• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mr_Deb & Wesmem are MIA

Started by DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam, December 03, 2018, 09:45:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

So Mr_Deb and wesmem were all talk for the weeks leading up to the state playoffs.  Where are they now?   <crickets>    ::)

Bigfootdogfan

Those two crawled back into the hole they came out of. LOL!!!! Just kidding, i'll have to give it to them they they must really believe in their team ( that's a good thing ) but sometimes you let your heart over load your mouth.

thebigshot

Suddenlink came to their houses and removed the modem, they no longer have WIFI. Rent-A-Center came and got the computers from their mom's basement because she told them to get a job and stop being leaches.

westmem

To whom this concern I mean y'all three stooges talking about me lol
I will be back next year and I will be twice as worst on this board so get ready.congratulations greenwood on a less exciting championship boring ,and to lucky Benton y'all made it so far and still got stuff like a thanksgiving turkey lol so gobble on that buffalo bills lol
BIG BLUE NEXT YEAR FORKS UP!!.

Bigfootdogfan

Quote from: westmem on December 06, 2018, 04:00:05 pm
I will be back next year and I will be twice as worst on this board so get ready.congratulations greenwood on a less exciting championship boring ,and to lucky Benton y'all made it so far and still got stuff like a thanksgiving turkey lol so gobble on that buffalo bills lol

Westmem, you hang in there, WM needs fans like you. As far as the 6a east WM is and will most likely continue to be one of the strong teams along with PB, JB and looks like now SH but let's face reality the west controls the 6a for the most part along with PB from the east. Can WM or other teams from the east take control of 6a? Yes but it will take a lot of work and comment you all have the talent year in and year out but your team gets out played and out coached. A little advice at the start of next year don't make rash statements about your team that you have no control of. It's great to support your team but don't let your heart and love for your team control what comes out of your mouth. Good luck next year. GO BULLDOGS, we are going to reload and try and make it another 3peat. Won't be easy will take a lot of hard work and good coaching and a little luck but that is our goal.

thebigshot

To whom this concern I mean y’all three stooges talking about me lol
I will be back next year and I will be twice as worst on this board so get ready.congratulations greenwood on a less exciting championship boring ,and to lucky Benton y’all made it so far and still got stuff like a thanksgiving turkey lol so gobble on that buffalo bills lol

Actually West-Memphis got the name Buffalo Bills when the 6A first started and they kept on losing in the state championship game two or three years in a row they lost.

Made

Against arguably the two best teams that ever came out of Arkansas

thebigshot

What the excuse this time? So you saying WM isn't good?

thebigshot

I remembering catching crap when 6A first started when I promised that El Dorado would win the state championship before West Memphis ever would. We won 4 while they still sit at 0.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Let me help you:

First:  Congratulate Greenwood

Second: Admit you were wrong about your team

Third:  Don't trash the team that beat you.  And please don't say they got lucky.

Fourth:  NOW you can make any claims to next year that you think you need to make.   

It's a learning process westmem.  It's ok.  We're here to help you.  :)   Merry Christmas!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas