• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Currently, What Is Your Favorite Song?

Started by AllSmiles, January 31, 2008, 02:33:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CatsRule

Quote from: AllSmiles on April 04, 2008, 10:33:12 am
I Can Tell You Wanna... - 504 Boyz

*Warning: Language*

Haha.  You're crackin' a joke, right?  Or are you just really that in the mood for some lovin' right now? 

AllSmiles

Quote from: CatsRule on April 04, 2008, 01:48:04 pm

Haha.  You're crackin' a joke, right?  Or are you just really that in the mood for some lovin' right now? 

LOL no it's just a song that's been playing a lot recently. It's kind of stuck in my head. :)

Rizzo

Quote from: AllSmiles on April 04, 2008, 02:20:41 pm
Quote from: CatsRule on April 04, 2008, 01:48:04 pm

LOL no it's just a song that's been playing a lot recently. It's kind of stuck in my head. :)
That song's on my playlist.

FootballGuy43

Make Love in This Club (not sure if it's the actual title) by Usher

This song is catchy I don't know why

ReconSniper

Quote from: BigBen7 on April 07, 2008, 08:34:18 am

it is. i like it.

FootballGuy43

Quote from: HU Filmer '08 on April 07, 2008, 12:17:40 pm
Quote from: BigBen7 on April 07, 2008, 08:34:18 am

It has a techno "vibe" to it but it sounds awesome. Usher and Young Jeezy collaborating...what a song.

it is. i like it.

Rizzo

FootballGuy43

My favorite song has now changed to Never Let You go by Third Eye Blind:D

Hurricane

AllSmiles

mattp_68

ReconSniper

Ya know,  i really dont have an actual favorite song..... it just depends on the mood im in at the time as to what i want to listen to.

Wahls

Quote from: BigBen7 on April 08, 2008, 03:58:38 pm
My favorite song has now changed to Never Let You go by Third Eye Blind:D

Are you going soft on us?

Rizzo

Hurricane

The words in the lollipop song sucks, but the beat is top 5 in the last few years/

Rizzo

Quote from: Hey Sosa on April 10, 2008, 03:22:34 pm
The words in the lollipop song sucks, but the beat is top 5 in the last few years/
You suck.....at life.

Hurricane

My brain told me that I didn't care whatever you had to say when I saw the name "Jarred" as the last post.

Rizzo

Quote from: Hey Sosa on April 10, 2008, 05:12:20 pm
My brain told me that I didn't care whatever you had to say when I saw the name "Jarred" as the last post.
Apparently you did, or you wouldn't have responded, DA...That brain of yours, if that what you want to call it, has a major malfunction.

Throwback1

Quote from: Jarred on April 10, 2008, 05:13:53 pm
Quote from: Hey Sosa on April 10, 2008, 05:12:20 pm
Apparently you did, or you wouldn't have responded, DA...That brain of yours, if that what you want to call it, has a major malfunction.
be careful, or he'll change his id...AGAIN.

Hurricane

For the second time. That's crazy. BTW, if it's a mystery to you Throwback1, my other name was Manageable 3rd Downs. You failed again at making me look bad.

You know....I was holding out for you TB, guess not.

Throwback1

everybody knows that, bozo...and The Last Empire before that...it doesn't matter how many times you change your id, one post and you're busted...

Hurricane

Let me guess, I somehow changed my I.P. address considering I have only 1 cablde modem with 1 I.P. address sassigned to it. I'm done with you.

Quite Frankly

Quote from: Hey Sosa on April 10, 2008, 05:57:03 pm
You failed again at making me look bad.

What do you expect when you've mastered that self mutilation skill so perfectly?

Marionpats07™

Quote from: Hey Sosa on April 10, 2008, 03:22:34 pm
The beat sucks, it sounds good on the radio, but put it in my car with subs...you hear a lot more than what you hear on the radio...it's not so hot..

Hurricane

Stop listening to it with your subs or something. It's tight as heck.

ReconSniper

Quote from: Hey Sosa on April 10, 2008, 06:19:12 pm
Let me guess, I somehow changed my I.P. address considering I have only 1 cablde modem with 1 I.P. address sassigned to it. I'm done with you.

but were not done with you boy

HorseFeathers

Where the heck did an I.P address come into this??  THey said you changed your fricking screen name....Manageable 3rd downs, that name reminds me of why everyone hates you.

If it makes you feel better I think you are the most universally hated poster to every post on this board, and that's saying a lot.

Rizzo

Quote from: HF on April 11, 2008, 01:00:50 am

Where the heck did an I.P address come into this??  THey said you changed your fricking screen name....Manageable 3rd downs, that name reminds me of why everyone hates you.

If it makes you feel better I think you are the most universally hated poster to every post on this board, and that's saying a lot.
Jackfan1's sticking up for him, should we add her to that group as well?

ReconSniper

as long as she doesnt start posting stupid crap like him, shes good

WBF †

Quote from: HF on April 11, 2008, 01:00:50 am

Jarred held that one time. He's now liked by a lot.

I can't remember the names, but their have been a few others like "Fun Oh Boy".

HorseFeathers

I don't keep up with the name changes on here anymore, it's to hard, and to annoying for me, especially for the annoying posters like Hey Sosa.  I personally don't see the need to be able to change your name on here, sure it might be fun for a while, but it can be confusing for the people like me that don't keep up. BUt then again I've had relatively the same screen name for 5 years now (Hector_Fan, brief stint to Seminole_Fan when I dissowned Hector for a time, and now HF).

Anyway back to the subject

Life after Death-six a.m

Hurricane

Quote from: HF on April 11, 2008, 12:14:00 pm
I don't keep up with the name changes on here anymore, it's to hard, and to annoying for me, especially for the annoying posters like Hey Sosa.  I personally don't see the need to be able to change your name on here, sure it might be fun for a while, but it can be confusing for the people like me that don't keep up. BUt then again I've had relatively the same screen name for 5 years now (Hector_Fan, brief stint to Seminole_Fan when I dissowned Hector for a time, and now HF).

Life after Death-six a.m

Do you realize that your comments mean absolutely nothing to me? You are a joke, I don't even know who you are. What bothers me is I want a cup of warm milk before I go to bed. HAHAHAHAHA

Rizzo

Quote from: Hey Sosa on April 11, 2008, 12:37:07 pm

Life after Death-six a.m

Do you realize that your comments mean absolutely nothing to me? You are a joke, I don't even know who you are. What bothers me is I want a cup of warm milk before I go to bed. HAHAHAHAHA
Do you realize that he was making a general statement about name changes? Not making a jab at you, although you seem to have taken it that way. He just used you in reference.

Throwback1

OK, ban me, whatever, but seriously, Hey Sosa, the artist formerly known as Manageable 3rd Downs and The Last Empire (any maybe more, who the heck knows?), is 100%, legitimately certifiable, a total and absolute whacko.  All I can do is hope that he's confined somewhere, as opposed to walking around all free like the rest of us.

Hurricane

Quote from: Throwback1 on April 11, 2008, 12:51:15 pm
OK, ban me, whatever, but seriously, Hey Sosa, the artist formerly known as Manageable 3rd Downs and The Last Empire (any maybe more, who the heck knows?), is 100%, legitimately certifiable, a total and absolute whacko.  All I can do is hope that he's confined somewhere, as opposed to walking around all free like the rest of us.

dude, you are in your 40's. I don't expect you to come down from that cloud.

Quite Frankly

Quote from: Hey Sosa on April 11, 2008, 01:18:42 pm
Quote from: Throwback1 on April 11, 2008, 12:51:15 pm

dude, you are in your 40's. I don't expect you to come down from that cloud.

You won't make it your 40's at the rate of brain rot now on display for everyone here.

Seriously, do you find yourself with many people in agreement with you on hardly any subject?

Throwback1

I don't know if I ever agree with  him or not because I don't ever quite understand what he's trying to say...I'm sure there is some clinical term that applies.

Quite Frankly

philgoodallday

Quote from: Coach P on April 04, 2008, 10:34:54 am
Quote from: philgoodallday on April 03, 2008, 12:57:07 pm
I like "Boston" right now.  I think everyone has felt that way before.

ITS BEEN SUCH A LONG TIIIIIIIME....

I'm gonna assume you know I meant the song "Boston" by Augusta, and not the group Boston.  : )

The Reality is back...

Quote from: Throwback1 on April 10, 2008, 06:10:48 pm
everybody knows that, bozo...and The Last Empire before that...it doesn't matter how many times you change your id, one post and you're busted...

seriously, could you possibly mancrush and e-stalk more?

Throwback1

and now Dumb pipes up, taking up for Dumber..how sweet.

Hurricane

she she she lick me like a lollipop yah
she she lick me like a lollipop lollipop yah
she she lick me lick a lollipop

shorty want a thuuuugggggggg thuuuuuug thuuuuug, bottles in the cluuuuuub cluuuuub cluuub, shorty wanna huuuuump you know i like to touuuuuuch your lovely lady luuuumps lummmps lummps

FootballGuy43

Quote from: philgoodallday on April 11, 2008, 01:45:21 pm
Quote from: Coach P on April 04, 2008, 10:34:54 am
Quote from: philgoodallday on April 03, 2008, 12:57:07 pm
I like "Boston" right now.  I think everyone has felt that way before.

ITS BEEN SUCH A LONG TIIIIIIIME....

I'm gonna assume you know I meant the song "Boston" by Augusta, and not the group Boston.  : )

The group Boston is really good too. The song "More Than a Feeling" is a classic

AllSmiles

Quote from: Hey Sosa on April 11, 2008, 03:18:43 pm

shorty want a thuuuugggggggg thuuuuuug thuuuuug, bottles in the cluuuuuub cluuuuub cluuub, shorty wanna huuuuump you know i like to touuuuuuch your lovely lady luuuumps lummmps lummps

Even though he sounds annoying on this song, Wayne is a freaking lyrical GENIUS!

Hurricane

April 11, 2008, 03:23:28 pm #348 Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 03:30:14 pm by Hey Sosa
Quote from: AllSmiles on April 11, 2008, 03:21:42 pm
Quote from: Hey Sosa on April 11, 2008, 03:18:43 pm

Even though he sounds annoying on this song, Wayne is a freaking lyrical GENIUS!

Lil Wayne has a spot forever in my CD book.

I LOVE southern music. The beat is cold and the flow is cold. Throw a little southern hot sauce on it and it becomes a hood anthem.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Hey Sosa on April 11, 2008, 12:37:07 pm

Life after Death-six a.m

As already stated I used you as a reference....I could really care less who you are...and if you think that I'm a joke, maybe you should take a look at your self...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas