• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A South Regional @ Parkers Chapel

Started by bleudog, February 23, 2015, 07:08:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

THA TRUTH

Oh he is a great coach he is the reason they beat jc last year

djyungstylez

Quote from: hawgfan15 on February 28, 2015, 08:08:20 pm
Quote from: THA TRUTH on February 28, 2015, 06:33:00 pm
Well after what I saw from Blevins jc should win handily

Yeah Blevins isn't as good as they were last year. It doesn't help that they lost their 2nd and 3rd best players to knee injuries at the beginning of the season. It is remarkable what Coach Kelton has done with this team.

Anyone at the game could clearly see Blevins had 8 players on the court tonight.  Down by 2 with the go ahead layup, 30 seconds on the clock, two players fighting for position by themselves in the post and ref calls offensive holding!!!!

WPWells

I'm sure you could cry a little more if you tried

Wonderdog

Quote from: djyungstylez on February 28, 2015, 09:08:05 pm
Quote from: hawgfan15 on February 28, 2015, 08:08:20 pm
Quote from: THA TRUTH on February 28, 2015, 06:33:00 pm
Well after what I saw from Blevins jc should win handily

Yeah Blevins isn't as good as they were last year. It doesn't help that they lost their 2nd and 3rd best players to knee injuries at the beginning of the season. It is remarkable what Coach Kelton has done with this team.

Anyone at the game could clearly see Blevins had 8 players on the court tonight.  Down by 2 with the go ahead layup, 30 seconds on the clock, two players fighting for position by themselves in the post and ref calls offensive holding!!!!
Feel how you like, but as an unbiased observer who was pulling for Dermott, they missed about 10 lay ups that could have gotten them the win.

MSHS FAn

bleudog

EDNT post game articles on Saturday games:

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE

Sunday games:

•Parkers Chapel girls vs. Foreman, beginning at 1 p.m.

•Dermott boys vs. Mineral Springs, beginning at 2:15 p.m.

•Spring Hill girls vs. Mineral Springs, beginning at 3 p.m.

•Junction City boys vs. Blevins, beginning at 4:45 p.m.

THA TRUTH

These times don't make much sense having 45min between mineral and dermott then the girls championship

bleudog

March 01, 2015, 02:03:12 pm #57 Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 04:23:54 pm by bleudog
Quote from: THA TRUTH on March 01, 2015, 01:45:30 pm
These times don't make much sense having 45min between mineral and dermott then the girls championship

I copied from Sunday's paper.  Must be a typo on the paper's part.  If the third game started at 3:30, that would put 1 hour 15 minutes between all the games. 

THA TRUTH

Well the jc boys believe it's at 5:30

THA TRUTH

Foreman over pc girls and dermott over mineral

thabeast428

The officiating is terrible at PC just like it was at Strong

THA TRUTH

thabeast428

If ur here u should be able to tell ha... One call one foul and other calls something different and a bunch of no calls. But a good game still

THA TRUTH

thabeast428

Naw mineral springs and spring hill girl. Start of 4th ms30 -28

thabeast428

mtindian42

Belvins 22 jc 20 not sure on time are quater

thabeast428

THA TRUTH

thabeast428

mtindian42

THA TRUTH

Not yet jc up by 9 lead became less from holding the ball instead of doing what got u the lead from what I heard

thabeast428

hogfan32

Agreed. Officials were sketchy in all 4 games. Where do these guys come from. Lol

djyungstylez

Quote from: thabeast428 on March 01, 2015, 05:00:20 pm
The officiating is terrible at PC just like it was at Strong

When I mention the officiating I get backlash though.... smh

THA TRUTH

bleudog

MrRBurgundy

Does anyone know who the female official is that worked the girls championship game between Mineral Springs and Spring Hill? I know the official with the "pretty hair" is Terry Daniels. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas