• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stop the name calling, and chastising other schools. Unreal how some of you post on here

Started by Lanny, November 27, 2018, 06:51:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanny

Redzone

stuck in between

Lionsquatch

HorseFeathers

Catch22

Quote from: Lanny on November 27, 2018, 06:51:34 am
No warnings anymore, next time accounts will be deleted and banned.

Finally!! Someone taking control!! Way overdue!!

Dragon I

Yes, this trash talk is entirely out of hand on an anonymous message board.......

Monsta

At this point they might as well exchange numbers and meet up but I agree this has gotten out of control

Bearden_Bear72

couch-coach06

Lanny

dragondad

Can you scream "Legal Discrimination" once more.... just for effect.

This was my favorite...

"How judgmental is that along with being professional? "

Which is it? Judgemental.....or professional?

THA TRUTH

Bulldogfan101

??? I am still trying to figure this out. Democrat got turned into ignorant by one person and now we have "legal" discrimination? By another.

dragondad

Quote from: Bulldogfan101 on November 29, 2018, 06:43:05 am
??? I am still trying to figure this out. Democrat got turned into ignorant by one person and now we have "legal" discrimination? By another.

Mods deleted the post that the above is in reference to.

Dragon I

Did something happen after 11ish last night to get the whole thread whacked?

GatorBait2014

I don't know what was said between last night when I went to bed and this morning but for that thread to be shut down it had to be REALLY bad! I will also say that I agree that it should have been shut down! It probably should have been done several days ago! For the most part, JC fans (not all but the majority) were allowed to rip into the Foreman team and their posters but there was absolutely no fall back to them for it. It was a free-for-all for them! Now they did scale it back quite a bit after the ultimatum was given but they continued to discount everything that Foreman has done so far. Which, to me, is chastising but that's just my biased opinion. There were some Foreman posters who went too far and definitely said some things that shouldn't have been said and they were kicked off for it but it wasn't near as bad as what some of the JC posters were putting on there prior to the warning. As for MT Legend being kicked off, in my opinion, it was totally unfounded! He did not break one single rule! His only problem was that he was trying to get the JC posters kicked off of the forum (and he was just being overbearing while trying to do it) for little nitpicky stuff and in my opinion they shouldn't have been kicked off at that time because technically they weren't doing anything wrong either. But what they were saying prior to the warning was totally unprofessional and had no class!

I said all of that to say good job FF for taking that thread off the forum! It was no longer a thread where people could talk about a high school football game but a bashing session between two groups! I don't won't this thread to turn into another bashing thread too so I'll quit but I just want to say, Good job Lanny! Well done!

amehr36

dragondad

Nothing bad was said, it's been a discussion of defense since MT got banned and the new Gator fan rejoined....again.  This is a football and sports discussion page, not a fan page, the idea is to talk a little smack, talk about why you think your team, or a team, is great.... and why their opponent is, or isn't.  Most all hardcore sports fans are arrogant to an extent,  how can you claim your team is the best otherwise? That in itself, is arrogance.  Physical threats, like those that got the Gator fans banned, is what's not acceptable.  Constantly trying to cause issues without adding to the content that this board is here for, is what got MT banned.... well, and berating the mods on numerous threads.  If you cant take some serious ribbing and criticism of the team you root for,  sports talk and message boards probably isnt your best choice of outlets.  If exaggerated score predictions and comparisons offend you, then again.... probably not the place for you.  It's funny that a Gator fan seems offended at his team being marginalized.... yet in your whole post said nothing about numerous Gators accusing JC of recruiting and the likes thereof. Theres reasons to be offended and then theres claiming offense behavior just because someone got overly sensitive and got their feelings hurt.  If you think this board only exists to post predictions and rah-rah for your team only,  you're only minimizing all of the work and effort the creators, mods, and long time participants have put into keeping this site popular and relevant.

amehr36

THA TRUTH

Quote from: dragondad on November 29, 2018, 07:58:38 am
Nothing bad was said, it's been a discussion of defense since MT got banned and the new Gator fan rejoined....again.  This is a football and sports discussion page, not a fan page, the idea is to talk a little smack, talk about why you think your team, or a team, is great.... and why their opponent is, or isn't.  Most all hardcore sports fans are arrogant to an extent,  how can you claim your team is the best otherwise? That in itself, is arrogance.  Physical threats, like those that got the Gator fans banned, is what's not acceptable.  Constantly trying to cause issues without adding to the content that this board is here for, is what got MT banned.... well, and berating the mods on numerous threads.  If you cant take some serious ribbing and criticism of the team you root for,  sports talk and message boards probably isnt your best choice of outlets.  If exaggerated score predictions and comparisons offend you, then again.... probably not the place for you.  It's funny that a Gator fan seems offended at his team being marginalized.... yet in your whole post said nothing about numerous Gators accusing JC of recruiting and the likes thereof. Theres reasons to be offended and then theres claiming offense behavior just because someone got overly sensitive and got their feelings hurt.  If you think this board only exists to post predictions and rah-rah for your team only,  you're only minimizing all of the work and effort the creators, mods, and long time participants have put into keeping this site popular and relevant.

Boom....

GatorBait2014

Quote from: dragondad on November 29, 2018, 07:58:38 am

I agree with some of what you said. And I didn't say that the Foreman posters were innocent but by and large it was the JC fans (not all) that were saying the belittling and degrading comments. I'm not really sure how asking questions about your student enrollment is bashing but ok if you think that. It's almost sounds like your justifying ripping into other teams by your entire argument but maybe your right. Maybe some of the Foreman posters just don't need to be on here if FF is here just to give people the arena for fans to bash other teams. That's not why I read the post and why the other people from Foreman that I know read the posts.

cuz

dragondad

Look, you registered with FF four years ago.  You've had the ability to post for 4 years, and nothing on that post was outside the norm except the threats of physical harm.  Four years in and you're suddenly appalled, concerned, or offended, and speaking out??  Or is it that you never cared until its was Foreman and a group of guys that can dish it as well as they can take it?

GatorBait2014

Quote from: dragondad on November 29, 2018, 08:28:06 am
Look, you registered with FF four years ago.  You've had the ability to post for 4 years, and nothing on that post was outside the norm except the threats of physical harm.  Four years in and you're suddenly appalled, concerned, or offended, and speaking out??  Or is it that you never cared until its was Foreman and a group of guys that can dish it as well as they can take it?

Wise men are not ALWAYS silent, but they know when to be...

THA TRUTH

amehr36

THA TRUTH

bleudog

Quote from: Dragon I on November 29, 2018, 07:30:42 am
Did something happen after 11ish last night to get the whole thread whacked?

Beat's me.  I'm an old man and went to bed about 10:30.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

if you are on here for anything other than entertainment and fun, you are probably in the wrong spot. yes, at times there is some good info, but 90% of the time nobody likes "FACTS". I been on here 10 years this week, been suspended one time, which when I posted what I posted that got me suspended, I didn't care and knew it was coming. I had to endure the 60-0 spanking by j.c. was here right after the game and congratulated j.c. I have no problem with the going back and forth, and know not to take it personal. because ive been back and forth with the best of them, tha truth, gatecrasher, ameri36, just to name a few. but you have some who want to try and prove how "hard" they are when in all reality they are like will Farrell in "get hard".

its actually great to meet folks from here and I hate I didn't have signal in j.c. to meet up with some more.

dragondad

Pick, isnt it amazing how fast things change?  People complain the game has gotten soft, but it's understandable when you see how society as a whole has changed.   Imagine 5 or 10 years from now.   Hopefully it goes our way tomorrow night and you can come hang out with us at WMS next Friday.

bleudog

Quote from: GatorBait2014 on November 29, 2018, 07:31:50 am
I don't know what was said between last night when I went to bed and this morning but for that thread to be shut down it had to be REALLY bad! I will also say that I agree that it should have been shut down! It probably should have been done several days ago! For the most part, JC fans (not all but the majority) were allowed to rip into the Foreman team and their posters but there was absolutely no fall back to them for it. It was a free-for-all for them! Now they did scale it back quite a bit after the ultimatum was given but they continued to discount everything that Foreman has done so far. Which, to me, is chastising but that's just my biased opinion. There were some Foreman posters who went too far and definitely said some things that shouldn't have been said and they were kicked off for it but it wasn't near as bad as what some of the JC posters were putting on there prior to the warning. As for MT Legend being kicked off, in my opinion, it was totally unfounded! He did not break one single rule! His only problem was that he was trying to get the JC posters kicked off of the forum (and he was just being overbearing while trying to do it) for little nitpicky stuff and in my opinion they shouldn't have been kicked off at that time because technically they weren't doing anything wrong either. But what they were saying prior to the warning was totally unprofessional and had no class!

I said all of that to say good job FF for taking that thread off the forum! It was no longer a thread where people could talk about a high school football game but a bashing session between two groups! I don't won't this thread to turn into another bashing thread too so I'll quit but I just want to say, Good job Lanny! Well done!

JC haters are a dime a dozen.  They come and go.  Some bring something to the board. Some don't.

MTL played the race card again.  I understand he's spent time in FF purgatory for that before.

I'm still amazed his post from a few days earlier about prison "dominance" didn't warrant a permanent ban then.

There are lines.  Some folks get a rush testing those line.  When the lines are crossed, there are repercussions.

I don't know what was posted late last night or early this morning. I wish the mods had dealt with specific posts after B.G. got involved and locked rather than deleted the thread.  But it's not my board and I'm only along for the ride.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: dragondad on November 29, 2018, 09:24:47 am
Pick, isnt it amazing how fast things change?  People complain the game has gotten soft, but it's understandable when you see how society as a whole has changed.   Imagine 5 or 10 years from now.   Hopefully it goes our way tomorrow night and you can come hang out with us at WMS next Friday.

you are right, people think they are entitled or get in their feelings to easy. if you don't like something, don't respond, don't read it, no need in commenting on it. its ok if you don't, the world will still be spinning.

man I wish I could, but I think starting tonight, I have one son or the other playing basketball every night but sunday and a couple Wednesdays for a while.

dragondad

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 29, 2018, 10:00:32 am
you are right, people think they are entitled or get in their feelings to easy. if you don't like something, don't respond, don't read it, no need in commenting on it. its ok if you don't, the world will still be spinning.

man I wish I could, but I think starting tonight, I have one son or the other playing basketball every night but sunday and a couple Wednesdays for a while.

I understand and can relate,  wasnt just a few years ago I had two playing basketball for two different schools.... one at 1A Emerson and another at 2A JC.  Good times, but man what a nightmare to schedule

cuz

Bleu said it best, the Russians did it or might I add "Democrats ".😂😂😂

THA TRUTH

That u complain when u don't get something ur way....quit trying to make this into something it's not

dragondad

Quote from: JohnnyBGood_0404 on November 29, 2018, 03:28:42 pm

Well from my understanding this is a post regarding faith. I admire you for posting this and standing for what you say you do. Now I would I would like to add, as I look back from my screenshots from the comments that were deleted you stated MT Legend a Democrat correct? So as a man of faith what were your intentions by that comment?? Now remember God knows the intent before that TRUE action. What were your true intentions sir?

Probably to state he must be a Democrat.....I assume with the whining, getting banned and returning to whine again.....you probably are too.

dragonator

Well from my understanding this is a post regarding faith. I admire you for posting this and standing for what you say you do. Now I would I would like to add, as I look back from my screenshots from the comments that were deleted you stated MT Legend a Democrat correct? So as a man of faith what were your intentions by that comment?? Now remember God knows the intent before that TRUE action. What were your true intentions sir?
Even though that post is accurate, it has nothing to do with God or faith.

dragondad

Quote from: dragonator on November 29, 2018, 03:53:40 pm
Even though that post is accurate, it has nothing to do with God or faith.

That's true, all proverbs aren't from Proverbs.

cuz

My good sir that would be between me and the Good Lord....

cuz

Boys I might be wrong but does JohnnyBGoode 1 post have a familiar ring to it.??????😁😁😁😂😂😂

bleudog

Quote from: dragondad on November 29, 2018, 04:07:15 pm
That's true, all proverbs aren't from Proverbs.

Agreed.

I think Cuz's posted quote was from an unknown source.

Here's one that is not a proverb or from Proverbs but I kind of like it:

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." - Plato

Old Scrapper

bleudog

Quote from: cuz on November 29, 2018, 04:15:37 pm
Boys I might be wrong but do JohnnyBGoode 1 post have a familiar ring to it.??????😁😁😁😂😂😂

With a registration date of November 28, 2018, 07:22:14 pm

I wonder if a mod has checked IP addresses yet?

cuz

Quote from: bleudog on November 29, 2018, 04:17:19 pm
Agreed.

I think Cuz's posted quote was from an unknown source.

Here's one that is not a proverb or from Proverbs but I kind of like it:

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." - Plato
Plato was a wise man...😉

dragondad

Quote from: JohnnyBGood_0404 on November 29, 2018, 04:24:39 pm

Anyone else that has an opinion on commenting on this is irrelevant. I am not being rude or disrespectful its just I have no interest in making this an argument.

Now Cuz, as a man of faith which we both say we are correct? Well I find it to be disrespectful to MT Legend and everyone else when you posted the democrat comment, especially when you do not even personally know him. When you first learned he was offended a true man of faith would have made it right by either a private message or on the board but you chose to continue to talk of him even after he was banned. So not knowing you and being a man of faith myself I find it hard to believe you are meeting the standards of that! That is not judging or belittling you its just holding you accountable for your actions of not bearing good fruit.

And why is it you keep violating the rules and creating new accounts and usernames after you've been banned.   The owners of this page, by banning you, essentially told you to leave their property..... yet you continue to return through decietdul tactics to circumvent the page rules and mods.

Judge not, with your condescending selfrighteousness

Old Scrapper

Quote from: JohnnyBGood_0404 on November 29, 2018, 04:24:39 pm

Anyone else that has an opinion on commenting on this is irrelevant. I am not being rude or disrespectful its just I have no interest in making this an argument.

Now Cuz, as a man of faith which we both say we are correct? Well I find it to be disrespectful to MT Legend and everyone else when you posted the democrat comment, especially when you do not even personally know him. When you first learned he was offended a true man of faith would have made it right by either a private message or on the board but you chose to continue to talk of him even after he was banned. So not knowing you and being a man of faith myself I find it hard to believe you are meeting the standards of that! That is not judging or belittling you its just holding you accountable for your actions of not bearing good fruit.
2-0-2

dragondad

bleudog

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas