• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEMIFINALS - Junction City @ Foreman

Started by bleudog, November 29, 2018, 09:08:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Monsta

Quote from: dragondad on November 29, 2018, 09:12:48 pm
Even though you're on Dragon Fan probation.....
real funny, i'm an outspoken dragon and not many people like it

dragondad

Quote from: Monsta on November 29, 2018, 09:27:08 pm
real funny, i'm an outspoken dragon and not many people like it

There's a difference in constructive criticism,  and just plain talking when you should be listening.  LOL

Go on and post your apology on here for doubting our coaches and team.   ;D

Monsta

Quote from: dragondad on November 29, 2018, 09:35:42 pm
There's a difference in constructive criticism,  and just plain talking when you should be listening.  LOL

Go on and post your apology on here for doubting our coaches and team.   ;D
you Know what, I got you

DEAR COACHING STAFF,

I said somethings on here that probably would make you guys think I'm not a true jc fan but that's not the situation there where a  series of events that made me come to  conclusion and make a statement that I made earlier in the season, I just don't like how an situation was being handled but that's not my call to make, To all of those who I offended/lost respect from the sun will come up tomorrow and we will be good one day but i'm Just like everyone else in this town don't deal to well with change

THA TRUTH

Monsta

THA TRUTH

Monsta

dragondad

Quote from: Monsta on November 29, 2018, 10:15:15 pm
you Know what, I got you

DEAR COACHING STAFF,

I said somethings on here that probably would make you guys think I'm not a true jc fan but that's not the situation there where a  series of events that made me come to  conclusion and make a statement that I made earlier in the season, I just don't like how an situation was being handled but that's not my call to make, To all of those who I offended/lost respect from the sun will come up tomorrow and we will be good one day but i'm Just like everyone else in this town don't deal to well with change

Good man, I know that wasnt easy. 

Monsta

whoknows

Tomorrow's game I believe is the biggest game in Foreman history...even bigger than the championship game last year...the big dogs and perennial year to year state champion Junction City Dragons come to town...Foreman with a win can cement themselves at the top of 2A and a trip to WMS for another chance at the championship...a loss will only fuel those saying that Mt. Ida and Foreman only won titles because JC was in 3A...it's on you tomorrow Foreman to prove yourself...I'm pulling for you guys...

dragondad

Quote from: Monsta on November 29, 2018, 11:14:20 pm
It hurt lol

It's ok to be critical.... but I think you learned a valuable lesson about counting the Dragons out way to soon.   Minor setbacks breed Major comebacks!

Monsta

Quote from: dragondad on November 29, 2018, 11:24:01 pm
It's ok to be critical.... but I think you learned a valuable lesson about counting the Dragons out way to soon.   Minor setbacks breed Major comebacks!
I just didn't agree with what was taking place that's all

cuz

Quote from: whoknows on November 29, 2018, 11:23:39 pm
Tomorrow's game I believe is the biggest game in Foreman history...even bigger than the championship game last year...the big dogs and perennial year to year state champion Junction City Dragons come to town..Foreman with a win can cement themselves at the top of 2A and a trip to WMS for another chance at the championship...a loss will only fuel those saying that Mt. Ida and Foreman only won titles because JC was in 3A...it's on you tomorrow Foreman to prove yourself...I'm pulling for you guys...
While a win over Junction would be a step toward WMS it'll take more than to be at the top of 2a.....😆

whoknows

Quote from: cuz on November 30, 2018, 12:16:44 am
While a win over Junction would be a step toward WMS it'll take more than to be at the top of 2a.....😆

Cuz I definitely agree...but even JC started from the bottom at one point...

Monsta

November 30, 2018, 01:20:14 am #64 Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 01:29:12 am by Monsta
Quote from: whoknows on November 30, 2018, 12:23:42 am
Cuz I definitely agree...but even JC started from the bottom at one point...
I agree, but you are taking legend program, 10 most winning coach In the state, it's a step in the right direction but I will take decades to achieve that level of success

Monsta

https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2016/dec/02/carpenter-retires-at-junction-city-2016/

What it takes to create your own dynasty, or you can go where it's already established but the only way to be the best is you have to start from nothing 

paraloma

couch-coach06

Quote from: Monsta on November 30, 2018, 01:20:14 am
I agree, but you are taking legend program, 10 most winning coach In the state, it's a step in the right direction but I will take decades to achieve that level of success

But you don't have that top 10 coach anymore

stuck in between

I know this horse has been beat to death, but with all of the warning the weather people have given us I am dumbfounded as to why the Triple A has not rescheduled these games. All I can figure is they are thinking they will get to charge a separate gate admission each day.

Partsman

I just hope we have enough players to field a team next year after y'all leave Foreman tonight.

bleudog

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Partsman on November 30, 2018, 07:56:16 am
I just hope we have enough players to field a team next year after y'all leave Foreman tonight.

Me too but the embarrassment may be to much

bleudog

dragondad

Quote from: Partsman on November 30, 2018, 07:56:16 am

No worries you'll be fine.  We'll stick with our LA kids,  OK and TX are a tad to far to run a bus route to every day.

GatorBait2014

Rumor floating around that AAA just postponed all Championship Games and Playoff games until Saturday!

bleudog

November 30, 2018, 08:44:24 am #75 Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 08:51:29 am by bleudog
Quote from: whoknows on November 29, 2018, 11:23:39 pm
Tomorrow's game I believe is the biggest game in Foreman history...even bigger than the championship game last year...the big dogs and perennial year to year state champion Junction City Dragons come to town...Foreman with a win can cement themselves at the top of 2A and a trip to WMS for another chance at the championship...a loss will only fuel those saying that Mt. Ida and Foreman only won titles because JC was in 3A...it's on you tomorrow Foreman to prove yourself...I'm pulling for you guys...

Win or lose in 2018, there will always be the what if questions about 2016 and 2017.

http://www.calpreps.com/cgi-bin/2018/project_matchup.pl

neutral field
[2017] Junction City (AR) 38, [2017] Foreman (AR) 27

neutral field
[2016] Junction City (AR) 22, [2016] Mount Ida (AR) 21

But those games never got played on the field and they never will be played on the field.  Those games can only be played on computers and message boards.

Redzone

AAA just announced all games have been postponed to Saturday

bleudog

November 30, 2018, 08:52:12 am #77 Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 08:55:06 am by bleudog
Quote from: Redzone on November 30, 2018, 08:51:23 am
AAA just announced all games have been postponed to Saturday

Prudent move on their part. 

dragondad

Quote from: bleudog on November 30, 2018, 08:52:12 am
Prudent move on their part.  Did they announce a time?

Games to be played at 6:00 PM tomorrow

bleudog

November 30, 2018, 09:00:15 am #79 Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 09:05:16 am by bleudog
Quote from: dragondad on November 30, 2018, 08:55:37 am
Games to be played at 6:00 PM tomorrow

Interesting they have the private Christian school playing on Sunday.  That thread might be worth peeking in on.

Three games in WMS on Saturday should not have been a problem.  I think LA plays 4 a day in the Superdome.

dragondad

Quote from: bleudog on November 30, 2018, 09:00:15 am
Interesting they have the private Christian school playing on Sunday.  That thread might be worth peeking in on.

Three games in WMS on Saturday should not have been a problem.  I think LA plays 4 a day in the Superdome.

Could've went 9 AM, 2 PM, and 7 Pm

Monsta

Great, now I have to listen to this for another day

dragondad

Quote from: Monsta on November 30, 2018, 09:22:44 am
Great, now I have to listen to this for another day

You get Fearless in audio?  Or does someone read it to you?    ;D

cuz

Monsta

Quote from: dragondad on November 30, 2018, 09:27:12 am
You get Fearless in audio?  Or does someone read it to you?    ;D
Little of both i won't complain  8)

bleudog

Quote from: dragondad on November 30, 2018, 09:15:43 am

And subject to passing teams and OTs, still had time to clear the stadium for the next game as is AAA's policy. 

The LHSAA encourages folks to attend multiple games, they just ask folks to move to lesser seats if your team isn't playing in the active game.

dragonator

Quote from: dragondad on November 30, 2018, 09:15:43 am
It's sad that everyones solution these days is to just play it on Sunday. I might be the only one, but I don't agree with that. These teams, with their locations, probably not as bad as those who would have to travel. But, it's the principle that counts.

paraloma

Is it true that they moved the game to the 1st of December, just so Junction City could say they were still playing football in December?

Redzone

Quote from: paraloma on November 30, 2018, 10:30:39 am
Is it true that they moved the game to the 1st of December, just so Junction City could say they were still playing football in December?

👀😂

sickwillie

HAHAHA!!!!

bleudog

Streaks are streaks.

Not to be confused with streakers though.  :o

Ric Flair

The game going to be played at JC or moved to Eldorado on turf, like the 2013 semifinal game between Carlisle and JC?

eldofan

bleudog

Quote from: Ric Flair on November 30, 2018, 10:58:04 am
The game going to be played at JC or moved to Eldorado on turf, like the 2013 semifinal game between Carlisle and JC?

Foreman is the host team.

I would assume the game will be played at Foreman's field but hope they have contingency plans in place in the event the weather expected tonight makes play on their field questionable.

As the host team, that would be Foreman's call.

paraloma

The last time I was at a Foreman game, the track was holding water. So if you're a sideliner, you may want to wear rubber boots. (Cheerleaders, pep squad, etc.)

Has Foreman moved their light poles? They used to be in the way of the video camera.

Redzone

Poles are still in the same spots. Also the field usually drains really good, but I guess we'll see what happens. Hopefully the sunshine tomorrow will dry it up a little.

bleudog

Quote from: Redzone on November 30, 2018, 11:29:57 am
Poles are still in the same spots. Also the field usually drains really good, but I guess we'll see what happens. Hopefully the sunshine tomorrow will dry it up a little.

I hope it doesn't happen, but this looks like the kind of thing that could knock poles down, not just light poles but power poles.  Hopefully tonight's weather is a non-event or any damage can be repaired quickly.

Always a dragon

We all know what happened last time the lights went out on a JC game .....awesome game but....lots of ( ifs)!

Wanna.be.Baller

Who is going to win up front? Love the trenches!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas