• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Early State Champ Predictions

Started by Mr. Trill, February 23, 2015, 09:35:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who Will Win It All?

Clarendon
33 (30.8%)
Earle
16 (15%)
B.I.C.
5 (4.7%)
Junction City
32 (29.9%)
Another Squad
21 (19.6%)

Total Members Voted: 107

THA TRUTH

Jc has beat a bunch of higher class schools with its most impressive win against El dorado

thabeast428

Jc beat Sheridan, eldo and magnolia in Camden tournament and beat star city, warren and smackover in strong tournament

WPWells

I'm not your dear, and I don't appreciate being treated like I'm stupid

bigworm

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on February 25, 2015, 11:14:23 pm

she treats everyone that way. Dont let it get to ya.

WPWells

I went 33-3 on my picks tonight. I know a little something about this game. Sorry I didn't pick the Lions to win state.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on February 25, 2015, 11:37:55 pm
I went 33-3 on my picks tonight. I know a little something about this game. Sorry I didn't pick the Lions to win state.

So....how does one formulate a ranking system with a lack of information to put into it?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HF on February 25, 2015, 11:40:44 pm
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on February 25, 2015, 11:37:55 pm

So....how does one formulate a ranking system with a lack of information to put into it?

He is obviously just that darn smart. 🍀🍀🍀🍀

So 12th Can you give us the winning #'s for the mega millions lottery?

bdubyab60

I think 12th man does a pretty good job posting. All he did was point out that riverview got beat. I saw them last year in the NEA and unless they had really improved from last year I wouldn hang my hat on beating them. Despite their record they were one of the worst teams I watched all year.

Another pretender was put out tonight in WCC.

Clarendon and JC are favorites as I've said before but I wouldn't be surprised if someone from the other side of the bracket takes it either.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 26, 2015, 06:07:03 am
I think 12th man does a pretty good job posting. All he did was point out that riverview got beat. I saw them last year in the NEA and unless they had really improved from last year I wouldn hang my hat on beating them. Despite their record they were one of the worst teams I watched all year.

Clarendon and JC are favorites as I've said before but I wouldn't be surprised if someone from the other side of the bracket takes it either.

I figured WCC was a pretender when nobody could come up with a good win that they had, when they were ranked in the demo-zette.

Cheek

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 26, 2015, 06:25:42 am

I figured WCC was a pretender when nobody could come up with a good win that they had, when they were ranked in the demo-zette.

Pick,  I waited all night for you to post on WCC. 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Cheek on February 26, 2015, 06:54:09 am

Pick,  I waited all night for you to post on WCC.

I debated back and forth with myself if I really wanted too. Lol

Y'all going to be able to get out of England today? I saw some pictures from there, looks like y'all got a nice little snow.

Cheek

The roads are iced over and terrible.  We will be able to get out as we are playing the late games today. 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Cheek on February 26, 2015, 07:31:25 am
The roads are iced over and terrible.  We will be able to get out as we are playing the late games today.

Well be safe and good luck.

birddawg1986

Whomever wins the boys north region will be a final four team. No matter if its BIC, Earle or EPC. Clarendon & JC will battle in the bottom half of the final four.

bdubyab60

Augusta

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 26, 2015, 09:02:23 am

Augusta

Yea that was the i only one, and it was a split.

Ctucker

Well pick mark tree got 4th in there district. We played bad but there good and got 4th so I say claredon has a lot more competition out there than people think.

MomaLion

Quote from: bigworm on February 25, 2015, 11:35:03 pm
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on February 25, 2015, 11:14:23 pm

she treats everyone that way. Dont let it get to ya.
Bigworm, what's your problem now? Lol

MomaLion

Regardless of your opinions our so called calculated predictions, I hope EVERYBODY traveling today is safe and all athletes are well and none get injured...in Jesus name Amen!!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Ctucker on February 26, 2015, 09:20:43 am
Well pick mark tree got 4th in there district. We played bad but there good and got 4th so I say claredon has a lot more competition out there than people think.

Yea cause they haven't been tested. They beat Augusta twice. But any how, I'm sure they will be tested now.

Mr. Trill

Really not worried about Clarendon or their record, just wanted to know any good teams they have played but now I done my research, not so much impressed but oh ...1 Thing I Do Know is That the Doggs are looking for more Bones to chew...100!!!

MomaLion

WPWells

What exactly was funny about what he said?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Mr. Trill on February 26, 2015, 06:44:50 pm
Really not worried about Clarendon or their record, just wanted to know any good teams they have played but now I done my research, not so much impressed but oh ...1 Thing I Do Know is That the Doggs are looking for more Bones to chew...100!!!

They have played as tough a schedule as any team in 2A. So don't even try to act like Earle has played a tougher one.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on February 26, 2015, 06:50:20 pm
What exactly was funny about what he said?

I believe it's funny from the first letter he started with all the way through the last exclamation point. There is no way you can honestly say they didn't play a tough schedule.

HorseFeathers

WPWells

Out of the teams y'all beat your chests about beating, only McClellan is even going to make state in their classification. What's honestly so impressive about any of these wins?

MomaLion

MomaLion

WPWells

The arrogance y'all are exuding is unbelievable

Pick_DA_EAGLES

February 26, 2015, 07:24:54 pm #80 Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 07:28:55 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on February 26, 2015, 07:17:32 pm
Out of the teams y'all beat your chests about beating, only McClellan is even going to make state in their classification. What's honestly so impressive about any of these wins?

Brinkley and Augusta both are still alive.

What other 2A school has as many wins over teams from higher classifications? When the schedule is made, there is no way of knowing who's going to be in the state tournament.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on February 26, 2015, 07:22:58 pm

Why is it arrogance? Just because you don't like it, and There is nothing you can do about it? 

WPWells

Honestly why would I care? My team isn't even 2A

HorseFeathers

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 26, 2015, 07:24:54 pm

What other 2A school has as many wins over teams from higher classifications? When the schedule is made, there is no way of knowing who's going to be in the state tournament.

Junction City has beat El Dorado, Magnolia, and Sheridan....Think they have a couple of 4A teams in there as well... Outside of those 2 schools probably nobody..

MomaLion

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on February 26, 2015, 07:22:58 pm
I think you have us confused with Earle.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HF on February 26, 2015, 07:36:07 pm

Junction City has beat El Dorado, Magnolia, and Sheridan....Think they have a couple of 4A teams in there as well... Outside of those 2 schools probably nobody..

That's how I see it too, HF. Clarendon beating McClellan is probably the best win in 2A this year.

MomaLion

And I believe we've given JC tons of respect. They are definitely in it.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 26, 2015, 07:38:00 pm

That's how I see it too, HF. Clarendon beating McClellan is probably the best win in 2A this year.

Just looking at Records, the J.C win over El Dorado isn't to shabby...But I could care less about Basketball above 3A, so I wouldn't know for certain

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on February 26, 2015, 07:34:03 pm
Honestly why would I care? My team isn't even 2A

Then why bring it up? I never saw you say anything like that to the hoards of j.c. posters during football. I mean the closest anyone has played Clarendon is 7 points. That saying a lot right there.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HF on February 26, 2015, 07:40:12 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 26, 2015, 07:38:00 pm

Just looking at Records, the J.C win over El Dorado isn't to shabby...But I could care less about Basketball above 3A, so I wouldn't know for certain

True, only reason I say the McClellan win is because they are ranked #1 in 5A.

WPWells

That's a very subjective ranking. I have them #6 in 5A. Still impressive though!

And why do I care? I just wanted to come down here and talk some basketball but apparently my opinion is worthless

MomaLion

HorseFeathers

Quote from: MomaLion on February 26, 2015, 07:45:36 pm
Glad you realize that 12th man.

Which part? LOL

And Pick....12th man is a high ranking member in the 3A mafia...that's why he just ignores our 2A guys from Louis....err Junction City...

WPWells

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on February 26, 2015, 07:43:07 pm
That's a very subjective ranking. I have them #6 in 5A. Still impressive though!

And why do I care? I just wanted to come down here and talk some basketball but apparently my opinion is worthless

12th, you are one of the few posters on here I don't know, that I wouldn't mind meeting, HF also. And most of the time I agree with what you post, but to dismiss Clarendon like that, doesn't make much sense.

WPWells

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 26, 2015, 07:53:46 pm

12th, you are one of the few posters on here I don't know, that I wouldn't mind meeting, HF also. And most of the time I agree with what you post, but to dismiss Clarendon like that, doesn't make much sense.

Oh I'm definitely not dismissing them! They have to be the odds-on favorite to win it all with Junction City close behind

thabeast428

I don't think neither Jc or claredon is better than the other. Only way to know who is better is to play each other and see. So hopefully we will see this

HorseFeathers

If I'd thought to have saved the Text Message...12th Man is for whatever reason a closet Earle Fan...And Pick I was in Hazen for that Des Arc game, you should have crawled out of your corn patch that night :D

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HF on February 26, 2015, 08:07:51 pm

If I'd thought to have saved the Text Message...12th Man is for whatever reason a closet Earle Fan...And Pick I was in Hazen for that Des Arc game, you should have crawled out of your corn patch that night :D

Soybeans man, soybeans.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 26, 2015, 08:15:54 pm
Quote from: HF on February 26, 2015, 08:07:51 pm

Soybeans man, soybeans.

It was dark, and the land was scary flat...I felt like the guy from Jeepers Creepers was gonna get me...lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas