• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Currently, What Is Your Favorite Song?

Started by AllSmiles, January 31, 2008, 02:33:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cuckoobird

KOJACK

Right now I'm in two directions. My two favorites are Take me to Church by Hozier and The Devil and I by Slipknot ;D

The Future

Quote from: KOJACK on January 09, 2015, 08:13:37 am
Right now I'm in two directions. My two favorites are Take me to Church by Hozier and The Devil and I by Slipknot ;D

Stairway to Heaven or Highway to heck :)

AirWarren

Quote from: KOJACK on January 09, 2015, 08:13:37 am

DogsWin7

Quote from: cuckoobird on January 09, 2015, 07:39:45 am
Aren't you girly DH
Very.  Too much so that I get upset at myself for being too trusting and caring.   I without fail always end up getting my feelings hurt.    I try to be tough but no.   

Blake Shelton- Lonely Tonight.   

Mr_Deb

A Place With No Name - Micheal Jackson

DogsWin7

HorseFeathers

DogsWin7

Sugar-Maroon5      HF.....I never would have figured you a Michael Jackson fan....for some reason I have always thought you enjoyed Country music more.

Miranda Lambert is going to be at the BOK in Tulsa in Feb....I seen it on Twitter!   

HorseFeathers

Quote from: DogsWin7 on January 18, 2015, 05:32:54 am
Sugar-Maroon5      HF.....I never would have figured you a Michael Jackson fan....for some reason I have always thought you enjoyed Country music more.

Miranda Lambert is going to be at the BOK in Tulsa in Feb....I seen it on Twitter!   

Even though you are no longer around....I listen to a bit of everything...I've given up on modern country music though...

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: HF on January 20, 2015, 05:13:04 pm

Even though you are no longer around....I listen to a bit of everything...I've given up on modern country music though...

That's because it isn't country these days.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on January 26, 2015, 05:45:33 am
Quote from: HF on January 20, 2015, 05:13:04 pm

That's because it isn't country these days.

Na...I can only stand so much of the same basic song with different lyrics...

Wolfpack68

Mr_Deb

It's not my favorite song or anything I've heard it a few times...

West Memphis - Lucinda Williams

sixthman

"Happy" has been stuck in my head all day today. Its not really my favorite right now, but if its still rolling around in the noggin tomorrow it could turn into one of my least favorites pretty quick.

Mr_Deb

Mr_Deb

sixthman

AirWarren

Eric Church "Give me back my Hometown"

Rayburn

"Almost Like the Blues" by Leonard Cohen.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Rayburn on February 24, 2015, 04:41:51 pm
"Almost Like the Blues" by Leonard Cohen.

He may be one of the two greatest songwriters ever, along with Bob Dylan.

VHSCoach2

Watching the NBA on ESPN this season currently has me hooked on "GDFR" by Flo Rida.

Other than that, I'll pretty much listen only to 100.3 The Edge while in my vehicle.

HorseFeathers

He's a local guy in the Russellville area...but I love his sound..

Quote from: VHSCoach2 on February 27, 2015, 08:10:54 am
Watching the NBA on ESPN this season currently has me hooked on "GDFR" by Flo Rida.

Other than that, I'll pretty much listen only to 100.3 The Edge while in my vehicle.

Guessing you'd hate riding with someone like me that keeps the satellite radio on Bluegrass Junction

PrivateLesson

Learning To Fly- Pink Floyd        I also enjoy the song...Learning To Fly by Tom Petty.

The Future

Texarkana_Piggie

Valleysports

I've got a Girl Crush - by Lindsey on The Voice.

Valleysports

Also this Girl is on Fire & I feel like a women - by Bruce Jenner

VHSCoach2

May 26, 2015, 12:32:33 pm #1428 Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 03:45:02 pm by VHSCoach2
Quote from: HF on March 31, 2015, 06:28:10 pm
  He's a local guy in the Russellville area...but I love his sound..

Quote from: VHSCoach2 on February 27, 2015, 08:10:54 am

Guessing you'd hate riding with someone like me that keeps the satellite radio on Bluegrass Junction

I really don't mind any type of music being played, honestly.  If I am in someone else's car, I'll listen to whatever they are playing and hope they do the same and not ask me to change the station in my car.

cuckoobird

PrivateLesson

PrivateLesson

May 28, 2015, 10:14:13 am #1431 Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 02:59:02 pm by PrivateLesson
First Kiss-Kid Rock 💋💋💋💋💋 (a kiss is on the album cover for those who don't know)

PrivateLesson

PrivateLesson

BrianfromCarlisle

sevenof400

WPWells

PrivateLesson

PrivateLesson

HorseFeathers

PrivateLesson

KOJACK

Chief_Osceola™

At the moment, and probably my all-time favorite is God Only Knows by The Beach Boys.  In fact, the whole album Pet Sounds may be the greatest single album ever recorded.  Perfection in every aspect.

I'm also listening to a lot of Kari Jobe.  Forever is a really great song.

PrivateLesson

PrivateLesson

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on October 29, 2015, 01:51:41 pm
At the moment, and probably my all-time favorite is God Only Knows by The Beach Boys.  In fact, the whole album Pet Sounds may be the greatest single album ever recorded.  Perfection in every aspect.

I'm also listening to a lot of Kari Jobe.  Forever is a really great song.
I've always enjoyed listening to the Beach Boys.  Great Song. 

Longfellow

Chris Cornell - Nearly Forgot My Broken Heart

sevenof400

PrivateLesson

Love and Rain- Jeff Lynne's ELO ❤️

I love the new album

Longfellow

beach bum

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas