• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Official Game Thread GW vs. PA

Started by AHM™, December 02, 2006, 01:51:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AHM™

Ok, almost 10min til kickoff...I've got the game up on the broadcast on the computer :) GO BULLDOGS !

shiloh forever

AHM™

Touchdown PA! 8:49 left in the first

bbmom

PA 1st & goal from the 2 yard line! Hold 'em, DOGS!

shiloh forever

12 plays.Pulaski is good,I told all of you.

AHM™

Greenwood has the ball at the 35 on the kick as it went out of bounds.

AB™

The final score is going to look more like a high school basketball score.

shiloh forever

Pulaski got it back,down to the 42 for Pulaski.1st down for the Bruins at the 42!

bbmom

The live stat updates are great if anyone wants to check it out:
http://fac.hsu.edu/mitchet/livestats/aaa/5a/

I've got the radio from the Dog Pound going, too, but the stats update about 30 sec ahead of the radio. Weird.

shiloh forever

shiloh forever

Touchdown PA. 14-0 5:30 left in 1st quarter

nam7104

yea i new pa would blow out that over rated greenwood

ppop

Quote from: VHS Eagle Player on December 02, 2006, 02:25:45 pm
yea i new pa would blow out that over rated greenwood

Easy, Killer.  It's still early.  You never know what's gonna happen.  Maybe you're right, but don't jump the gun.

Fanofallfootball

Shiloh was up 14-0 on Greenwood in the first quarter in both 2005 and 2006.  Greenwood won 45-42 in 2005 and Shiloh won by one point in 2006.  Greenwood will play a complete game.  Rick Jones is a great coach.

AHM™

ppop

bbmom

AB™

Wish there was a neutral radio broadcast to listen to this on.  I'm listening to the Greenwood broadcast and am already annoyed.

AHM™

Quote from: Almabball on December 02, 2006, 02:31:58 pm
Wish there was a neutral radio broadcast to listen to this on.  I'm listening to the Greenwood broadcast and am already annoyed.

Oh get over it...At least we're gettin to hear the game since we didn't go this year...

nam7104

cbcpac40

AHM™

nam7104

but u never kno so we woll c at the end of the game

AB™

This game may last over three hours.  I went to the Greenwood/Batesville game and it didn't end until right at 10:30.

Considering both of these teams are primarily passing teams and score quickly, it may not be over until 5.

AHM™

PercussionMan

P.A. could blow this thing wide open, but I expect Greenwood to keep it close.  I still pick P.A. to win it!

AB™

AHM™

heck yest 57yd run after the turnover from pa....we are now tied at 14

shiloh forever

AB™

PA already has two turnovers and that is killing them, and has allowed Greenwood to tie it up.

AHM™

bbmom

AHM™

heck yes...interception when pa went for it on 4th and 13....gw has the ball :)

bbmom

Louks sacked AGAIN! Plus he's had a lot of incomplete passes.

AB™

Another PA turnover.  Obviously I'm not there, and not able to see if Loucks is making bad passes Greenwood is just making great reads and geting good jumps on the ball.  Either way PA is letting Greenwood stay in this game, when they could have already blown it wide open.

cbcpac40

Blown it wide open??? Greenwood hasn't looked like they aren't in this game, so you can't say they would be blown out.

bbmom

Whatever is happening, Louks is not having a good game so far. Interceptions, incomplete passes, and sacks. Way to go, Bulldogs!

AHM™

AB™

Quote from: cbcpac40 on December 02, 2006, 02:58:12 pm
Blown it wide open??? Greenwood hasn't looked like they aren't in this game, so you can't say they would be blown out.

I'm not really sure what you are saying.  But if PA hadn't turned the ball over three times, they may still be up by 2 TD's.  They did turn the ball over though, so now they have to suck it up and play.

AB™

cbcpac40

So I guess if GW scores here its a blow out???

AHM™

Quote from: cbcpac40 on December 02, 2006, 03:07:31 pm
So I guess if GW scores here its a blow out???

nope no blow out...pa just needs to stop makin stupid mistakes...come on bulldogs :)

AB™

PA picked off  in the endzone.  The Bruin player stupidly brought it out and now in order to score PA will have to go basically the length of the field.

PercussionMan

cbcpac40

Was only using his same "thinking" that he used for PA earlier in the game.

AB™

Earlier in the game PA was up by 14.  They have since then had 4 turnovers.  Greenwood is only up by 7, and haven't had any turnovers.  I was just simply stating if PA hadn't turned over so many times, then this game very well may not be close at all.

PercussionMan

December 02, 2006, 03:14:43 pm #46 Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 03:16:40 pm by PercussionMan
Touchdown P.A.!!  21-21...man, I wish I could have been at this game. 

AB™

AHM™

TD for PA...it's now 21-21 almost half time....

bbmom

Wonder why PA hasn't tried for 2 yet today?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas