's me 1st cousin.. That comment was sarcasm.

dawgpride_wegotit

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on November 29, 2016, 11:48:08 pm
I've watched him, fixed his bottles & handed him to my grandmother when it was time to change the diapers. He's me 1st cousin.. That comment was sarcasm.

Obviously yes he is your cousin. I apoligizie i got caught up in the heat of the moment and didnt look at who posted that.

tcor145

tcor145

Quote from: tcor145 on November 26, 2016, 09:18:31 am
They have numerous highly skilled athletes.  They have the best athlete in the 2a by far, and probably several classifications in Monta Thomas. 

Just a reminder!

ISU7

Lions84

Quote from: tcor145 on November 25, 2016, 08:54:18 pm
I am watching all but Harmony Grove/CC game live streams.  Hampton is the best team in 2A. 
I thought England was suppose to be a dominant team.  No they aren't. They may end up beating Earle, even though Earle has taken the lead in that game, but Hampton is hands down best team in 2A.

Not so fast my Friend.

Let's see how this finishes out now

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas