• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BIC Trouble

Started by MDXPHD, December 11, 2018, 12:38:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FoxandHound34

I was just making a thread about this, smh what is the world coming too

Pick_DA_EAGLES

that's not a good situation

Sugeknight

ozarkmtnsman

How long has he been head coach?

Informant

I hope we can refrain from commenting on said situation.  We all have opinions on numerous matters.  No one is right or wrong any more than the next person.  This is a situation that involves families, communities and most importantly young children.  Terrible situation for all involved.  I hope we all say prayer for everyone this affects. 

I will not comment further on this matter.  God Bless you all.

MDXPHD

Quote from: Informant on December 11, 2018, 03:18:46 pm
I hope we can refrain from commenting on said situation.  We all have opinions on numerous matters.  No one is right or wrong any more than the next person.  This is a situation that involves families, communities and most importantly young children.  Terrible situation for all involved.  I hope we all say prayer for everyone this affects. 

I agree. Opinions are way different than facts. Until more comes out, it's best to refrain from spreading rumors. That's why I simply posted the link above.

RedWolf275

Innocent until proven guilty but they don't lock you up without evidence to acquire an arrest warrant.

Mustangfans

On a brighter note, I've got my $$ on the BIC girls to win their division at the NEA tournament.

BrianfromCarlisle

Unfortunately, evidence isn't a requirement.  You can be accused and get arrested.  I have no knowledge of this incident.  Just responding to redwolf275.

87DAWG

Quote from: Informant on December 11, 2018, 03:18:46 pm

This goes on and is going on! No need to spread untruths but it is positive to put it out there for the public to know this does go on!

RedWolf275

Quote from: Mustangfans on December 11, 2018, 06:38:54 pm
On a brighter note, I've got my $$ on the BIC girls to win their division at the NEA tournament.

After watching the Riverside-BIC girls game last night, that must be a really,really, weak division if BIC is going to win it!

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

Yes it is weak.  We have already beat each team on the bracket ( I think) but some of the games were only a point or 2. 

as for the BOYS they take the court for the 1st time with Gaylon Taylor as the coach.  Bad thing is they play Marked Tree... not going to be good.    Good luck to Mustangs !

TheRunAround

Has anyone heard any more on this story? I know he was ultimately terminated from his position, but wasn't sure what happened on the court side.

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

Quote from: TheRunAround on August 07, 2019, 12:04:33 pm
Has anyone heard any more on this story? I know he was ultimately terminated from his position, but wasn't sure what happened on the court side.

It continues to get postponed. Comes up again next month is what I was told.

870baller15

OB11

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

Quote from: OB11 on October 28, 2019, 10:52:33 am
Pretty sure it was postponed again.

Yep..  judge ordered a mental exam...

BoxNOne

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas