• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A Football in 2015 & the "Way Too Early Top 10"

Started by FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48, December 16, 2014, 09:15:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DeeGee

April 15, 2015, 08:22:21 pm #100 Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 08:25:19 pm by DeeGoldie
I still live in Glen Rose. He moved in with his father in Searcy. He moved in December.
River view moved into the 4A last year. I just don't much about them. I do remember that they were not very strong in the 3A but haven't kept up with them since the move to 4A

Jacketman65

With all the drama that you are use to at GR, believe me it is a totally different ballgame in the 4A versus the 3A!  Best of luck to ya!

Beaver Fever

Why would he want to get away from glen rose?

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Beaver Fever on April 16, 2015, 10:26:16 am
why would he not want to get away from glen rose?

AirWarren

Because it's sits right in the middle of one of the biggest redneck places in this state.

whippersnapper

Hey now AW watch it, my brother lives in bauxite and is one of those rednecks! Haha.

Bulldog92

Quote from: whippersnapper on April 16, 2015, 12:06:28 pm
Hey now AW watch it, my brother lives in bauxite and is one of those rednecks! Haha.
Whip it will be ok, AW will wake up and remember where he came from, LOL!!!

Jack1990

Quote from: Bulldog92 on April 16, 2015, 12:53:26 pm
Pot calling kettle!

AirWarren

Bauxite is good people, ha

Glen rose/Haskell/traskwood....not so much.

AirWarren

I had a nightmare once. The nightmare was I was living in star city.

Bulldog92

Quote from: Jack1990 on April 16, 2015, 12:54:47 pm
Pot calling kettle!
Easy there big boy!!!  You know there ain't no redneck in me, HAHAHA!!!

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Bulldog92 on April 16, 2015, 01:04:31 pm
Quote from: Jack1990 on April 16, 2015, 12:54:47 pm
Pot calling kettle!
Easy there big boy!!!  You know there ain't no redneck in me, HAHAHA!!!
then you aint from star city.

whippersnapper

Well the way I look at it if you have to arrange family gatherings around deer camp you... might be a redneck

DeeGee

Because he wanted to go live with his father and also his sister lives there and they will be able to graduate together next year. He misses Glen Rose,  he still talks to all his friends and sees them when he's here. It was a decision he said he had been praying about for months and he said he feels it's God's will for him to go there. He is very much involved in a church group there and very much into sports. Riverview also has more sports that he can play. He's on the track team,  soccer team and the football team. He thought long and hard before he made this decision and yes it broke my heart for him to move but he felt in his heart it's what he needed to do.

DeeGee

Quote from: Jacketman65 on April 16, 2015, 12:26:29 am
With all the drama that you are use to at GR, believe me it is a totally different ballgame in the 4A versus the 3A!  Best of luck to ya!

Thank you.

Jack1990

DeeGee

Quote from: Jack1990 on April 16, 2015, 02:11:18 pm
Puh lease!! You all but ooze redneck!!

No not at all. But I am in the process of selling my house and going to move closer to them. I'm not from Glen Rose. I'm from NLR. So I'm moving back to NLR cause kids will be graduating soon and hopefully off to college. Well I know my daughter is because she has a soccer scholarship from UofA. Not sure what his plans are. I just was asking because I really don't know anything about the 4A teams. Except Malvern and Bauxite because GR  plays them. So between selling a house,  working and I play on an all women's semi-pro football team and our season just started last week. Practice r days a week plus workout I really haven't had time to look inro the 4A teams. But of you all wanna come watch some football now we have 3home games the next 3 Saturday's if you all would like to come out and watch us Arkansas Wildcats kick some KC  butt this weekend! Our home games are at Central High School in Little Rock.

cuckoobird

Quote from: DeeGoldie on April 16, 2015, 03:40:48 pm

No not at all. But I am in the process of selling my house and going to move closer to them. I'm not from Glen Rose. I'm from NLR. So I'm moving back to NLR cause kids will be graduating soon and hopefully off to college. Well I know my daughter is because she has a soccer scholarship from UofA. Not sure what his plans are. I just was asking because I really don't know anything about the 4A teams. Except Malvern and Bauxite because GR  plays them. So between selling a house,  working and I play on an all women's semi-pro football team and our season just started last week. Practice r days a week plus workout I really haven't had time to look inro the 4A teams. But of you all wanna come watch some football now we have 3home games the next 3 Saturday's if you all would like to come out and watch us Arkansas Wildcats kick some KC  butt this weekend! Our home games are at Central High School in Little Rock.
Riverviews visit to Arkansas county will be unpleasant this year

DeeGee

April 16, 2015, 04:16:19 pm #118 Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 04:18:11 pm by DeeGoldie
Well I hope they have a good year for my son's sake since its his senior year. I don't know that I'll be able to make all of his games and I haven't a clue what teams are in his conference. I'm just gonna scream for my son and do my best to say go raiders instead of go beavers lol. 😂😂😂😂😂

phdefense

Quote from: DeeGoldie on April 16, 2015, 04:16:19 pm
Well I hope they have a good year for my son's sake since its his senior year. I don't know that I'll be able to make all of his games and I haven't a clue what teams are in his conference. I'm just gonna scream for my son and do my best to say go raiders instead of go beavers lol. 😂😂😂😂😂
The teams you son will have the privilege of playing are.

CAC
West Helena
Newport
Stuttgart
Lonoke
Heber Springs
Batesville Southside

DeeGee

Ok thank you much.
At least my games are on Saturday.

Jack1990

Quote from: DeeGoldie on April 16, 2015, 03:40:48 pm

I wasn't calling you redneck Dee...I was directing that at bulldog92!

Bulldog92

AirWarren

Don't get your star city feelings on your shoulders!

DeeGee

cuckoobird

Quote from: Bulldog92 on April 17, 2015, 07:34:03 am
Jack1990 would quit calling people names!!!
he will when you stop twerking in the mcdonalds parking lot

Jack1990

Quote from: cuckoobird on April 17, 2015, 02:22:41 pm
I don't think bulldog92 could twerk if we paid him to!!

AirWarren

Bulldog is too busy chasing after the heels of the Lumberjacks. Only to get kicked in those slobbery mouths and put back in the run down dog house where he hibernates.

Bulldog92

Quote from: Jack1990 on April 18, 2015, 10:58:18 am
Quote from: cuckoobird on April 17, 2015, 02:22:41 pm
I don't think bulldog92 could twerk if we paid him to!!
LOL, you all couldn't pool enough money to get me to twerk in front of McDonalds!!  My kids would have to move!!

Bulldog92

Quote from: AirWarren on April 18, 2015, 09:56:39 pm
Bulldog is too busy chasing after the heels of the Lumberjacks. Only to get kicked in those slobbery mouths and put back in the run down dog house where he hibernates.
AW is soccer season over?  I see you are back on the football thread.  You know that Warren has other sports you can get on FF and discuss. 

AirWarren

April 20, 2015, 12:19:49 pm #130 Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 12:21:34 pm by AirWarren
Nope warren is 10-1 in soccer, looking to make a run at a state title next month. My EPL team is in 1st place and looking to win the premiere league. Warren is coming off a state title in football this past football season. Life is good and great in my sports world these days.

Star city girls basketball went down in flames this year. The flagship of the town, what's things like in star city? Half price off mc flurries at McDonald's?

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: AirWarren on April 20, 2015, 12:19:49 pm
Nope warren is 10-1 in soccer, looking to make a run at a state title next month. My EPL team is in 1st place and looking to win the premiere league. Warren is coming off a state title in football this past football season. Life is good and great in my sports world these days.

Star city girls basketball went down in flames this year. The flagship of the town, what's things like in star city? Half price off mc flurries at McDonald's?
star daze coming soon. everything is great at the cult.

Jack1990

Quote from: Oldman on April 20, 2015, 03:24:36 pm

Did it get cancelled or rescheduled?  It was supposed to be this past weekend.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Jack1990 on April 20, 2015, 03:37:29 pm

my bad, as you can see it's not on my list of things to do.

AirWarren

Couldn't Jawga Boyz to come back to town.

No one goes to that crappy festival anyways. No one outside of star city anyways.

AirWarren

Quote from: Jack1990 on April 20, 2015, 03:37:29 pm

It's like rain at night. Comes and goes and nobody knows.

bulldoghistorian

Bulldog92

Yep as usual Warren is coming off a great year in football and their soccer team is doing real well in a conference where let's see, no one plays.  If you call getting beat by the eventual state champions in the semi-finals of the state tournament going up in flames, what would you call the Warren LadyJacks season?? Did you come and watch your boys team in the regionals, talk about going up in flames!! Do you want to discuss baseball or heck even softball for that matter?? 

AirWarren

How many baseball and softball state titles does star city have?

LJ06

There are other sports other than football? Like do they even matter?  ;D

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: LJ06 on April 21, 2015, 01:09:47 pm

Not to those who never win at any of them.  :)

bulldoghistorian

We could have a baseball title this season!! :)

AirWarren

Nah. Soccer is just a fun pacifier ha. It's either baseball or basketball on these days. Not interested in either that much.

AirWarren

LJ06

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on April 21, 2015, 01:13:23 pm

If we are counting titles in other sports then I guess they do matter in Warren.

LJ06

Quote from: AirWarren on April 21, 2015, 02:27:43 pm

Nah. Soccer is just a fun pacifier ha. It's either baseball or basketball on these days. Not interested in either that much.

Same here. Soccer is looking very promising.

AirWarren

Soccer is not a real sport in star city. However, humans that wear tampons who dribble a ball apparently is.

AirWarren

Quote from: LJ06 on April 21, 2015, 06:39:47 pm

If we are counting titles in other sports then I guess they do matter in Warren.

Hey man. They may be old but we have some track titles and tennis titles :D

LJ06

Quote from: AirWarren on April 21, 2015, 07:03:50 pm
Quote from: LJ06 on April 21, 2015, 06:39:47 pm

Hey man. They may be old but we have some track titles and tennis titles :D

Football
Basketball (I think)
Baseball
Boys and Girls Track
Tennis

Romeo

Baseball - 2005; Basketball - 1931; Football - 2001, 2002, 2014; Girls Tennis - 1993; Boys Track - 1994; Girls Track - 1992, 1994

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas