• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

England Classic

Started by HorseFeathers, December 02, 2018, 09:19:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

12/3
4pm (G) Stuttgart vs Clarendon
530 (b) Stuttgart vs Clarendon
7pm (G) Mt Pine vs England
830 (b) Mt Pine vs England

12/6
4pm (g) Mt Pine vs Stuttgart
530 (b) Mt Pine vs Stuttgart
7pm (g) Clarendon vs England
830 (b) Clarendon vs England

12/8
4pm (g) Clarendon vs Mnt Pine
530 (b) Clarendon vs Mt Pine
7pm (g) Stuttgart vs England
830 (b) Stuttgart vs England

MomaLion

HoopKing

At least it is home games and no bus windows will be broken. Hahahahaha

MomaLion

Where were bus windows broken?

Jawalpole

Anyone at England that can post scores

MomaLion

Stuttgart won both games.
England won the girls game and England is winning the boys 61-52 with 317 left in the game.

Jawalpole

December 03, 2018, 09:27:02 pm #6 Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 09:33:35 pm by Jawalpole
Quote from: MomaLion on December 03, 2018, 09:25:40 pm
Stuttgart won both games.
England won the girls game and England is winning the boys 61-52 with 317 left in the game.
how do my Red Devils look

MomaLion

Quote from: Jawalpole on December 03, 2018, 09:27:02 pm
how do my Red Devils look
The boys looked really good. They gave England all that wanted and lost in OT. Or was a really good game.

jsky14

Boys: England 57, Clarendon 50

Cheek

FoxandHound34

So much for Clarendon being world beaters

MomaLion

We're working out some issues. Most of the team are young. They'll be just fine.
Thanks England for a great game and atmosphere.

MomaLion

Clarendon 71
Mtn Pine 41
Sr boys
Girls game was cancelled

keohog

Stuttgart Girls over England by 3 I think, England Boys over Stuttgart by 1.

FoxandHound34

Wow England boys must pretty salty this year beat Pine, Clarendon, and Stuttgart this week

da greatest bigbaby

Fox an hound noo their not going into OT with mtn pine we whip'd the pine by 30 lol they just had home court advantage an their refs ect lol we play em again later in the season

Cheek

December 09, 2018, 07:46:37 am #16 Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 07:51:54 am by Cheek
Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on December 09, 2018, 12:51:25 am
Fox an hound noo their not going into OT with mtn pine we whip'd the pine by 30 lol they just had home court advantage an their refs ect lol we play em again later in the season

Yea and the best you can do is get even since you are already down one.

England Boys. 🏆

England Girls.  🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

Clarendon 🥚

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Cheek on December 09, 2018, 07:46:37 am
Yea and the best you can do is get even since you are already down one.

England Boys. 🏆

England Girls.  🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

Clarendon 🥚

😂

Clarendon for all of baby's talk, has as many titles as Hector...and we're awful at basketball

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HorseFeathers on December 09, 2018, 09:46:04 am
😂

Clarendon for all of baby's talk, has as many titles as Hector...and we're awful at basketball

And des arc.

Ctucker

da greatest bigbaby

horse  but we got many many wins as a matter of fact ro them whip'd on England that year by 15 in the mt Ida regional finals lol we have a powerhouse program not England we the best  lol soo get yaw w's up 1st an that 1 old championship dont mean anything 2 us lol we just missed the champ game by a few points last year lol

FoxandHound34

Powerhouse, I about spit my coffee everywhere just then. Big Bad Clarendon I'm soo scared the Alabama of football coming through haha

da greatest bigbaby

Fox none of the other guys that are attached to a program have came forward an denied our powerhouse status Prolly with good reasoning not sure why your coffee came back out lol lions by 30

MomaLion

I can honestly say that Mtn Pine played their best game against England.  Nearly every 3 they put up went in.  When they played Stuttgart and when they played Clarendon they were flat.  Now Clarendon was exactly the opposite, we were flat against Stuttgart and England and got it together against Pine.  And obviously England had home court advantage.
Clarendon seems to be making the needed adjustments and finally getting into a good rhythm.  If they continue to improve, they'll be a very tough out come state.  Think what you want about Big Baby lol but those kids can play and y'all all know it.

FoxandHound34

Maybe if bigbaby wouldn't come on here talking all kinds of crap to everyone and make excuses when y'all lose and give credit where it's due folks may like clarendon a little more. It's all good and fun when he talks crap about another team, but poor Clarendon we need to leave them alone I guess

Ctucker

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on December 10, 2018, 11:30:01 am
Maybe if bigbaby wouldn't come on here talking all kinds of crap to everyone and make excuses when y'all lose and give credit where it's due folks may like clarendon a little more. It's all good and fun when he talks crap about another team, but poor Clarendon we need to leave them alone I guess
.     They have never been beat! Use to be they got cheated now it's they just played bad and missed free throws or we was just flat! It could be England and Stuttgart are just better! But they will never admit that! They will just make excuses!

MomaLion

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on December 10, 2018, 11:30:01 am
Ok, lol...I was simply making a statement about the games.  Not fussing at anyone.  Bigbaby is grown, he can handle himself...I generally give credit where it's due. 

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on December 10, 2018, 01:59:56 pm
.     They have never been beat! Use to be they got cheated now it's they just played bad and missed free throws or we was just flat! It could be England and Stuttgart are just better! But they will never admit that! They will just make excuses!

You concern yourself with Clarendon entirely too much...it's creepy.

Ctucker

Quote from: MomaLion on December 11, 2018, 12:51:52 am
You concern yourself with Clarendon entirely too much...it's creepy.
I really could care less about Clarendon! They have a good team I've said all along they are top 3 or four but I can't stand how y'all wine every time y'all lose and will not give credit to other team and that's nothing on the kids that's just y'all posters!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas