• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A Football in 2015 & the "Way Too Early Top 10"

Started by FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48, December 16, 2014, 09:15:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: polksalet on May 18, 2015, 12:52:11 pm
We're loaded with talent at nearly every position. I bet we have the best dline regardless of classification in the state. For most of the fans we see what happened at the en of the season combined with the off season "activities" and we just shake our heads. We have enough talent to win state this year and a great coaching staff so I could be worse lol. I can't imagine what the new coach is thinking. He comes here and we have the off season stuff and them the town gets wiped out by a tornado. I bet that doesn't happen often.
what off season stuff?

cuckoobird

Quote from: Oldman on May 18, 2015, 12:58:30 pm
We're loaded with talent at nearly every position. I bet we have the best dline regardless of classification in the state. For most of the fans we see what happened at the en of the season combined with the off season "activities" and we just shake our heads. We have enough talent to win state this year and a great coaching staff so I could be worse lol. I can't imagine what the new coach is thinking. He comes here and we have the off season stuff and them the town gets wiped out by a tornado. I bet that doesn't happen often.
what off season stuff?
That's what I was wondering. You mean when ya'll acted like Star City at a track meet?

hawgfan15

The highlights of the Nashville offseason was hiring a new coach and the track meet throw down. That is all.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: hawgfan15 on May 18, 2015, 01:38:53 pm
The highlights of the Nashville offseason was hiring a new coach and the track meet throw down. That is all.
i missed the track meet info.

polksalet

And a substantial hamgover from the Dardanelle game.

Bulldog92

Quote from: cuckoobird on May 18, 2015, 01:10:13 pm
what off season stuff?
That's what I was wondering. You mean when ya'll acted like Star City at a track meet?
One thing Stuttgart has had a lot of this year Cuck is OFFSEASON!!  The ricebirds ought to be prepared for next year!!

cuckoobird

Quote from: Bulldog92 on May 20, 2015, 06:28:21 am
what off season stuff?
One thing Stuttgart has had a lot of this year Cuck is OFFSEASON!!  The ricebirds ought to be prepared for next year!!
But unless you guys finish it at Baum, we'll have the same amount of conference and state titles for the year as you

Bulldog92

Quote from: cuckoobird on May 20, 2015, 07:20:18 am
what off season stuff?
But unless you guys finish it at Baum, we'll have the same amount of conference and state titles for the year as you
The most correct thing you have said on here!!  Just got a big rain through the Stuttgart area, you going to get off work and go watch the game?

cuckoobird

Quote from: Bulldog92 on May 20, 2015, 09:40:07 am
what off season stuff?
The most correct thing you have said on here!!  Just got a big rain through the Stuttgart area, you going to get off work and go watch the game?
We are still fertilizing the country

Bulldog92

Quote from: cuckoobird on May 20, 2015, 10:55:15 am
Quote from: Bulldog92 on May 20, 2015, 09:40:07 am
what off season stuff?
We are still fertilizing the country
I know, I hope I am able to get away to go??

polksalet

cuckoobird

Quote from: polksalet on May 23, 2015, 11:55:21 am
Nashville is back in the 3-4.
I see you're still feeling the impact of that fight ya'll lost at the track meet

phdefense

Wahls

Quote from: phdefense on May 23, 2015, 12:08:15 pm
And FL smiles

FL won't score 60 on Nashville and that's what they'll need to win.

AirWarren

jay nelvin

Quote from: Wahls on May 23, 2015, 09:29:18 pm
And FL smiles

Can't score 60 if you don't have the football.  If you guys stay in that 3-4 D, your offense won't see the field too much against FL.

Wahls

Quote from: jay nelvin on May 24, 2015, 09:23:09 am
Quote from: Wahls on May 23, 2015, 09:29:18 pm
And FL smiles

Can't score 60 if you don't have the football.  If you guys stay in that 3-4 D, your offense won't see the field too much against FL.

Ft. Lake has to score 60 to win and they won't. Take it to the bank, put it in your sig, whatever.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas