• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A-6 Basketball

Started by JJYahoo, September 17, 2014, 10:17:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsfan4life

Quote from: MomaLion on February 24, 2015, 06:21:14 pm
Lady Lions defeat Hazen 58-45!!!

WOW! Didn't see that one coming!

BrianfromCarlisle

I'm telling you that moving the 9th grader up helped them tremendously.  She plays well within their offense.  They will have to be reckoned with in the regional. 

hogsfan4life

Clarendon up on Brinkley by 15 with about 3 mins left in the 1st quarter. I'm not there, just getting texts.

MomaLion

Lions 45 Brinkley 24 @ half.

MomaLion

bigworm

Boy, brinkley looked terrible the first 5 minutes of that game.  Murphys law for them it seemed. went down 18-2. But they battled. I think mt Ida will give brinkley all they want. 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bigworm on February 24, 2015, 09:09:46 pm
Boy, brinkley looked terrible the first 5 minutes of that game.  Murphys law for them it seemed. went down 18-2. But they battled. I think mt Ida will give brinkley all they want.

And Oauchita will give Clarendon all They want too I guess? Kinda like the 5 did the 6 in football?  Lol

MomaLion

I don't think Mt Ida will take Brinkley. I highly doubt they are as efficient as Clarendon is at turning the ball over.

Cheek

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 24, 2015, 09:19:36 pm

And Oauchita will give Clarendon all They want too I guess? Kinda like the 5 did the 6 in football?  Lol
[/quote

Ouachita will not beat Clarendon.

purplehajj

Congrats to the lions hated our lady hornets lost but glad we lost to a better team! I think the boys will win state I'm pulling for yall! But congrats to the lady hornets on being district runner up after picked to finish 9th in conference

bigworm

Nah. Clarendon will put it on Ouachita. But I'm gonna say mt Ida beats brinkley. Pick, it's their home is why I say this. Who is DA playing anyway?  :P The 5 only played one team from the 6 in the playoffs didn't they? You played Bigelow and CC right? Or am I forgetting some?

MomaLion

Thank you and good luck to y'all Thurs.

MomaLion

Quote from: bigworm on February 24, 2015, 09:35:02 pm

Nah. Clarendon will put it on Ouachita. But I'm gonna say mt Ida beats brinkley. Pick, it's their home is why I say this. Who is DA playing anyway?  :P The 5 only played one team from the 6 in the playoffs didn't they? You played Bigelow and CC right? Or am I forgetting some?
Des Arc is playing England.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bigworm on February 24, 2015, 09:35:02 pm

Does des arc even play basketball anymore?  Lol

bigworm

Crap, pick. You just ain't gonna let me get ya are ya   ;D

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bigworm on February 24, 2015, 09:41:58 pm
Crap, pick. You just ain't gonna let me get ya are ya   ;D

Trying not to.

bigworm

BBALLMOM

Congratulations to both Clarendon teams on their wins last night!  I hope they both do very well in Regionals.  Good Luck.

MomaLion

Thank you, I'm so proud of all the kids :)

Lions84

Proud of my Hometown Lions.  And the Lady Hornets have nothing to hang their head about. Cause in Nov no one gave them a shot at all.

Lions84

March 02, 2015, 08:12:00 am #520 Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 01:42:57 pm by Lions84
Way to Go Lions ! On to STATE!

Eastern Ark going to be well Represented this year.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas