• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEMIFINALS - Junction City @ Foreman

Started by bleudog, November 29, 2018, 09:08:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

cuz

Quote from: Wanna.be.Baller on November 30, 2018, 12:13:56 pm
Who is going to win up front? Love the trenches!
Putting my money on the big boys of Junction. The last 2 games they could of won against anyone. Junctions destiny is in their hands.....

Monsta

Quote from: Wanna.be.Baller on November 30, 2018, 12:13:56 pm
Who is going to win up front? Love the trenches!
jc is known for winning in the trenches, if it comes to that point just going ahead and get the locker room ready for their arrival at WWS

little timmy

Quote from: cuz on November 30, 2018, 12:18:32 pm
Putting my money on the big boys of Junction. The last 2 games they could of won against anyone. Junctions destiny is in their hands.....

would have to agree with that, the fate of this game is strictly in the hands of the dragons

Always a dragon

JC definitely has some big lineman that don't mind going to war in the trenches!!!

Ric Flair

November 30, 2018, 12:56:36 pm #104 Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 01:00:58 pm by Ric Flair
I saw my first High School game last week in almost 5 years. Hazen and Hampton and those Hornets are going to be very tough, 2 very good RB's a QB that looks like Matt Jones and very physical O-line and D-line. Going to take a very good team to beat them. They totally dismantled Hampton, I look forward to watching these semifinals unfold. I am going with JC 44-21 over Foreman and a train wreck next week in LR between Hazen and JC. 

couch-coach06

Quote from: Ric Flair on November 30, 2018, 12:56:36 pm
I saw my first High School game last week in almost 5 years. Hazen and Hampton and those Hornets are going to be very tough, 2 very good RB's a QB that looks like Matt Jones and very physical O-line and D-line. Going to take a very good team to beat them. They totally dismantled Hampton, I look forward to watching these semifinals unfold. I am going with JC 44-21 over Foreman and a train wreck next week in LR between Hazen and JC.

Matt Jones ?? Really ?? Lol

THA TRUTH

Lol some people use comparisons to lightly

couch-coach06

Quote from: THA TRUTH on November 30, 2018, 01:48:06 pm
Lol some people use comparisons to lightly

No crap he was that big but ran a 4.3 lol

paraloma

I might need to find a chill pill for this afternoon.  :o

paraloma

paraloma

As a coach, do you require the boys to be at the school at 8am or do you let them sleep in and come in time to get on the bus?

I would keep it as close to routine as a Friday day and game.

whoknows

Sweet...guess I'll be getting to watch this game after all...

cuz

November 30, 2018, 03:10:51 pm #113 Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 03:46:02 pm by cuz
Quote from: paraloma on November 30, 2018, 02:09:55 pm
As a coach, do you require the boys to be at the school at 8am or do you let them sleep in and come in time to get on the bus?

I would keep it as close to routine as a Friday day and game.
Wouldnt be surprised if Jones doesn't have a short work out in the field house, a light lunch and hit the road.....

paraloma

Monsta

Quote from: cuz on November 30, 2018, 03:10:51 pm
Wouldnt be surprised if Jones doesn't have a sort work out in the field house, a light lunch and hit the road.....
nah, Jones wouldn't do that on game day, that would be like punishment to those guys  ;D ;D

Ric Flair

November 30, 2018, 03:40:32 pm #116 Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 03:44:46 pm by Ric Flair
Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 30, 2018, 01:31:34 pm

I said he looks like Matt Jones. I do know he has a 1/2 dozen D1 offers already at 15 years old. A very smart kid and gifted athlete. Not Matt Jones just yet, but very impressive High School football player.

Best of luck to the Dragons, love to see Hazen and JC collide.

cuz

Quote from: Ric Flair on November 30, 2018, 03:40:32 pm
Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 30, 2018, 01:31:34 pm

I said he looks like Matt Jones. I do know he has a 1/2 dozen D1 offers already at 15 years old. A very smart kid and gifted athlete. Not Matt Jones just yet, but very impressive High School football player.

Best of luck to the Dragons, love to see Hazen and JC collide.
Bar getting hurt he will play at a D1 school, DE probably....

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2020/blayne-toll-206597

couch-coach06

Quote from: cuz on November 30, 2018, 03:51:13 pm
Bar getting hurt he will play at a D1 school, DE probably....

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2020/blayne-toll-206597

Oh I know that I'm just saying Jones was a generational tallemt w trur freak I hope toll is a razorback one day .

bleudog

couch-coach06

amehr36

couch-coach06

Fine a the moment looks like it's all splitting us for the time being

amehr36

Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 30, 2018, 06:34:06 pm
Fine a the moment looks like it's all splitting us for the time being

I'm watching freaking hallmark movies with my wife. I wish that game was available tonight to livestream ha.

whoknows

Well...7 and still nothing more than a few sprinkles...however I am about 45 mins from Foreman...

couch-coach06

One thing is usually true if u cancel something because it's supposed too do something it almost will never do something .. but I think they made the best choice

whoknows

Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 30, 2018, 07:03:17 pm
One thing is usually true if u cancel something because it's supposed too do something it almost will never do something .. but I think they made the best choice

Me too...I actually get to go watch the game now lol...

Old Scrapper

It was a good call for the Hazen area because there is still a lot of  lightning going on.

cuz

paraloma

Quote from: amehr36 on November 30, 2018, 06:35:34 pm
I'm watching freaking hallmark movies with my wife. I wish that game was available tonight to livestream ha.

I'm not so certain i would have told that. -5 man points deduction

amehr36

Quote from: paraloma on November 30, 2018, 07:36:10 pm
I'm not so certain i would have told that. -5 man points deduction

Oh it'll payoff later 😁

bleudog

Quote from: amehr36 on November 30, 2018, 06:35:34 pm

36, you're a lucky man.

Does she like Burt Reynolds?

bleudog

amehr36

Quote from: bleudog on November 30, 2018, 08:03:04 pm
36, you're a lucky man.

Does she like Burt Reynolds?

I'll have to ask her about that.

whoknows

What kind of offense is JC running this year? Players I should expect to see touching the ball a lot?

bleudog

November 30, 2018, 09:03:25 pm #135 Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 09:10:30 pm by bleudog
Quote from: amehr36 on November 30, 2018, 08:38:48 pm
I'll have to ask her about that.

It's not really Hallmark material, but it and White Lightning are classics.  ;D

Gator McKlusky : Only two things in the world I'm scared of.

Sheriff Connors : Only scared of two things, what's that?

Gator McKlusky : Women and the police.

I think one or both of them were filmed somewhere in Arkansas.  They drove the bejesus out of some early 70's Ford Galaxie Custom 500s.

couch-coach06

Well the razorbacks Just lost a commitment .. and when the hogs loose the Gators win .. so look out J.C. gators gona roll!

M.I. D

Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 30, 2018, 09:08:21 pm
Well the razorbacks Just lost a commitment .. and when the hogs loose the Gators win .. so look out J.C. gators gona roll!

Who did they loose?

bleudog

November 30, 2018, 09:13:40 pm #138 Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 09:23:03 pm by bleudog
Quote from: whoknows on November 30, 2018, 08:48:10 pm
What kind of offense is JC running this year? Players I should expect to see touching the ball a lot?

Post #1 and Post #70 have links to the El Dorado paper's pregame articles.

whoknows

Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 30, 2018, 09:08:21 pm

Looks like I need to be on hogville instead of FF

Redzone

Light random sprinkle here and there, and no lightening at all. Looks like the field will hold up good for tomorrow.

couch-coach06

November 30, 2018, 09:23:06 pm #141 Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 10:12:51 pm by paraloma
Quote from: M.I. D on November 30, 2018, 09:12:00 pm

Who did they loose?

Carl Williams 3 star DL out of Lufkin

whoknows

Quote from: Redzone on November 30, 2018, 09:17:28 pm
Light random sprinkle here and there, and no lightening at all. Looks like the field will hold up good for tomorrow.

Another line of storms coming in after awhile and they are gonna pack a punch...

Redzone

Quote from: whoknows on November 30, 2018, 09:26:32 pm
Another line of storms coming in after awhile and they are gonna pack a punch...

Hopefully that'll miss us too

paraloma

Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 30, 2018, 09:23:06 pm
Carl Williams 3 star DL out of Lufkin

DEfnderes named Carl never work out. No loss.

eldofan

Haynesville went down tonite 20 to 14 at home in the semis . Shocked to hear that score .

couch-coach06

Quote from: eldofan on November 30, 2018, 10:49:34 pm
Haynesville went down tonite 20 to 14 at home in the semis . Shocked to hear that score .

Louisiana football>Arkansas football

Wilson

Haynesville went up 14-0 midway through the second quarter and from that point on it was all Kentwood. . .They crowded the box and completely shut Hville's  running game down. . Kentwoods coach then put the ball in their QB's hands and left it there. . had probably 99% of KW's offensive output. . Haynesville just had no answer for his passing. . he made a living on converting 3rd downs too. . .Haynesville just couldn't get their defense off the field. . .he converted 3 or 4 of 15+ yards. . I was shocked to say the least

whoknows

cuz

Far as I know Junction and Foreman are a 100 percent with no key players missing. Should have the making of a classic game.  Hopefully the fields condition won't be to bad. This will be settled in the trenches I do believe. Whoever shuts done the running game open the holes will win. I'd give the edge to Junction right now, their line has been performing like a well oiled machine these last few weeks. With Smith, Wilson Levingston, Jones, Tubbs and Barnette they will overcome and take Junction to WMS. Jack Smith's foot could also be crucial in this game. Hutcheson, Gibson, Cook and Haynes will continue their excellent performances and put points on the board. I pray for safe travel for all and a injury free game......TTAU

Geaux Dragons

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas