• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2nd Round - Nashville vs Bauxite

Started by ~WPS~, November 09, 2018, 11:21:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SCRAPPER MOM#1

scrapman

Quote from: Football_Fan25 on November 15, 2018, 06:09:53 am
Lol.  Your so irrelevant orange, you talk more smack anyone I know on a 15 min break from the chicken plant.  Go ahead a pic up son applications for the seniors today, they need to start looking for a job on Saturday morning.   #bauxite will win and your going to be so mad.....love it
Loving it!!!

Maynard G Krebs

This game outcome causes  alligator  mouths & hummingbird butts come to mind.

quicksand

Quote from: scrapman on November 17, 2018, 12:28:38 am
Loving it!!!
Now that you got to have your fun beating a 4 seed, you going to the next game?

scrapman

Quote from: quicksand on November 17, 2018, 07:09:19 am
Yep. When you win you get to advance to the next round.

RyanLR

Quote from: quicksand on November 17, 2018, 07:09:19 am
If they would have beaten Nashville in Week 10, they were Outright Conference Champs and the 1 seed. Instead they lost in OT and got the 4 seed. It's not like they beat a normal 4 seed. And nobody has dominated the Miners like that this year.

quicksand

Quote from: RyanLR on November 17, 2018, 10:15:24 am
It's not like they beat a normal 4 seed.
I guess I have been seeing different posts than you.  I saw posts where Bauxite was not a contender, never will beat the "big 3", will lose when they "play the meat of their schedule" and so on.  By reading posts like that why get excited about beating a 4 seed in the playoffs.

Jimbo Morphis

Cmon back next year Digger. The board is less stressful when you don't have a kid playing.

scrapman

Quote from: quicksand on November 17, 2018, 01:18:10 pm
I guess I have been seeing different posts than you.  I saw posts where Bauxite was not a contender, never will beat the "big 3", will lose when they "play the meat of their schedule" and so on.  By reading posts like that why get excited about beating a 4 seed in the playoffs.
Always exciting to get a win. At the end of the day it's just another W.

HOGS1976

from an unbiased fan just there to watch a good game, I thought the coaches letting the bauxite boys warm up on the Nashville sidelines was stupid you could hear the players and coaches cussing Nashville, I mean come on bauxite you 100% dominated the first half, if I understand right you've never beat Nashville and your gonna give them some extra motivation after halftime by firing them up, kinda feel like karma bit yall in the a@#, definitely was a great game and a tale of 2 halfs

quicksand

Quote from: HOGS1976 on November 19, 2018, 09:30:32 am
from an unbiased fan just there to watch a good game, I thought the coaches letting the bauxite boys warm up on the Nashville sidelines was stupid you could hear the players and coaches cussing Nashville, I mean come on bauxite you 100% dominated the first half, if I understand right you've never beat Nashville and your gonna give them some extra motivation after halftime by firing them up, kinda feel like karma bit yall in the a@#, definitely was a great game and a tale of 2 halfs
Let me guess...Nashville was an innocent bystander and never does anything wrong.

OrangeCrush.

Quote from: quicksand on November 19, 2018, 01:55:35 pm
Let me guess...Nashville was an innocent bystander and never does anything wrong.
Quit trying to play the victim. Do I need to bring up #89 for Bauxite? I mean the guy cried the whole game, then took a cheap shot on the dang kicker.

quicksand

Once again, Nashville does nothing wrong.  Its always the other team.

OrangeCrush.

Quote from: quicksand on November 19, 2018, 03:01:42 pm
I'm sorry your team lost, again.

quicksand

Thanks.  Your team will lose Friday.

OrangeCrush.

Quote from: quicksand on November 19, 2018, 04:07:30 pm
Thanks.  Your team will lose Friday.
You have to hope somebody else beats Nashville since your team couldn't.

quicksand

No hoping here.  Its been funny watching you jump up and down and beating a 4 seed so now lets see what happens when you play a 1 seed.

OrangeCrush.

Quote from: quicksand on November 19, 2018, 04:20:08 pm
No hoping here.  Its been funny watching you jump up and down and beating a 4 seed so now lets see what happens when you play a 1 seed.
No jumping up and down here, not even excited much. Just glad to be playing on Thanksgiving again.

scrapman

Quote from: quicksand on November 19, 2018, 03:01:42 pm
The end of Bauxite's season went about like your screen name. Down in Quicksand. Dropped 3 of last 5.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: scrapman on November 19, 2018, 06:25:54 pm
The end of Bauxite's season went about like your screen name. Down in Quicksand. Dropped 3 of last 5.

Looks like the season went down like all those bauxite posters, gone till next year.

justafan33

Funny Des Arc trolling on big boy page. They can make playoffs every year in their conference even when they are down in talent, because your conference is extremely weak.  Nashville fans are such fair weather fans, because they were sure doubting their Scrappers at half. Ready to concede. The Scrappers played great in second half and capitalized on every Miner mistake. Good luck moving forward in the playoffs.  See Nashville and Des Arc next year. 

HOGS1976

Quicksand you missed the point,,,,till you beat them they are your daddy,, so why and provoke your daddy during halftime when it doesn't matter,, they didn't need no extra push after yall kicked there tales first half just thought it was a dumb move by coaches let it go on

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: justafan33 on November 20, 2018, 09:01:47 am
Funny Des Arc trolling on big boy page. They can make playoffs every year in their conference even when they are down in talent, because your conference is extremely weak.  Nashville fans are such fair weather fans, because they were sure doubting their Scrappers at half. Ready to concede. The Scrappers played great in second half and capitalized on every Miner mistake. Good luck moving forward in the playoffs.  See Nashville and Des Arc next year.

heck, des arc should have beat them in august. if you are referring to des arc's conference as being weak, you may want to look at the 2A bracket, 8 teams left and 3 of them are from our conference. that's the most by any conference. heck they take 5 seeds from the "big boy conference" as well, right? which would also be easy to make every year, since the bottom teams are weak year in and year out.

Football_Fan25

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 20, 2018, 09:26:51 am

heck, des arc should have beat them in august. if you are referring to des arc's conference as being weak, you may want to look at the 2A bracket, 8 teams left and 3 of them are from our conference. that's the most by any conference. heck they take 5 seeds from the "big boy conference" as well, right? which would also be easy to make every year, since the bottom teams are weak year in and year out.

Des Arc will always be second best to Hazen.....🤗

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Football_Fan25 on November 23, 2018, 07:50:40 pm
Des Arc will always be second best to Hazen.....🤗

Um, you probably need to do a little research, before you spew out nonsense. 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

Kevin

Quote from: scrapman on November 17, 2018, 08:05:13 am
Yep. When you win you get to advance to the next round.
What happened that round? I didn't see the score

HogBall64

I think a lot of you old men get caught up in the action and forget that these kids most likely played their last football game of their lives. Both Bauxite and Nashville had great seasons. No need to add insult to injury.

#1thetruth

Nashville is a pretty good team.....
Bauxite stood its ground this yeare.... my hats off to them
7 4A ia  is a grind

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas