• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

McClellan at PA

Started by PA Dad, November 09, 2018, 09:36:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HeberFan

Is there video of said play?

STBruin

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on November 20, 2018, 10:38:27 pm
Part of football. Only thing I can say is:  tough dude (?), but tougher girl.

I agree...it is...but so is throwing TD passes and they got EVERYONE up in arms when we threw a TD up 13 points in a State Championship Game...This happened 1 time...when it was the female freshman kicker...in the end, it doesn't matter...but I just find the hypocrisy to be funny...nothing being said about a blatant cheap shot from a team that has history of playing dirty against PA.

STBruin

Quote from: HeberFan on November 21, 2018, 09:30:39 am
Is there video of said play?

I saw the clip on Twitter...from a PA parent...it was the HUDL link

incogneto

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on November 20, 2018, 06:16:53 pm
Since I wasn't able to see this game, someone tell me - how was White able to have such a huge game? Did McClellan not bother watching last year's championship game? I thought he was PA's mvp that game. Did they have a plan to try to limit him and just failed to execute, or was it something else?
I agree how JD White wasn't the MVP of the championship game last season beats all.  Guess Rhodan and Fields money doesn't touch Hatcher Agency money.   ;D

PA Bruin Fan

November 21, 2018, 04:46:29 pm #104 Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 07:38:57 pm by PA Bruin Fan
Quote from: incogneto on November 21, 2018, 04:11:54 pm
I agree how JD White wasn't the MVP of the championship game last season beats all.  Guess Rhodan and Fields money doesn't touch Hatcher Agency money.   ;D
Alright, now that is funny.  And you're 100% correct in that John David was the MVP last year.  No question in my mind.

PA Bruin Fan

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on November 20, 2018, 06:16:53 pm
Since I wasn't able to see this game, someone tell me - how was White able to have such a huge game? Did McClellan not bother watching last year's championship game? I thought he was PA's mvp that game. Did they have a plan to try to limit him and just failed to execute, or was it something else?

Not sure what was going on but several times it appeared LRMC blew coverage on him.  More than once he went +15 yards down field and was uncovered.  I believe it was the first TD, he was standing alone without a defender within 10 yards. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas