• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

8 2A boys and girls

Started by Splash199, January 12, 2019, 02:26:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Splash199

With Woodlawn knocking off Parkers Chapel girls and boys, how does everyone see this conference shaking out down the stretch?

eldofan

I think that  LC is the favorite in boys . 2 3 and 4 can be JC PC Hampton or Woodlawn or Bearden  . I see Pc around the 4 spot . They just lack the leadership this year to take over a game in crunch  situations

ak58

For girls it's

1.) Spring Hill 11-2-1
2.) junction City 6-3
3.) Harmony Grove 10-5
4.) Hampton 5-12 (4-4)
5.) Woodlawn 10-8 (4-4)
LC, Fordyce, bearden....

HorseFeathers

How in the world do you tie in basketball? Lolol.... Well I did see a tie in peewee last weekend....

ak58

Quote from: HorseFeathers on January 12, 2019, 09:39:29 pm
How in the world do you tie in basketball? Lolol.... Well I did see a tie in peewee last weekend....
Long story... it got pretty wild. Like, coach and team walking off the court during game tying free throws near end of game. Refs were fed up and called game.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: ak58 on January 13, 2019, 03:07:55 pm
Long story... it got pretty wild. Like, coach and team walking off the court during game tying free throws near end of game. Refs were fed up and called game.

Wow....Seems they'd have to forfeit for walking out 🤷

CoachWhoever

^^thats what I would think too.

sickwillie

On boys side. LC in drivers seat at 9-1. PC at 7-3. Hampton and JC at 6-4. Bearden,Fordyce and Woodlawn sitting around 5 wins.
How do y'all see it playing out?

Dogs been flopping a bit missing players for this reason and that but got right with big win over jc

LC is really good when clicking but lost at Fordyce

PC has whammy on Hampton but still has 2 big games vs jc and has to go to Bearden

Should be fun

girlsbbfanatic

Quote from: eldofan on January 12, 2019, 05:29:18 pm
I think that  LC is the favorite in boys . 2 3 and 4 can be JC PC Hampton or Woodlawn or Bearden  . I see Pc around the 4 spot . They just lack the leadership this year to take over a game in crunch  situations

agree 100. 4-5 spot

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas