• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hampton will win state championship!

Started by tcor145, November 25, 2016, 08:54:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tcor145

I am watching all but Harmony Grove/CC game live streams.  Hampton is the best team in 2A. 
I thought England was suppose to be a dominant team.  No they aren't. They may end up beating Earle, even though Earle has taken the lead in that game, but Hampton is hands down best team in 2A.

Let's see how this finishes out now

dawgpound

Delta_Bravo

Love it still got some ball left to play

Ventman

STUNNA

sickwillie

Hampton will end England's dreams.... if they beat Earle

BrianfromCarlisle

Ventman

It will be a battle between England and Hampton. I doubt Hampton has seen a passing game like England's this year.

Old Scrapper

I can't argue that, Hampton is tough team!

flawlessthoughts

Next friday should be full of fun & fans. #GoBulldawgs

BigLion10

No doubt about it looking forward to it

M.I. D

Even IF Hamton wins it all you need to learn to handle a little success and humility.

Hornet4ever

This kind of attitude is what gets teams in trouble. I hope, and highly doubt Hampton's players think this way. Just remember, if you get by England (big if) you still have a state title game. A team might be in that game as well, remember CHG? They played Hampton tight early this season. Stay humble Hampton, long road ahead to that title.

couch-coach06

Goodness guys I was kinda rooting for Hampton since y'all put us out but dang have y'all not looked at the 4a board yall are gona end up like Nashville with this crap it's bad juju

dawgpound

How do y'all even know this cat is from Hampton could be from else where just stating his opinion

justagal

This guy does not even appear to be from Hampton. 

tcor145

Quote from: justagal on November 26, 2016, 08:56:44 am
This guy does not even appear to be from Hampton. 

Good Observation!  I am not from Hampton!  We have played them and also Earle. I watched, England beat Earle last night, however that's only one game.  Granted, one poster mentioned England's passing game, and that could be the only thorn in Hampton's side.  They have numerous highly skilled athletes.  They have the best athlete in the 2a by far, and probably several classifications in Monta Thomas.  I know that anything can happen on any given night, but if Hampton plays up to their potential, they will be state champs. 

The other side of the bracket is weak, sorry guys, I know that ruffles some feathers, especially Mt Ida's, but the overall talent and speed from England and Hampton will be hard to overcome. 

I thought Harmony grove could hang, since their game with Hampton was a close one and they "competed" with Glen rose and Prescott, but have my doubts now that Cross county hung with them. 

This is just my opinion and I'm not trying to anger the ones left, this is just how I see it.  I'm sure others have their own opinions as well.

Good luck to those left!!

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: tcor145 on November 26, 2016, 09:18:31 am
Good Observation!  I am not from Hampton!  We have played them and also Earle. I watched, England beat Earle last night, however that's only one game.  Granted, one poster mentioned England's passing game, and that could be the only thorn in Hampton's side.  They have numerous highly skilled athletes.  They have the best athlete in the 2a by far, and probably several classifications in Monta Thomas.  I know that anything can happen on any given night, but if Hampton plays up to their potential, they will be state champs. 

The other side of the bracket is weak, sorry guys, I know that ruffles some feathers, especially Mt Ida's, but the overall talent and speed from England and Hampton will be hard to overcome. 

I thought Harmony grove could hang, since their game with Hampton was a close one and they "competed" with Glen rose and Prescott, but have my doubts now that Cross county hung with them. 

This is just my opinion and I'm not trying to anger the ones left, this is just how I see it.  I'm sure others have their own opinions as well.

The people on this board seem to get in their feelings when one speaks as he see it. Don't know why but that's how it is. A lot of emotional men here & they'll team up to make you look like a bad guy for not saying their team is great when fact is their not equal to their opponent. The truth is painful here but it's still the truth.

bear for life

Saw yesterday where Hampton was taking pictures an wms saying 2 weeks

dawgpound

They stopped there and done a walk through on the way to des arc just to motivate them

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: dawgpound on November 26, 2016, 04:23:49 pm
They stopped there and done a walk through on the way to des arc just to motivate them

Cart in front of horse! That was a BAD idea.

Delta_Bravo

You Bearden folks are the only ones who seem to care about it. Move on loser. It's basketball season in Bearden

ALPHA_TANGO

Quote from: Ventman on November 25, 2016, 09:25:45 pm
It will be a battle between England and Hampton. I doubt Hampton has seen a passing game like England's this year.
and I doubt England has seen a running game like Hamptons this year!! Same thing that got England put out last year in the semi's!!!

Ventman

Quote from: ALPHA_TANGO on November 27, 2016, 09:38:13 am
and I doubt England has seen a running game like Hamptons this year!! Same thing that got England put out last year in the semi's!!!
😂 England is pretty good on defense. I will go out on a limb and say the dawgs D has given up more points than the Lions D. I may be wrong but I don't think so.

ALPHA_TANGO

Quote from: Ventman on November 27, 2016, 09:50:52 am
😂 England is pretty good on defense. I will go out on a limb and say the dawgs D has given up more points than the Lions D. I may be wrong but I don't think so.
of course they have, they have played a tougher "Full" schedule than England!!!!

bear for life

Promise you we will play yall bulldogs in basketball dec 6 cause Friday lights out you cocky mfs

sickwillie

Quote from: bear for life on November 27, 2016, 10:04:42 am
Promise you we will play yall bulldogs in basketball dec 6 cause Friday lights out you cocky mfs

December 6? Nah, we'll be getting ready to play the second best team in our conference again

HG Hornet

OUCH!  Well, that was pretty to-the-point. 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: sickwillie on November 27, 2016, 10:09:02 am
December 6? Nah, we'll be getting ready to play the second best team in our conference again

Mount ida is in the 7. Hahaha ;D

flawlessthoughts

;D ;D ;D ;D

flawlessthoughts

November 27, 2016, 10:52:59 am #31 Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 10:59:02 am by flawlessthoughts
Quote from: ALPHA_TANGO on November 27, 2016, 10:04:30 am
of course they have, they have played a tougher "Full" schedule than England!!!!
I agree! Hampton also had growing pains to deal with being that a lot of their best players never had played together, most are sophomores & their star player is playing under center for the first time in a offense he had never played in. They had to get a feel of one another defensively. Their past 4 or 5 games shows fact of them clicking on all cylinders at this point.

AirWarren

Need to slap some diaper rash cream on that buttttt hurt son.

Old Scrapper

M.I. D

Dr. Defense

Quote from: AirWarren on November 27, 2016, 12:25:16 pm
Need to slap some diaper rash cream on that buttttt hurt son.

😂😂😂😂😂 need some cream? For that buuuuuuurnnn

ISU7

Quote from: tcor145 on November 26, 2016, 09:18:31 am

You can't go by how CHG played last Friday night vs Cross County.  Glen Rose stop 4 seed Fouke on a two point conversion to win that 1st rd game, but smashed Elkins and RiverCrest. No team plays the same way each week.

Jacketman65

Will the hermit survive another game?  There may come a point that he may wish that he was a Lumberjack!

strongandsteady

Lions84

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: unbiased_fan on November 29, 2016, 11:10:16 am
i never thought England would be touched.  But England was behind in the 3rd to Earle, and Hampton is a lot better than Earle.  Hampton has a chance here.
NO WAY!! England has a D1 player & the perfectionist Brayden Brazeal.  There's no way a team with an overrated Monta Thomas & gang beats England..  Who are you kidding?

BO_KNOWS

DAWGS will feed off of the home crowd!! After a walk thru at WMS last Friday these boys would run through a brick wall to bring home the 2A state championship 🏆... good luck England QB somebody will take your head off in this game!! The weak opponents all year will come back to bite England in this game !

THA TRUTH

England has more quality players and better coaching... it's gonna be a shame when that walk through is the only time these kids will touch wms in their life... order will be restored starting next year

dawgpound

Quote from: THA TRUTH on November 29, 2016, 11:51:49 am
England has more quality players and better coaching... it's gonna be a shame when that walk through is the only time these kids will touch wms in their life... order will be restored starting next year
tha truth yet you spew nothing but ignorance

Dr. Defense

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on November 29, 2016, 11:20:29 am
NO WAY!! England has a D1 player & the perfectionist Brayden Brazeal.  There's no way a team with an overrated Monta Thomas & gang beats England..  Who are you kidding?

Glad you finally admitted it FT  ;D

THA TRUTH

Quote from: dawgpound on November 29, 2016, 12:02:03 pm
tha truth yet you spew nothing but ignorance

Hamptons D isn't good enough to stop England but England's is good enough anyone who has seen both teams can tell who the winner will be... y'all sound a lot like Gurdon of years past

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: Dr. Defense on November 29, 2016, 01:00:12 pm
Glad you finally admitted it FT  ;D
Don't miss the "Monta & Gang Show" this Friday night.

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: THA TRUTH on November 29, 2016, 01:34:43 pm

Hamptons D isn't good enough to stop England but England's is good enough anyone who has seen both teams can tell who the winner will be... y'all sound a lot like Gurdon of years past
So you mean to tell me a team that has allowed less than 14 points a game (during the playoffs) has a not so good defense? Is that what you are saying? Yea Yea the other points came about after the starters had taken a seat.

Dr. Defense

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on November 29, 2016, 01:35:07 pm
Don't miss the "Monta & Gang Show" this Friday night.

I'll be in the house for this one

THA TRUTH

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on November 29, 2016, 01:40:03 pm
So you mean to tell me a team that has allowed less than 14 points a game (during the playoffs) has a not so good defense? Is that what you are saying? Yea Yea the other points came about after the starters had taken a seat.

Congrats but those teams are trash compared to what ur gonna see Friday night... the offensive line will handle the pups all night long... I wouldn't be surprised if Coleman dominates the game

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas