• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nettleton vs Westside - NEA Tounament Championship

Started by J12, December 28, 2018, 09:34:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

J12

Pulling this game out from the 4A-3 thread. Nettleton is 5A and it has no real bearing on the outcome for conference play.

Nettleotn handed Westside their worst loss of the seaosn last year (10 points) in the NEA semifinals.  Nettleton can flat go and have a great team.

Felkins, who had a real good game last night, will have to play great and Felts will have to do what he does. Good games all day if you can make it out to the Convocation Center in Jonesboro.

Gray lizard

Let us know the out come. Westside has a great season going so far.

cannon

Hamilton & Anderson should be back playing tonight. That'll definitely make Nettleton tougher.

J12

Westside - 15
Nettleton - 17

1Q

Thanks to some fascinating officials, Felts has 2 fouls.

J12

J12

Bbal789

Quote from: J12 on December 28, 2018, 09:34:41 am
Pulling this game out from the 4A-3 thread. Nettleton is 5A and it has no real bearing on the outcome for conference play.

Nettleotn handed Westside their worst loss of the seaosn last year (10 points) in the NEA semifinals.  Nettleton can flat go and have a great team.

Felkins, who had a real good game last night, will have to play great and Felts will have to do what he does. Good games all day if you can make it out to the Convocation Center in Jonesboro.

Didnt Baptist Prep beat Westside by 24 points last year in the state championship?

J12

Quote from: Bbal789 on December 28, 2018, 08:55:25 pm
Didnt Baptist Prep beat Westside by 24 points last year in the state championship?

I think so. You should go check and get back with us.

J12

dawgs

Westside is no where near the team they was last year IMO

J12

Quote from: dawgs on December 28, 2018, 09:09:00 pm

U don't think dey was, huh?

Camajam1

Quote from: dawgs on December 28, 2018, 09:09:00 pm
Make a few easy ones around the rim and hit more free throws and westside comes out on top against a legitimate state title contender in 5A. I agree that they may not be back to that level yet but they're still one of the 3 or 4 teams that has a decent shot at mills in 4A

87DAWG

Quote from: J12 on December 28, 2018, 09:05:07 pm
I think so. You should go check and get back with us.
No needing in checking, Baptist Prep won the 4A final easily.

MDXPHD

Quote from: Camajam1 on December 28, 2018, 10:25:06 pm
Make a few easy ones around the rim and hit more free throws and westside comes out on top against a legitimate state title contender in 5A. I agree that they may not be back to that level yet but they're still one of the 3 or 4 teams that has a decent shot at mills in 4A

Nettleton isn't a legit contender in 5A. Get out of here. That's nonsense.

J12

Quote from: MDXPHD on December 29, 2018, 04:29:58 pm
Nettleton isn't a legit contender in 5A. Get out of here. That's nonsense.

Why aren't they?

MDXPHD

J12

godeep

MDXPHD I'll co-sign. Nettleton will do great to finish 4th n their conference. Strength of Schedule is most telling info on Maxpreps. Westside single digits.

birddawg1986

Nettleton boys have the talent to roll but McCord plays 1985 basketball with great athletes. Not sure they will get very far. Girls have one of the best rosters in the state but Smith will screw that up too. Nettleton is a gold mine for hoops

RedWolf275

Quote from: birddawg1986 on December 29, 2018, 11:55:07 pm
Nettleton boys have the talent to roll but McCord plays 1985 basketball with great athletes. Not sure they will get very far. Girls have one of the best rosters in the state but Smith will screw that up too. Nettleton is a gold mine for hoops

Birddawg, Excellent post that I agree with 100%!

baller334

Where is Felts looking at playing college ball at?

Camajam1

Quote from: baller334 on December 30, 2018, 02:32:56 pm
Where is Felts looking at playing college ball at?
He has an offer from Truman state in kirksville Missouri. D2 school. Not sure of any other offers at this point

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas