• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RIP Mr. Johnny aka Lumberjack Man

Started by KASH dba The Lumberjack, December 28, 2018, 01:27:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Mr. Johnny Johnson passed away last night. Anyone who has ever been to a Lumberjack game has probably seen an older gentleman in a jersey, knickers and orange and black striped socks. That was the Lumberjack Man. If he ever caught you in a store he would talk forever about his hometown team, down each and every aisle, through the check out, all the way to your vehicle. Lol!
Even though you won't be walking through the gates at Jim Hurley, I'm sure you are walking through the Pearly ones!

STUNNA

hawgfan15

I really hate to hear that. He sure did love his lumberjacks!

Lumberjackfan1978

I was sad to hear this he was a true lumberjack fan RIP Johnny.We will miss you.

Dr. Defense

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on December 28, 2018, 01:27:41 pm
Mr. Johnny Johnson passed away last night. Anyone who has ever been to a Lumberjack game has probably seen an older gentleman in a jersey, knickers and orange and black striped socks. That was the Lumberjack Man. If he ever caught you in a store he would talk forever about his hometown team, down each and every aisle, through the check out, all the way to your vehicle. Lol!
Even though you won't be walking through the gates at Jim Hurley, I'm sure you are walking through the Pearly ones!

He could talk your ears off about lumberjack history he was a great guy I got to know in my time in Warren. RIP

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas