• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BP to WKU

Started by bleudog, December 10, 2012, 12:26:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bleudog

KARK just indicated announcement is pending.

Lions84

I hearing weeping and nashing of teeth from Jonesboro!

Hoghead

WKU ? Hilltopper Nation is happy ! 2 to 3 year spot for BP. The next BIG SCHOOL OFFER will be coming.

Coach Venny Slocombe

Hahahahahahaha...Ole Petrino was even smart enough to stay away from ASU...

dc24

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on December 10, 2012, 03:53:28 pm
Hahahahahahaha...Ole Petrino was even smart enough to stay away from ASU...

Or ASU was smart enough to stay away from him.

True Believer

Try to ignore the idiot.  He didn't show his face around ASU posts when the hogs were embarrassing the entire state.   

Losers are like that.

Coach Venny Slocombe

looking in the mirror huh?

Uncle Ivan

What a fall.  High level SEC football to D-2.

Lesson to anyone: the cover-up is worse than the original offense.

Hoghead

I heard BP will be banned from having a motorcycle and a girlfriend at WKU unless she's related to him. It's Kentucky you know !

Lions84

ASU will regret IMO not getting BobbyP!

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: Lions84 on December 13, 2012, 11:32:51 am
ASU will regret IMO not getting BobbyP!
Oh no...ASU is a quality University with high standards...they do play in the Sun Belt you know...

bleudog

Thought it interesting that during ESPN's broadcast of the Pizza Bowl last night they referred to BP's UA dismissal as something along the lines of due to providing misleading information.  Figured the folks at ESPN would have been less diplomatic and gone with the truth:  inappropriate sexual relationship with a subordinate.

ricepig

Quote from: bleudog on December 27, 2012, 12:22:17 pm
Thought it interesting that during ESPN's broadcast of the Pizza Bowl last night they referred to BP's UA dismissal as something along the lines of due to providing misleading information.  Figured the folks at ESPN would have been less diplomatic and gone with the truth:  inappropriate sexual relationship with a subordinate.

Well, technically, we don't know that he had an inappropriate sexual relationship with a subordinate. He did admit to an affair, but I believe it was while she was an employee of the RF. I realize that would be splitting hairs, but I'm sure ESPN wouldn't want to say anything scandalous.  ;D

bleudog

December 27, 2012, 03:28:46 pm #13 Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 04:55:22 pm by bleudog
Quote from: ricepig on December 27, 2012, 01:51:26 pm
Well, technically, we don't know that he had an inappropriate sexual relationship with a subordinate. He did admit to an affair, but I believe it was while she was an employee of the RF. I realize that would be splitting hairs, but I'm sure ESPN wouldn't want to say anything scandalous.  ;D

Well, lying about who he took a bike ride with was minor in the grand scheme of things.  AD was also quoted as saying an affair alone would not have resulted in termination.

BP seemed to be ESPN's favorite target for awhile. His firing for getting caught putting his mistress on the public payroll would historically have been something ESPN would have had a field day with. They just took the kinder, gentler path last night. ;D

fastdrop

BP went from nothing to the pro's back to almost nothing in a relative small time frame. No need to continue kicking the man down the stairs.

Lions84

Well he lead the HillToppers to win over UK last Saturday, So Bobby has not lost his touch.

Lionheart88

It's Kentucky football.  The hogs thrashed them last year with JLS.

Uncle Ivan

Good win, but I don't see them beating Tennessee.  Too much of a talent gap.

Lionheart88

5 straight drives ending in turnovers!  This is comedy gold!

AirWarren

Hahaha. As the commentators said, "I'm sure bobby Petrino is missing Arkansas right now." 

Texarkana_Piggie

on the halftime show of one of the games i watched today, they were showing the highlights (or lowlights for wku) and after the 5th turnover the anchor said "i bet petrino want to take a motorcycle ride about now."  hilarious!!

True Believer

Thank goodness they lost!!!

Texarkana_Piggie

personally i thoroughly enjoyed the whooping texas took by byu last night.  classic.

True Believer

I can certainly understand that!   Still can't stand UT.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas